Skocz do zawartości

Battlefield 3

jarken

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Screeny z pełnej wersji na X360

http://kotaku.com/58...on-the-xbox-360

Until now, we’ve seen plenty of Battlefield 3 PlayStation 3 screenshots and tons of PC screenshots, but we’ve seen very little of the Xbox 360 version. Now, Korean game site ruliweb.com reveals a pack of Xbox 360 screenshots of Battlefield 3, and we must say, we’re quite impressed the how the game ended up looking. Especially considering this is on 6 year old console hardware. Xbox 360 owners can rest assured that Battlefield 3 will indeed look awesome on their console, as you’re about to find out. Check out the screenshots after the break.

:rolleyes:

Edytowane przez Bushisan

A user named stix2k7 on the Gamefaqs forums somehow has obtained a copy of Battlefield 3. The user claims that he received the game from a friend.

There is an option for a 1.7 (or 1.8 dont remember) graphical update. Despite what people think the game looks great without it. I started without it to see if there was a difference. With that said....DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE..with the update the game looks AMAZING..textures are insanely detailed and the lighting is top notch.. The story is really good so far. I honestly hope that MW3 is great if it intends to keep up in this arms race lol.

They are doing alot of things early to really show off the frostbite engine, namely a building collapsing on a dude lol

there has been alot of weapon variety that I have seen so far in my short play. I was playing it in my room with a bunch of my COD fanboy friends and their jaws dropped when I fired it up on my 52 inch lcd.

People who complained about the graphics on the beta need not worry. First of all they dialed down the graphics as they focused mostly on server stress testing. I can only imagine how this thing will look on pc. I am doing nothing once I get home from work other than playin this bad boy so feel free to ask some questions. If i had the pvr thing I would do a live stream but i dont mobcreeper.png

Also they nailed the lighting..I got killed by some guy who had a maglight on his gun and blinded the crap outta me before proceeding to blast me haha

Also providing a picture of his screen and name. The screen displays that the Xbox 360 Battlefield 3 HD content is 1.5gb.

VRMLX.jpg

The user comes across as authentic and that they really do possess the game. The user also is concerned that their account may get banned for posting pictures (shouldn't be a surprise considering dumb dumb here posted his gamertag...). Battlefield 3 can be found as a listed game for this user here. It's interesting to hear that someone has obtained a copy of the Xbox 360 version when even Gamespot is having trouble getting a hold of a Battlefield 3 review copy.

Edytowane przez Stona