Skocz do zawartości

Halo 5: Guardians

MaZZeo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Moga - wystarczy wpuscic mase siana w mlg znowu.

Samo MLG nic nie da. Na Xbox One będzie Halo 2, więc jeśli Halo 5 nie będzie dostosowane pod graczy competitive wszyscy wrócą do MCC, a 5 zostanie jak Halo 4 z kilkoma dzieciakami i tymi, którzy nie radzą sobie w prawdziwym Halo.

Btw. Jedna playlista hardcorowa nie ma sensu. Tu chodzi o wyraźne odseparowanie sociala i competitive.

Edytowane przez richie_heinz

Była już mowa że sprint będzie jak tylko była zapowiedź bety. Co do zooma to może będzie możliwość zmiany celownika (oby), choć wątpie. Niestety jest to koneic klasycznego Halo dlatego zapewne też postanowili starym fanom podarować H:MCC. Czasy się zmieniają a gimbaza rośnie ucząc się od CoDa czy BF.

post z gafa, heh

A GUIDE TO WHY PEOPLE ARE ANNOYED FOR THE UNINITIATED

The year is 2014. The multiplayer FPS genre has been dominated by a very specific brand of aim down sights/sprint based shooters, which started really exploding with the popularity of Call of Duty. Since then, for the majority of shooters... if you want to play them, you have to deal with that type of combat and gameplay.

But there existed a time before Call of Duty. A time when Unreal Tournament and Quake existed, which were some of the most finely tuned and blazingly fast FPS multiplayer experiences ever made to this day. A time when Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer was so sweetly balanced that it didn't need to hold your hand so you could hit something. The gameplay itself was so engaging and so competitive that you felt compelled to get better, and didn't need a constant feed of positive reinforcement to do so. You didn't need level ups and fuckin' attachments and stat differentials; it wasn't how much you grinded that mattered, but how much of the accumulated skill sets you internalized.

Halo existed in the between time, right when consoles were starting to be really feasible for competitive FPS titles. And it added some new things, yes, but it was still very much rooted in an older tradition, one where again it was simply skill vs. skill and the pace was entirely governed by the rules it played by which remained a staple.

Consider where we are today. One of the reasons people were so furious about Tomb Raider 2013 is that it destroyed entirely a gametype that literally no longer exists in the industry, replacing it with something we see every other goddamn day. It may have been acceptable in some remote way if we had a world where the older genre was thriving, but we don't. And it's not like the older genre was bad (quite the contrary, it remains amongst the best ideas ever had in gaming) - it's just newer gamers were conditioned to have their hands held to such an extreme that they no longer could adjust to those old gameplay ideals.

The same is true of Halo. Because there are extremely few games anymore in the old tradition. Almost no games in the old Halo tradition. They simply don't exist, squeezed out of existence by whining new fans who couldn't adjust, couldn't acquire the skill sets, and therefore demanded the few remaining vestiges of this amazing older style to be expunged. So now Halo too is becoming like all those other "me-too" shooters, and where does that leave those who actually liked that older tradition? With few if any options left.

And that's just part of the issue.

Because maybe if there was some way to do ADS/Sprint and still make it feel like Halo, people would accept it. But as demonstrated with Halo 4, there isn't. It destroyed the heart and soul of the multiplayer and the community simply abandoned it, full stop. They catered to people who did not fucking care and the result is the series cratered.

When you have ADS/Sprint, it changes the entire ebb and flow of the combat. Where before you had "Run and Gun" characteristics, now you have "Run or Gun" flow, where people are either slowing/stopping to shoot through iron sights or then engaging sprint to get out of dodge. This literally transforms the way a traditional Halo match used to go. And it doesn't transform it into something better, but something vastly different, with lower skill requirements and that feels like a billion other shooters on the market.

You don't have to be a fan of Halo to understand why this is so problematic to so many.

Jeszcze przyjdą czasy kiedy ludzie będą wspominać dobrze czwórkę. Centrowanie widoku w Halo to gwoźdź do trumny tej gry w MP. 

Mazzeo,  nie robili by tego centrowania jakby było to bez znaczenia, to jest pod fanów CoDa niestety. Mam kumpla, który ukończywszy ledwo pierwszą misje w H4 skwitował to słowami:"szkoda, że nie ma przycelowania". Właśnie takich inwalidów słucha teraz 343. Takich co nie wyobrażają sobie żeby lewy spust w padzie służył do czegoś innego niż ADS.

Edytowane przez mausenberg

To jest prawda. Jeśli Halo 5 będzie tak wyglądało to jestem pewien, że ta gra skończy się jeszcze przed premierą. W przypadku Halo 4 cała społeczność narzekała na sprint i ten cały shit, ale 343 nic nie zmieniło. Sam nie raz do nich pisałem. Feedback z bety będzie pewnie ogromny i mam nadzieję, że coś zmieni, bo w 4 nie było bety. Jeśli Halo 5 będzie wyglądało tak jak na tym 2 sekundowym filmiku to sam nie mam zamiaru kupować tej gry i mam nadzieję, że się nie sprzeda. 343 nie robiło Halo 4 na trzeźwo, ale jak długo można być nadal pijanym? Czekam na HaloFest, bo jak na razie to są najgorsze możliwe informacje.

post z gafa, heh

bla bla bla

Chociaż gaf to (pipi) to z tym się akurat zgadzam.

edit. ja nawet usunąłem "343i killed halo" z życiorysu na livie, a teraz takie coś widzę :/

Edytowane przez richie_heinz

Może faktycznie jest to tylko animacja zwykłego zooma. Ale w takim razie nawet jeśli to po cholerę upodabniają ją do ADS? Aż tak im wstyd, ze W Halo nie było dotychczas tego "bajeru"? A jeszcze jedno ale. Jeśli to tylko animacja to trochę mało przybliża cel względem pozycji z biodra..Na klasycznym zoomie to jednak jest bliżej. I jeszcze jedna możliwość , zabawa rożnymi celownikami do giwer z poziomu menu. No to było by też zabawne. Ten tu jest taki Destinypodobny a to BRka jest raczej.

Już od pierwszego trailera widać było BRkę w wersji z klasycznym celownikiem optycznym, kolimatorem i bez żadnego przyrządu.

Optuje za tą wersja

Why I am 90% sure this is just a visual change of the zoom-view and not ads like you think it is:

When moving, reticule is small and shows you can shoot accurate:

a15Jlq0.png

When shooting, reticule is small and shows you can shoot accurate: (stays exactly the same)
qYIihjy.png

When zooming in, the only difference is the actual zoom - just like it always was:
MW3GOna.png

Movement of the player stayed the game. Zoom is there instantly on button press (no animation).

Maybe I'm wrong. And I will be sad if I'm wrong here. But right now I clearly think this is just a visual change of the zoom view.

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...