Skocz do zawartości

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Bigby

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gra prezentuje się zaje.biście. Wchodzę do tematu a tu same marudy. Tragedia, beznadzieja. Wychodzi na to, że połowa tu grających konsolowców ma takie oczywikania jakby grali na pecetach z najwyższej półki. :pawel:

Nie dość, że kolejna gra od Marvela to w dodatku czysty singleplayer. Ja jestem kupiony i tylko czekam na wicej info. Mam nadzieję, że ogarną wersję na PS4.

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Guardians of the Galaxy has an original rock album based on Peter Quill's favourite '80s rock band, Star-Lord.

The album, called Space Rider, was written and performed by Eidos Montréal's senior audio director Steve Szczepkowski, sound designer Yohann Boudreault, and senior creative director Jean-Francois Dugas, and can be played in-game via the Milano's jukebox.

According to the in-game narrative, Quill takes the name Star-Lord from his favourite band of the same name.

The album features original tracks that "celebrate the rock and roll, dysfunctional nature of the Guardians family". There's even an album cover, below, which looks like it perhaps takes some inspiration from a certain famous shooter from the early '90s as well as metal album cover from the '80s.

jpg

Aping the Marvel movie, the game also has a number of licensed music tracks, including hits from Iron Maiden, KISS, New Kids On The Block, Rick Astley and Hot Chocolate.

The game has what's called the Huddle feature, which lets you select songs during combat. You can hit play on Star-Lord's cassette player to cue up a specially chosen '80s hit "to inspire the Guardians and spur them on while fighting"

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-08-19-eidos-montreal-made-an-original-rock-album-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Tak jak się spodziewałem, pierwsze opinie graczy są pozytywne - mocno chwali się m.in interakcje pomiędzy postaciami i humor, który temu towarzyszy. Ponoć rozmawiają ze sobą cały czas, a liczba dialogów poraża. Muzyka to kolejny mocny punkt, zarówno licencjonowany soundtrack jak i utwory przygotowane specjalnie na potrzeby gry. Historia też zaskakuje na plus i nie brakuje w niej "Holy Shit" momentów.

Zebrane z Neogafa, Resetery i Reddita:

Cytat

I’m only 20 minutes into this and I’ve already laughed so much more than during any other game this year. The dialogue and interactions between the Guardians is exactly how a dysfunctional family should be and I absolutely love it!

Cytat

I enjoy the story a lot and enjoy Eidos Montreal's take on the Guardians. There are a lot of character moments and lenghty dialogues between the Guardians. Plus the set pieces are varied as well.

Cytat

Finished chapter 10 tonight and I really like the game. What makes me happy the most is that I was never bored and I really enjoy Eidos Montreal's Guardians. The places they go to are quite varied and the combat is good.

Cytat

I'm in chapter 7 right now and having a really good time. PS5 version is solid and only had a couple of slowdowns in performance mode. Lots of fun and charming dialogues and character moments so far. And I enjoy the busy and fast combat a lot.

Cytat

I honestly can’t believe how good the writing it, the interactions between characters are constantly top notch it’s unreal. The game does such a good job making every character feel unique as well as the group being a bunch of misfits.

This game is going to shock a lot of people I reckon. Not only is the writing great but the visuals are stunning (on the PS5 at least) and the production values are far higher than I think anyone would have expected.

Really hope it keeps at this level.

Cytat

I got the game today .... and i have to say wow... the marketing department of the reveal messed up. this game is amazing and so much fun, the details, the atmosphere, the dialogue.... this is a game made by passionate comic fans (unlike avengers)

Cytat

It’s absolutely polished, gameplay is so smooth. The Story, the way you use the other guardians, all the little things like upgrades & skills. I went in expecting it to be more gameplay orientated with little story beats at the start of missions but it’s a full on single player story/adventure game & it all works so well. I think people are really going to be surprised with this.

Cytat

I’m only at chapter 3 so it’s a bit weird to rate it, but I’m really enjoying it, really engaging, it’s like playing through one big Marvel movie. Lots of twists and turns, you never know where the story will take you and the characters and voice acting is way better than I was expecting, you forget about the movie versions of the characters instantly, they all feel like their own character.

Not repetitive yet, check my comments for more details. It’s really more story first combat second so far & I enjoy the balance of it.

Cytat

So it is quite linear, at least from the few chapters I’ve played. You don’t pick where you go but the story just sort of takes you there. The ship is sort of the hub and the bit in between the different levels but it all feels really organic the way it’s been done so far. Like it’s never just, “oh let’s go to this planet” there’s reasons for them going on and off the ship to start with.

The main menu has a chapter select screen where you can go back to the previous levels, that’s how it works when it comes to that bit.

Cytat

Beginning is very story driven and on rails, but in a good way. What i found is that banter between crew is often hilarious and as of yet don't feel forced. Fighting as Peter is fun and requires some attention, using party attacks is intuitive.

Cytat

Okay so after a few hours of gameplay i can totally say that i'm very much enjoying what Eidos Montreal cooked up.

- linear levels so far (but tbh after too many open world games i'm really up for a more straight-line experience)
- banter, all the time (wow, so many voice lines and conversations) i know some people can't stand that but man i just love it
- the music is fantastic so far (even the original score is great) the 80s soundtrack elevates some fights
- crafting is a bit basic but imo it serves its purpose (so far you can upgrade your attacks and buy new ones for your crew)
- you can only play as Star Lord (you can give the others an order (drax stuns enemies, gamora can dish out big dmg in one attack, groot holds enemies in place and rocket throws a grenade (these are all the first attacks (there're more))
- light puzzles in the world (guardians need to work together for them)
- doors inside the ship sometimes don't open because you're standing too close to them. It's not a big deal but it's lame to walk away a few feet and try to get the automatic door to open again
- the story is great so far imo, the characters are interesting and it feels believable (like a good guardians of the galaxy disney plus series)
- the pacing feels very cineastic (i don't know if it's the right word), i'm having a great time and i was aware at certain points that i'm really enjoying the game

- some level of detail pop in like a few feet in front of you
- sometimes the whole scene lags for a 10th of a second. (performance mode) it doesn't happen often but it's there. I think this could be a problem that vrr can fix on Xbox.
- the levels look fantastic but the characters aren't on the same level. Their designs are great and the textures are detailed but the expressions in their faces and the lip-sync are not at the same level as the rest of the game
- there're crouching parts in the levels. Things that scream "hidden loading times". Maybe that changes later in the game.
- no raytracing so far (didn't see anything in quality mode either)

I don't see any reason to play in quality mode. I didn't see any difference on my 77LG OLED. If i can have 60fps without seeing any downsides i'm very happy to play in performance mode. Quality mode feels sluggish after performance mode (but that was to be expected).

I jedno ostrzeżenie - nie oglądajcie listy trofeów ;)

Cytat

Heads up, the complete trophy list is out and one is a HUGE spoiler that ruins a great reveal late in the game.

Recenzje powinny się pojawić jutro o 15ej.

• Plusik 2
  • Dzięki 1