Skocz do zawartości

Shadow Fall - MULTIPLAYER

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nowe info.

Jakiś czas temu opublikowaliśmy pierwszą część zmian i nowości jakie pojawią się w trybie dla wielu graczy, który dostępny będzie razem z Killzone: Shadow Fall na premierę PlayStation 4. Dzisiaj pojawiła się część druga informacji ujawnionych przez holenderskie studio. Czego jeszcze możemy spodziewać się po multi?

• System progresu nie będzie oparty na zdobywaniu doświadczenia, a na wykonywaniu odpowiednich wyzwań, których znajdzie się w grze 1500. Wykonanie wyzwania poskutkuje przyznaniem punktu do naszej rangi oraz ewentualnej nagrody w postaci nowych umiejętności, nowych gadżetów czy ulepszenia dla broni.
  • System "honorów bojowych" aktywny będzie jedynie na czas danej rozgrywki. Po wyjściu z trybu dla wielu graczy - wszystko co osiągniemy będzie kasowane. Guerrilla doda także opcję wyłączenia tej opcji przy tworzeniu własnej gry.
  • Każda z broni będzie podatna na maksymalnie dwie modyfikacje, które oczywiście będą się różnić zależnie od karabinu. W niektórych zamontujemy bagnet, w innych - podwiesimy granatnik. Każda z broni opierać będzie się na umiejętnościach gracza. Nie będzie karabinu bez odrzutu czy z automatycznym namierzaniem.
  • Tarcze i ich użytkowanie. Po aktywacji, będzie można je deaktywować ręcznie jeśli nie będziemy mieli potrzeby korzystania z niej, a z drugiej strony - przeciwnik będzie mógł z łatwością zniszczyć ją przy pomocy granatów EMP. Oczywiście opcja tarcz energetycznych będzie mogła zostać wyłączona we własnej grze.
  • Specjalny system po zwycięstwie, gdzie trójka najlepszych graczy z ekipy zwycięzców i trójka najgorszych z przegranych spotka się na koniec rundy. Jeden gracz będzie mógł wybrać specjalny ruch celebrujący wygraną, a jeśli mu się nie uda - przeciwnik będzie miał szansę na kontrę.
  • Strefa Wojny jako tryb będzie miała własne leaderboardy, niezależnie czy mówimy o oficjalnej grze udostępnionej przez Guerrilla, czy o własnej grze zrobionej dla znajomych.
  • W grze dostępne będą także boty zarówno w trybie offline jak i online, ale tylko i wyłącznie gdy sami będziemy zakładać grę w trybie Strefa Wojny. W trybie online będziemy mogli wykonywać wyzwania, w trybie offline - nie.
  • Guerrilla zrezygnowało z plecaków odrzutowych i egzoszkieletów, przynajmniej na start. Być może później pojawią się w DLC, jednak na start gra ma być równa dla wszystkich.

I jak wam się to podoba?

http://www.ps3site.pl/guerrilla-games-kontynuuje-opowiesc-o-trybie-multiplayer-w-killzone-shadow-fall/166412

• Plusik 1

Kolejna porcja pytań i odpowiedzi.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/09/11/guerrilla-games-answers-more-killzone-shadow-fall-multiplayer-questions/

Do we need PlayStation Plus to play online, or can we jump in and play?

Yes, PlayStation Plus is required to play Killzone: Shadow Fall multiplayer online.

What has been implemented to prevent boosting when using bots?

Warzone games featuring bots will not count towards completing challenges.

Any color blind options?

We will offer colorblind support for Killzone: Shadow Fall, yes.

Is the new progressions system like Killzone 2, or something completely different?

Instead of XP, the new progression system rewards you with perks such as weapon attachments and ability enhancements, as well as increases in rank.

Does this mean I can play online with a friend vs bots only (like we could in Killzone 2)?

Yes, using Custom Warzones you can staff an entire team with bots.

Are all the weapons in multiplayer also available in single player? Will the Tactician drone, Engineer’s Sentry Turret and the Medical drone make a comeback?

All weapons available in multiplayer mode can also be found in the single player campaign. Although the Tactician, Engineer and Medic classes don’t exist in this game, the new Support class will feature abilities that offer similar functionality. We’ll have more about the classes in an upcoming Killzone.com article.

Will there be official standard playlists like Team Deathmatch or Warzone without changes?

Yes, there will be default/official Warzones. In addition, we’ll frequently highlight new and interesting custom Warzones created by the community. Both will be easily accessible from the game.

Character customization?

OWLs and other personal combat drones (revive drones, air support drones etc.) can be customized through skins.

Can you elaborate on the Spawn Beacons? Will any other player be able to deconstruct them or will there be a special skill/perk that will enable the ability?

With regard to Spawn Beacons, they can be destroyed by any class – some weapons will yield quicker results than others, though.

Are the shields deployable after a small timer, or are they deployable instantaneously? Is hip firing still a viable way of playing? Are rocket launchers a secondary weapon still?

There’s a slight delay as you set up your shield, and you don’t have your weapon during this period. After that you have to wait until the shield is destroyed or dismantled before you can place a new one. With regards to hip-firing – that’s still an option, but some weapons can only be fired by aiming down the sights. Finally, rocket and grenade launchers are now available as attachments for certain primary weapons.

