Skocz do zawartości

Gaming World

Gość Mr. Blue

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

<3

Siren Series Director Wants to Scare You Once Again

After working on the Siren series for years, Director Keiichiro Toyama and his team made Gravity Daze (AKA Gravity Rush) for the PS Vita. A bit of a jump in genres, you might think – though not from his perspective. Now it sounds like Toyama wants to go back to his horror roots.

The Gravity Daze development team, Team Gravity, had a teaser up at this year's Tokyo Game Show indicating that there is a new game in the works. While details are under wraps at the moment, in an interview with Weekly Famitsu, Toyama stated, "All I can say [about the game] right now is that we're working on it with the opinions and expectations of the users who've played Gravity Daze in mind."

When it was noted that developing Gravity Daze after spending years on the Siren series seemed like quite a shift in directions, Toyama interjected, saying "It may look like that from the outside, but the thought process behind Siren and Gravity Daze is actually quite similar: First you create a town, then you create an observing protagonist, then you develop the game having that protagonist get involved with a big incident. The graphics are different, but the building process is the same."

Asked if there was any game he would personally like to make, Toyama stated, "I've worked on horror games for so long, so I accumulate a lot of ideas that would be good in a horror game. So I would like to make another horror game."

Eurogamer zamieścił świetny artykuł poświęcony historii CD Project:

http://www.eurogamer.pl/articles/2013-05-24-od-baldurs-gate-do-wiedzmina

Naprawdę warto poczytać bo to spory kawałek naszego małego ryneczku gierek.Całości nie wklejam bo jest tego sporo.

Edytowane przez Paliodor

Kurde, świetny ten artykuł. Uwielbiam takie wspominkowe i opisujące pewną historię artykuły. Oby więcej takich.

Pamiętam, że książkę Bartłomieja Kluski wciągnąłem w dwa wieczory.

Może znacie podobne książki/artykuły?

Kurde, świetny ten artykuł. Uwielbiam takie wspominkowe i opisujące pewną historię artykuły. Oby więcej takich.

Pamiętam, że książkę Bartłomieja Kluski wciągnąłem w dwa wieczory.

Może znacie podobne książki/artykuły?

Przeszperaj Eurogamera coś się powinno znaleźć.

Poza tym wspominany przeze mnie Pita też ma świetne teksty.

Choćby poświęcony dungeon crawlerom  bądź historii Looking Glass Studios

Edytowane przez Paliodor

Cała prawda o tym jak wyglądają review eventy - kiedyś było głośno jak jeden dziennikarz napisał o tym jak wyglądało recenzowanie Black Ops 1 (drogi hotel, wypasiony TV, alko i dziewczynki do dyspozycji), teraz inny anonimowy gościu na reddicie również wypowiedział się na ten temat

You get an email between three-eight weeks in advance of a review event, requesting your presence. The better times are the ones with longer lead times. You are then discussing travel, platform choice, and other sundry details with likely outsourced contract PR.

The travel begins. Usually to the West Coast. Used to be to Vegas. That's not as common. Most are in LA, Bay Area, Seattle metro now.

A driver picks you up at the airport, drops you off at the hotel. "Do you want to add a card for incidentals?" Of course not. You're not paying for the room. The Game Company is.

The room is pleasant. Usually a nice place. There's always a $2-$3K TV in the room, sometimes a 5.1 surround if they have room for it, always a way to keep you from stealing the disc for the game. Usually an inept measure, necessary from the dregs of Games Journalism. A welcome pamphlet contains an itinerary, a note about the $25-$50 prepaid incidentals, some ID to better find and herd cattle.

Welcoming party occurs. You see new faces. You see old faces. You shoot the breeze with the ones you actually wanted to see again. Newbies fawn over the idea of "pr-funded vacation." Old hands sip at their liquor as they nebulously scan the room for life. You will pound carbs. You will play the game briefly. You will go to bed.

