Skocz do zawartości

Halo Infinite

ASX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Cytat

Justin Robey, who recently became the "Director of Player Voice" for Halo Infinite, talked about this on 343's latest Social Stream.

"Halo is one of those franchises where we have a lot of players who are probably going to come back when we release Halo Infinite," he said. "And we want to make sure as it gets in there that people aren't lost, which is one of the things that people complain about with Halo 5.

[People said], 'Ahh there's so many elements, and I don't really know what's going on.' Making sure there is enough meat and awesome for the fans and at the same time it's approachable for people who are coming back in [for Halo Infinite]."

https://twitter.com/GameSpot/status/1092762307598393344

dobrze że fabuła będzie bardziej przystępna. Konia z rzędem temu kto się w tym wszystkim łapał w poprzedniej części.

• 3 tygodnie później...
Cytat

Last year, the company teased Halo Infinite and that title will be a launch game for the upcoming hardware. With a brand new game engine, the team behind the game is trying to make the story adapt to decisions the user makes and the game may have more RPG (role-playing game) elements than prior versions of the series.

https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/200039/microsoft-to-talk-next-gen-consoles-at-e3-2019#

• 1 miesiąc temu...
Cytat

The german news source Xbox Dynasty reports about rumors that Halo Infinite’s budget is higher than 500 million dollar and an even bigger project than Red Dead Redemption 2. It’s source is the game producer Ralf Adam who talked about rumors from the GDC in the Podcast “Auf ein Bier”.

Xbox Dynasty article: https://www.xboxdynasty.de/news/hal...entwicklungskosten-als-red-dead-redemption-2/

“Auf ein Bier” Episode 98 at 1h and 59 minutes:

https://www.gamespodcast.de/2019/03...treamt-frontbericht-von-der-gdc-ft-ralf-adam/

There aren’t any additional sources to confirm this.

Edit: It’s Dynasty not Dinasty

Edit 2: Translated transcript of the conversation in the podcast:

Just to give a little bit of context. In this episode of the “Auf ein Bier” they invited Ralf Adam to talk about the biggest topics of the GDC he visited. He is a freelancer in the gaming industry and was producer and consultant for multiple German video game studios and productions. Usually Halo isn’t a topic on the show so I don’t think he would spread rumors for attention.

I refer to the podcast host Jochen Gebauer as PH (Podcast Host) and the invited guest Ralf Adam as RA. Excuse the formatting I’m on mobile and simply too lazy. My (maybe) rough translation:

RA: The last thing (for today) is a rumor so I can’t confirm it. I heard the game with the by far most expensive budget that’s in development right now is Halo. It has a development budget that’s a multiple of Red Dead Redemption 2.

PH: What?

RA: Yes

PH: Oooh

RA: That’s a huge amount... We a talking about rumors so I don’t want to mention specific numbers but you could calculate it. It’s insane.

PH: What numbers are we talking about. 500 million? 200 million?

RA: More

PH: More than 500 Million? Development budget only without marketing costs?

RA: Only development budget. I asked three times to be sure.

PH: Whoa what are they doing?

• 2 miesiące temu...
Gość ragus

no super pokaz xdddd

Czy ci wyrobnicy z 343 są jacyś niedorozwinięci? Rok temu pokazać interesujący teaser dający nadzieję na jakiś powrót na właściwe tory... mija rok i dostajemy do bólu typowe CGI z jakimś randomem, gdzie gdyby ktoś mi powiedział że to CGI z Halo 4/5 to bym uwierzył

Edytowane przez ragus
5 godzin temu, 20inchDT napisał:

Dlaczego ta gra musi być cross-genem? :whyyy: Pochowajcie w końcu tego One, Jezu...

A co w tym złego że gra wychodzi na One?

Przecież gra wygląda świetnie

Obejrzałem rano raz jeszcze ten trailer i ten klasyczny artstyle i jingle :banderas:no troszke serce zabiło mocniej

• Plusik 1

Czuję w kościach, że ta gierka będzie znacznie lepsza niż Halo 4 czy 5. Pierwszy trailer rozbudził nadzieję, drugi utwierdził w przekonaniu, że jeżeli chodzi o klimat to będzie to przypominało o wiele bardziej wspaniałą jedyneczkę niż przygody drużyny Osiris. Tylko czemu nadal nie pokazali tego gameplayu :( 

Ahh już widzę oczami wyobraźni, jak odbieram Anakondę w zestawie z Halo, nie mogę się doczekać ! :D