How will you stop cheaters in the new leveling system?

There aren’t any major advantages to gain by exploiting the progression system in this manner, since all weapons and class abilities are already unlocked. That doesn’t mean people won’t try to invent ways to exploit it – but if they do, we’ll invent new ways to reward real skill.

Can we play off/online splitscreen?

There won’t be a
in Killzone: Shadow Fall.

Will the class that is able to disguise be included?

The disguise class is indeed gone. We’ll have more information about the new classes on the site soon.

[someone posted a huge wall of text regarding what they liked and what they didn't like. Nothing is needed for context when it comes to the answers]:

If you don’t like Combat Honors you can simply create (or search for) a custom Warzone that has them turned off. Using custom Warzones, it’s quite easy to create a back-to-basics Killzone experience.

In fact, that goes for your other concerns as well – if you don’t like a particular mechanic, create or search for a custom Warzone without one and you’re golden.

Edytowane przez YETI

A przeczytaj co daje season pass: online coop i mapy do niego. A te będą już płatne.

Już na początku września mówili, że pracują nad płatnymi dodatkami:

"We aim to keep the post-launch multiplayer experience fresh through the frequent release of paid DLC expansion packs that offer new gameplay and customization features," the update reads. "At the same time, all DLC multiplayer maps will be released free of charge to prevent the player base from becoming fractured."

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/09/04/killzone-shadow-fall-dlc-multiplayer-maps-to-be-free-other-dlc/

Więc nie było żadnego mydlenia oczu, bo od początku mówili jak to będzie wyglądać.

• 3 tygodnie później...

akurat CODa każdy powinien mieć w (pipi)e. Tez sie zdecyduje na przetestowanie Killzona na początku, zwłaszcza, ze jest w bundlu, poza tym gameplaye coraz bardziej robia no i ciekaw jestem mocno pierwszego FPSa w 60klatkach i 1080p!

PS. bedzie Co-op w singlu ?

Edytowane przez easye
  • 2 tygodnie później...

post na neogafie

The multiplayer in this game is simply PHENOMENAL. Like, better than Killzone 2 levels of greatness here.

I just got done playing nothing but multiplayer the entire day and it brings back wonderful memories of how good this series can be as a pure mechanics driven shooter, which in the world of CoDs and BFs these days, seems to be something that's a bit of a rarity unfortunately.

Some were concerned about the recoil and weapon balancing, and I'm absolutely thrilled at what they've established here. It's hard to tell from videos, but the feeling of "punchy" weapons from KZ2 is back, and the lack of auto-aim means that the level of skill here has risen dramatically as well. Recoil is just perfect, I have to feather my shots in order to aim accurately, and it may appear a bit subtle in some of the videos but due to the lack of auto aim the recoil does have a major impact on the gunplay and weapon balancing.

This is not a game where whoever sees who first gets the kill, this requires a lot of skill, a lot of team work, and there's very little bullshit like mechs to fuck it up. The level design are great too, but I'd enjoy it if a few more were just a tad bigger.

The graphics on display are sublime. 1080p and 60 fps makes a massive difference, and thanks to the vastly improved DS4 analog sticks, this is the also the best playing killzone to date, control wise. Everything feels weighty, yet responsive, precise, and requiring skill. Loving the engaging gun battles I'm getting into! Everyone saying the gunplay is top-tier are absolutely correct. The gunplay is UNMATCHED in my opinion. It's simply fantastic.

Yeah this is going to be my go-to shooter for a long time. Guerrilla nailed it. Congrats to Gurrilla Games and multiplayer designer Eric Boltjes for delivering an amazing launch title that I hope has good word of mouth and tie ratio with PS4 owners.

Bring on the free DLC! Hope to see Salamun market in there.

mniam

• Plusik 1

no multi jest spoko tylko ja grac nie potrafie... nie jestem tez przyzwyczajony do symetrycznych galek. Mapki sa swietne, zagralem do tej pory na chyba z pieciu. Jedna tylko wypada slabo bo co chwile jest pop up obiektow, ale reszta to mniam. Najbardziej spodobala mi sie jedna w ruinach (nie byla na twitchu) pewnie glownie za sprawa tego ze mialem w niej 5 kill streak (w przeciwienstwie do innych gdzie mam 5 deaths lol)

wymyslilem, ze ja chyba to mam lagi... stad takie wyniki. Takie cuda jakie sie czasem dzieja na ekranie...

Edytowane przez TakeshiX

Poczytałem trochę opinii o multiplayerze i ludzie narzekają na:

- brak voice chata w grze! można gadać tylko na tych grupach systemowych ps4

- w warzonie na 24 graczy to praktycznie gramy w 30fpsach a nie 60

- zblurowana grafika w multi, niektórych boli głowa :teehee:

- jeden koleś napisał, że ludzie zaczynają dostrzegać moc shotguna, drugi wspomniał o jakimś granatniku w klasie assault, który jest przegięty.

na plus zerowy auto aim na pewno. fajnie ze są te custom serwery to można sobie poblokować różne rzeczy.