Skocz do zawartości

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

XM.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

caly ost i milion gameplayow przed premierą ogarnięte

Akurat OST "dwójki" chyba nie wyszedł jeszcze oficjalnie, więc sprawdzi się po premierze.

Co innego przy X - soundtrack był dostępny kilka miesięcy przed zachodnią premierą gry :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDqmmLaSYyo

:banderas:

Kto nie miał Wii U, i nie grał w Xenoblade Chronicles X, ten ciamajda.

On the subject of battles, the battle system is relatively easy to learn, but requires some close attention against higher level enemies. When entering battle, the first thing Rex will begin doing is attacking. Each time Rex lands a hit, a skill gauge will start to fill up. After a skill is used, the special attack meter will fill up, which needs a total of four bars to use the most powerful attack, but can be used after one bar is full for a more simple move.

Regarding graphics, the Nintendo Switch runs the cinematic scenes wonderfully. I couldn’t have been happier with the visually stunning character models and world creation, albeit while the system is docked. In handheld mode, you’re going to see a dip in resolution while running in the field as well as when facing multiple opponents in battle. 

In both modes, I experience some framerate issues during battle, but this was also because I purposely gathered about 8 or 9 enemies to one area with a full party and unleashed a wave of attacks. With that said, this only happened once — but it was clearly struggling. However, it’s entirely possible to just face off against the 2-3 enemy packs that are roaming the lands and not run into any significant framerate issues. 

The voice acting is really quite good in English, though at launch a free DLC for Japanese language voice will be available too. I like Rex’s Irish sounding accent, and while Tora can be kind of annoying, the “mehs” general craziness of him as the comic relief is welcome. It all plays out like a high-quality anime, with some of the best in-game cutscenes I’ve seen since FFXV’s launch. While the visuals are more cartoon than realistic, the power of the Switch is used really well here.

There are tons of things to consider of when fighting enemies and creatures you come across, including the timing of your Blade Art skills, the elements of your weapons, the shifting weaknesses of opponents, your position in the battlefield relative to where the enemy is facing, and more. There's a lot more strategy to Xenoblade Chronicles 2's combat, so much so that it may turn off a few hoping for a more relaxed experience.

O tak.

W takim pseudo Fnalu 15 wszystko wygląda jakby było robione na siłe.

Tu natomiast wygląda wszystko tak, jakby miało być integralną częścią tego cudownego świata wykreowanego przez twórców. Do tego postacie w końcu wyglądają tak, że można poczuć do nich sympatie, a nie obrzydzenie. 

No nic, ogarnę jeszcze kilkadziesiąt księżyców w SMO. Odwiedzę kilka szrajnów w zeldzie plus dobrnę do końca The evil Within, i pierwszego grudnia można się brać za tego jRPGowego GIGANTA.

z innej beki:

Kurna, ktoś wreszcie pomyślał i przeniósł wątek do odpowiedniego działu.

Moim zdaniem wszystkie exy czy to rpgi, wyścigi, platformówki lub bijatyki, powinny być tam gdzie ich miejsce - w odpowiednim dziale/temacie z daną platformą.

Do kącików tematycznych i kiszenia się w jednym smrodzie, powinny trafiać tylko multiplatformy.

Edytowane przez kazuyoshi