Morning. Breakfast is served at the hotel. You pound carbs. You play the game. You glance out the window at the nearest cityscape/landscape. You play the game more. Lunch is served at the location. You pound carbs. You talk about the game with fellow journalists. You play the game more. Dinner is served at the location. You sometimes have good steak. You usually pound carbs. You talk about the game with fellow journalists. You watch as they get drunk. You feel bad as one gets lecherous and creepy. You feel bad as one gets similar, yet weepy. You play the game more. You sleep.

This repeats for however many days. You pray for the game to end so you can justify leaving. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Freedom is brief. Freedom is beautiful. Freedom is the reason you came here.

Farewell, says PR. They hand you some swag. A shirt, a messenger bag, a $250 pair of headphones, a PS4 with everything? Newbies freak out like it's Christmas. Old hands jam it into bags and pray it travels safely. It's always enough to be notable. Not enough to be taxable. Not enough to be bribery.

You go home with a handful of business cards. Follow on Twitter. Friend on Facebook. Watch career moves, positive and negative.

You write your review. You forward the links to PR. Commenters accuse you of being crooked. "Journalists" looking for hitcounts play up a conspiracy. Free stuff for good reviews, they say. One of your new friends makes less than minimum wage writing about games. He's being accused of "moneyhats." You frown, hope he finds new work.

Repeat ad infinitum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1qijni/the_true_story_of_most_review_events/

• Plusik 1

Całkiem niedawno oglądałem albo czytałem wypowiedz typka, a mianowicie coś w stylu, że recenzję gry powinna robić osoba, która nie była na pokazach przedpremierowych gdyż taka osoba wystawia ocenę przez właśnie wrażenia z pokazu przedpremierowego czyli jedzenie, picie, gościnność it. I zgadzam się z tym w 100%. Gdyby dać do recki osobie, która podchodzi z tym na chłodno oceny by zapewne się mocno różniły, ale często jest tak, że jest tylko jeden specjalista od jakiejś dziedziny i wtedy klapa. :/

Dobre i jakże prawdziwe.

Nigdy nie zapomnę ceny Soul Calibur 2 na PS2 albo GC, którą parę lat temu zobaczyłem w Empiku, to było ok.230zł. Tu pomału się PS3/X360 rozkręcały, a na półce taki "dinozaur" w okazyjnej cenie XD

Zresztą jak tak chodzę czasem po tych sklepach jak MM/Empik to też się śmieję pod nosem bo ceny mają tam kosmiczne i żal tylko tych niekumatych ludków co tam kupują i grubo przepłacają.

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

To co wczoraj zobaczyłem... mindblowing. Po prostu coś niesamowitego. Koleś glit(pipi)e RAM konsoli tak długo, aż system świruje i zaczyna przyjmować input z kontrolera jako normalny kod. Później programuje w ten sposób coś dalej, tutaj chociażby pisząc Ponga i Snake'a z pomocą assetów z gry. Po prostu WOW. Oczywiście nie robi tego ręcznie, korzysta z programów do zautomatyzowania i przyspieszenia procesu, gdyby jednak się ktoś uparł to teoretycznie to samo jest możliwe ręcznie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcV9uIY5i4

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1uif68/tool_assisted_speedrun_creates_pong_and_snake

Tutaj inne przykłady:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UnB1fomvAw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQpl8Jj6Yg

• 4 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
Gość ragus

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Ktoś streamuje na twitchu pokemony z gameboya. Myk polega jednak na tym, że osoba streamująca sama nie gra, a ustawiła jedynie emulator tak, że rozpoznaje on komendy:

-up

-down

-left

-right

-A

-B

-start

-select

Należy dodać, że rozpoznaje te komendy na podstawie tego, co napiszą na czacie ogladający stream. 6,6 tysiąca (rośnie) osób gra na raz w jedne pokemony. Co ciekawe, po 36 godzinach udało im się pokonać Brocka i zdobyć dzięki temu pierwszą odznakę.

Polecam zawiesić na chwilę oko. Mówią, w internecie wymyślono już wszystko. Patrząc na to stwierdzam, że jednak nie.

Edytowane przez ragus