Skocz do zawartości

GTA V - dyskusja ogólna

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

jakąs randomową recką na 9

9 to już ocena niska? Może lepiej jak się zrobi skalę z dwoma ocenami 10GOTG itd pierdu pierdu i 9 czyli cała reszta chłamu :confused:

Znów bez przesady ludzie, może by tak poczytać te recki, zamiast fapować do rankingów, gdzie widać 10/10. Nie zapominajmy, ze GTA to nadal tylko gierka, genialna pewnie w swoich założeniach ale ciągle gra i jako taka jest recenzowana.

Edytowane przez Paliodor

W ogole beka z ludzikow, co sugeruja sie ocenami, ze "9 a nie 10", ze nikt nie napisal, ze gra ideal itp. Ludzie, jak sami zagracie w "V" i skumacie nad czym tyralo R*  to bedzie was zgrzewac co jakis redaktorzyna nabazgral. Bez kitu, nad czym wy w ogole debatujecie?

• Plusik 1

no tak, dlatego stosowanie skali jest oznaka debilizmu. jak wg numerka 1-10 mozna porownac gry? gdzie w tym numerku widnieje ambicja, kunszt i lata pracy i efekt ktory wszystkich zsyla na kolana, skoro rownie dobrze taka ocene moze dostac kal of djuti 8 czy fifa? 

bezkitu mądre słowa, co roku wychodzą nowe części FIFY i CoD'a i dostają praktycznie z miejsca 9 i to jest kurde niesprawiedliwe w stosunku do takich tytułów jak Tlou czy GTA V przy którym te tasiemce to jakieś popłuczyny każualowe dla growych januszy.

Panowie nie wiem czy było, ale to jest za(pipi)ista sprawa :)

In short advance of tomorrow's launch of Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar has released a free iOS app that lets you customize your car, among other things.

Grand Theft Auto: iFruit lets you customize the look of your car as well as upgrade it courtesy of Los Santos Customs, and it will be waiting for you when you turn on the game. The app can be used to create and reserve custom license plates for GTA V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

It also contains Chop the Dog, where you will virtually care for Franklin's pet dog, Chop. Take care of him well in the app, and in game he'll earn you credits (which you can exchange for new collars), be more responsive, perform tricks, and even find you hidden items when you take him out for a walk in the game.

The app is now available on on iOS for free. An Android version is expected soon.

WYGLĄDA TAK SAMO JAK WERSJA NA XBOXA, KOSMETYCZNE RÓŻNICE W CIENIACH I ROŚLINNOŚCI.

Kur.wa, ile razy można to pisać.

To jest smutne jak mało wysiłku poświęcają ludzie, by znaleźć szukaną informację. Dajesz im na srebrnym talerzu trzy razy, a tu wciąż źle, trzeba było jednak łyżką jeszcze wepchnąć do gardełka.

Ostrzeżenie dla graczy X360 od RS 

Rockstar recommends that you shouldn’t install the GTA5 play disc on Xbox 360 and it’s sound advice.

When you first get the game, the first order of business is installing the mandatory content from disc one – this accounts for 7.7GB of data to install on your hard drive. Now, there’s absolutely nothing stopping you installing disc two – the ‘play’ disc – onto the hard drive too, using the Xbox 360′s dashboard to do so. It takes up an additional 7.8GB of storage. However, doing so impacts the game’s ability to stream texture data, resulting in regular pop-in of in-game objects and textures.

So what’s the story here? Well, optimal streaming is achieved by making us of all the available bandwidth in the system. Why stream just from the hard drive when you can run in data simultaneously from both the disc and the HDD? Based on what we’re seeing on the Xbox 360 version, perhaps running both DVD and HDD assets from just the one source slows down access times, impacting streaming performance. It’s not game-breaking stuff, but it does take you out of the moment when it does manifest and for that reason we can’t recommend installing the play disc.

Tak czy siak, pięknie to wygląda.

The Escapist – 3.5/5
Polygon - 9.5/10
Eurogamer – 9/10
CVG – 10/10
IGN – 10/10
Joystiq – 4.5/5
OXM – 10/10
OPM -10/10
Edge – 10/10
StrategyInformer – 10/10
DigitalSpy – 5/5
Eurogamer.de – 10/10
GameInformer – 9.75/10
GamesVillage.it – 9.8/10
Destructoid – 9/10
GiantBomb – 5/5
Gamereactor – 10/10
Gamespot – 9/10
GodisaGeek – 10/10
Videogamer – 10/10
Akihabarablues – 100/100
Xbox 360 Achievements – 100/100
LaPS3.com – 100/100
Eurogamer.cz – 10/10
NowGamer – 9.5/10
USGamer – 4.5/5
Gamesurf.it – 9.5/10
Games.it – 10/10
FZ.se – 4/5

Ostrzeżenie dla graczy X360 od RS 

Rockstar recommends that you shouldn’t install the GTA5 play disc on Xbox 360 and it’s sound advice.

When you first get the game, the first order of business is installing the mandatory content from disc one – this accounts for 7.7GB of data to install on your hard drive. Now, there’s absolutely nothing stopping you installing disc two – the ‘play’ disc – onto the hard drive too, using the Xbox 360′s dashboard to do so. It takes up an additional 7.8GB of storage. However, doing so impacts the game’s ability to stream texture data, resulting in regular pop-in of in-game objects and textures.

So what’s the story here? Well, optimal streaming is achieved by making us of all the available bandwidth in the system. Why stream just from the hard drive when you can run in data simultaneously from both the disc and the HDD? Based on what we’re seeing on the Xbox 360 version, perhaps running both DVD and HDD assets from just the one source slows down access times, impacting streaming performance. It’s not game-breaking stuff, but it does take you out of the moment when it does manifest and for that reason we can’t recommend installing the play disc.

Można prosić o link ze źródłem??