Skocz do zawartości

Monster Hunter World

Shen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Konkretne zmiany w TGL. W skrócie szybsze zdobywanie leveli i możliwość zablokowania levelu w sesji żeby nie spadł. W koncu będzie można pograc tam na poważnie.

Więcej tu:

Adjustment 1: Region Level change fluctuation adjusted
In the Guiding Lands, you can obtain different materials at each level, so adjustments have been made to how levels increase/decrease to make it easier to explore.
Region Level 1 - 2: No changes
Region Level 3 - 6: Fluctuates at the same rate as region level 2 did before the update
Region Level 7: Fluctuates at the same rate as region level 3 did before the update

Adjustment 2: Adjusted the drop rate of special tracks obtained from monsters in the Guiding Lands
Unanalyzed special tracks are now easier to obtain, making it easier to lure out specific monsters and control your region levels.
They are also now guaranteed upon capturing a monster, or carving from the monster's body or broken part.

Adjustment 3: Region levels can now be fixed
Settings have been added so that region levels will not fluctuate, and you can explore the Guiding Lands freely with fixed levels.
Fixed region levels are applied per player even during multiplayer.
If you set region levels to fixed, your own region levels will not fluctuate whether you're the quest leader or just joining another player's quest.
You can fix region levels at the quest board when you select the Guiding Lands.

Adjustment 4: Expedition Objective added to fixed region play
Added a "Fixed Region" parameter that can be set when departing to the Guiding Lands, or used as search criteria.
Use this setting when you want to let players know you're exploring with fixed levels, or if you want to search for expeditions using fixed levels.
This parameter will not fix region levels.
For instructions how to fix region levels, please see Adjustment 3.

Adjustment 5: Locating monsters in the Guiding Lands will no longer affect region level
The design of the Guiding Lands has been changed, as region level changing upon discovering a monster in the locale had an unintended effect.

59gzo1eoghr31.png

9n72nbe3mhr31.jpg

Edytowane przez devilbot

Jest mozliwe zabicie solo behemotha? No yebaniec mnie niszczy, a przecież mam ekwipunek z post game iceborne... 35 minut quest i choćbym srał pod siebie to gość i tak żyje. Już nie wspomnę o tym, że w pewnym momencie to nie ma walki z nim tylko cała runda w tornadach. Tej kórvy kushali za to samo nienawidzilem.

• 1 miesiąc później...
  • 1 miesiąc później...

Przed swietami wlaczylem na chwilkę, ale troche aie cykam grać w to, bo pewnie tutorial bedzie poganiał tutorial xD Które bronie są dobre na początek, żeby nie czuć się przytłoczonym wszystkim? Przy tworzeniu postaci miałem do wyboru pancerze i jeden znacznie lepszy od pozostałych. Jak długo będzie przydatny i czy nie zniszczyli poczatkowej zabawy dając tak mocny sprzet do wyboru?

Teraz zrobili jakiś guardian armor (i bronie) dla początkujących żeby szybko przebrnęli przez grę do master ranku:

Może zaopatrz się w to.Tak naprawdę to nie ma znaczenia w jakiej zbroi biegasz jak tylko chcesz zrobić story mode podstawowego MHW i dobrnąć do Iceborne'a.

Edytowane przez devilbot