Skocz do zawartości

Newsy, newsiki PC

django

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...
Gość Zaqair

Panowie z CDPR naprawde sa w tym tygodniu na fali i robia co moga,zeby mowili zle onich w necie..Najpierw ostry downgrade W3 a teraz atakuja GMG:

A representative for CD Projekt Red tells GameSpot that Green Man Gaming's Witcher 3 codes are coming from an "unknown source." As such, none of the revenue from Green Man Gaming's current Witcher 3 promotion will go to GOG.com or CD Projekt Red. If you'd like to buy The Witcher 3 directly from CD Projekt Red, head to the game's GOG.com page here.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-dev-disputes-39-witcher-3-promotion/1100-6427129/

Rafał Jaki - Business Development Manager at CDPR

I would kindly ask our fans no to buy via GMG at this time. We had not sold them Keys and dont know the origin of them.

Moderator na forum CDPR

Green Man Gaming has been caught selling fraudulent Steam keys at least twice.

I don't know where they're claiming to be getting these keys from. But if they do not deliver, or deliver keys that do not activate, you, the innocent purchaser will have no recourse, not against CDPR, not against GOG, nothing this forum can help you with.

GMG wyjasnilo

"Following a six-month dialogue with [CD Projekt RED] about the launch of The Witcher 3, we were disappointed that despite the offer of significant cash advances, and other opportunities to officially work together, (we even offered to fly to Poland to discuss in detail how we could and wanted to support this launch), CDPR chose not to engage with a number of significant, reputable, and successful retailers, including ourselves, as they instead focused on supporting their own platform GOG. " Sulyok said.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-39-codes-legitimate-despite-dev-accusati/1100-6427149/

Czyli mozna swobodnie zalozyc ze to CDPR wymusilo brak achievementów na steam, a gre zostawili na tej platformie glownie dla wykresików ile osob gra, jak gra jest popularna i zeby zwiekszyc sprzedaz jeszcze bardziej. Do tego eksluzywne achievementy zeby skusic ludzi do uzywania GoG'a i mamy to co mamy.

Nie wiem co o tym myslec.

12818_10153238372867207_9161703016991700

IMO to kompletnie bez sensu - ludzie będą myśleć, że to nowy logotyp IE, jednak "Spartan" brzmiało dużo lepiej. 
Microsoft tą przeglądarką raczej rynku nie zawojuje, bo będzie to samo, co zwykle przez ten mylący logotyp - odpalą ją tylko po to, by ściągnąć inną, a że nowa skórka? To każdy zleje.

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

W zwiazku z mozliwoscia refundów na steam, karty zaczynaja wypadac dopiero po 2 godzinach gry:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idlemastery#announcements/detail/203007488879621804

To dlatego tak długo mi wszystko farmiło ostatnio! Thx, dobrze wiedzieć.