Skocz do zawartości

Persona 5

Gość hnky

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Sam bym zamówił, ale troche się obawiam jak to mają wysłać do Polski bo z zaavi idą tylko zwykłym zazwyczaj i ryzyko jest, że gdzieś przepadnie (o tyle dobrze, że zavvi wyśle znów lub odda hajs - aż dziw, że cebulaki nie próbują wydymać zavvi). Poczekam na krajowy sklep.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Atlus po długim okresie ciszy zaczął ostatnimi czasy wrzucać mnóstwo materiałów z gry. Tak więc co nieco z tego można znaleźć w tym poście.

O funkcjach online

• Phantom Thieves Alliance – Enjoy Persona 5 even more by using this network element. Whether or not you use this feature is up to you and has no effect on the story.
  • Battle – In battle, an ally can be taken hostage when they’re knocked out. If you refuse demands for an item and fail negotiations, your ally will no longer be able to battle. But by using the Phantom Thieves Alliance, you can receive help from other players.
  • Alertness Meter – If you’re detected while in the dungeon, your Alertness Meter will rise and security will become strict. In the worst case, you won’t be able to continue through the dungeon, but you can lower your Alertness Level by launching a surprise attack on the enemy. Although there are enemies that will run away in a pinch, which raises your Alertness Meter, this can be prevented through the Phantom Thieves Alliance.
  • Daily Parts (Pictured) – During your daily life as a high school student, you can interact with cooperation characters, take on part-time jobs, etc. When you’re not sure what to do, you can check what other players did on that day. There is also a survey feature that shows everyone’s answer percentage for questions answered during class.
  •  
  • Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/08/persona-5-introduces-online-features#DVIzqPk4ogR3afkE.99

O fuzjach demonów i lochach

Mementos Dungeon

Different from the Palace, which are dungeons created as reflections of the hearts of the general public, the Mementos Dungeon is a random dungeon whose form changes each time you enter. There are quests to find and reform the Shadows lurking within, but since Shadows are based on the general public, their trends of action will change according to things such as the day’s weather.

If you missed it, catch the Mementos Dungeon in action here.

Personas

Your Personas will gain experience point bonuses depending on your level with Cooperation Characters. And the more skills a Persona has acquired, the more skills that can be carried over during Persona fusion. You can select which skills are carried over if you want, too.

Guillotine (Persona Fusion)

In Persona 5, Persona fusion is carried out at the Guillotine. There’s the “Two-Body Guillotine,” “Group Guillotine,” and “Search Guillotine.” The last one perhaps lets you summon a specified Persona from a book of illustrations, even without a guillotine.

• Hanging – Sacrifice one Persona as experience points for another Persona. There are social game training-like elements to it. If the Personas are of the same Arcana, the experience points you acquire will increase.
  • Electric Chair – Sacrifice a Persona to create a high-rank item or tool.
  • Solitary Send-Off – Send off and your Persona to train and learn skills to overcome their weaknesses. The required number of in-game days is shortened based on your Arcana Co-op Level.

According to Persona 5 director Katsura Hashino, the reason that these all sound like executions is to keep in line with the game’s theme of erasing your own mask and giving birth to a new self.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/08/persona-5-introduces-mementos-dungeon-persona-fusion#Ij4uIAKQ3eYVQRXA.99

Reklamy tv

Protagonist

Morgana

Makoto Niijima

Yusuke Kitagawa

Ann Takamaki

Haru Okamura

Gameplay

Edytowane przez Paliodor
  • Plusik 2

Dokładnie.

Na Gematsu piszą dodatkowo,że przejście gierki zajmuje 80godzin,dodatkowo jest masa aktywności pobocznych,które mogą pochłonąć kolejne godziny. Ja tam jestem spokojny o jakość piątki, spodziewałem się poziomu P4,a z tego co troszkę przejrzałem to szykuje się o jeszcze lepsza pozycja.

Dawajta mi to szybciorem. Gra wydaje się być większa i more badass od poprzednich może wybaczę atlusowi ,że tyle na nią czekaliśmy. Strasznie przypada mi do gustu miejski klimat gry. P4 czasem wydawała się pusta tutaj  tłum  aż się wylewa z ekranu No i fakt,że pierwsze skrzypce grają moje ulubione kolory też nie uciekło mojej uwadze.

@Zetta 

Wybacz mój błąd, ja korzystam z Crunchyrolla w wersji Premium. Możliwe że Persona jest właśnie dla użytkowników Premium, którzy mają znacznie większą ilość animców do oglądania bez reklam (jeżeli na obrazku odcinka Persony była w kącie mała pomarańczowa korona to znaczy że to jest odcinek dla użytkowników Premium). 

W sumie mogliby zrobić nowego animca odcinkowego z Persony bo 4-rka dawała radę. 

A ja coś czuję że przez cholernie wysoko postawioną poprzeczkę scenariuszów i postaci 3 i 4, wszystko co będzie klasę niżej w 5 przez malkontentów będzie z automatu postrzegane jako słabe i że w ogóle marka skończyła się na ps2

dobrze że design, klimacik i klasyczny i turowy system walki pozwolą mi mieć na nich wyebane :banderas:

Troszkę przejrzałem ten gameplay ale nadal staram się nie faszerować większą ilością informacji/filmików z P5 by cieszyć się z odkrywania tej części. No ale to co zobaczyłem prezentuje się wybornie.

A ja coś czuję że przez cholernie wysoko postawioną poprzeczkę scenariuszów i postaci 3 i 4, wszystko co będzie klasę niżej w 5 przez malkontentów będzie z automatu postrzegane jako słabe i że w ogóle marka skończyła się na ps2

Nawet jeśli story/postacie będą ciut słabsze od tych z 3/4 to i tak na tle całej reszty s(pipi)iny serwowanej przez jrpgi to będzie wysoki poziom.