Skocz do zawartości

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

XM.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ja ogladalem directa i bylo wspomnienie o tym ze rozwoj zalezy tylko od nas i mozemy uczynic z glownego bohatera bezuzytecznego wiesniaka, nie wiem ile w tym marketingu a ile prawdy ale ludzie po forach pisza ze beda spedzac przy budowaniu postaci po kilka godzin.

Jeżeli tak będzie to 100h pęknie na luzaku. :obama:

Kiedy ostatnio byl jakis dobry jrpg od duzego studia, w ktorym mozna bylo konkretnie pokombinowac z budowaniem postaci?

ale bym juz pogral

Divinity Original Sin 1 (na PC i konsole) i 2 (na PC na razie).

Ogladalem directa. Zapowiada sie mega. Martwilem sie glownie systemem rozwoju postaci, ograniczenia dostepu do skilli w trakcie walki itd. Nie bedzie zle. Skilli bedzie nawet do 12 na raz + kombosy pomiedzy skillami + kombosy od innych ziomkow z party jak sie pusci super speciala + polaczenie tych dwoch kombosow i wyglada na to ze walki beda ciekawe.

Poza walkami postacie beda mialy wlasne umiejetnosci umozliwiajace eksploracje. Mozna rozwijac bohaterow i rozne blade'y osobno. Mozna grupowac blade'y w zespoly i wysylac na misje. Bedzie co robic.

Teraz sobie ogrywam Disgaea 5 na switchu (niesamowicie rozbudowana gra) i Xeno wydaje sie troche podobne. Masa systemow, ktore sie przeplataja i tworza jedna, wielka, za(pipi)ista gre.

przeniescie to do dzialu switcha bo temat znika i nikt tu nie zaglada, a nawet na discordzie wiecej o tym dyskutujemy niz tu

btw hype mega, ci co juz ogrywaja sa zachwyceni, ostatni kontakt z monolith mialem przy okazji trylogii xenosaga (ktora wielbie tak samo jak i xenogears) wiec tym bardziej jestem spragniony ich nowego dziela

ktos na reddicie skompilowal aspekty, ktore przewijaja sie w wiekszosci pierwszych wrazen, wyglada to tak:

• The combat seems to start off being a little slow for the first hour or so, but then gradually becomes exciting to play through, and what many previewers are calling the most fun to customize Xenoblade combat experience yet.

• The story also seems to have a slow start, but it soon becomes interesting and heartfelt.

• The world makes this a rule of three, it begins as being pretty linear until the next few chapters of the game open it up as fun to explore and breathtaking to look at.

• The characters are at their most expressive compared to any other Xenoblade game, and their interactions have charm similar to the first game.

• That being said, the story isn't quite hitting the levels of the first Xenoblade so far for some previewers, but it has still been a good ride so far. Some see potential for a great RPG story once the game fully realizes itself in its later stages. A lot of previewers are eager to continue watching the story unfold, they are very invested.

• The sidequest management is much better than X, you won't be confused as to what you're supposed to do.

• One previewer says there are a few cringey moments with designs and animations, but they're not by any means prevalent or distracting.

• The enemies feel like a natural part of the ecosystem, there is still the classic sprinkling of higher-level foes into even early parts of the overworld, it's easy to get defeated (even one-shotted), but death is easily recoverable as usual.

• The music is beautiful, and very robust.

• Game feels fresh and different from the first due to the quirkiness of the Blades and environments.

• Two previewers comment on the English voice acting, one says it's actually pretty good, the other pretty much says the same thing, but also seems to like the diversity of accents.

• No loading screens outside of fast travel. Game looks good graphically, but there are some hits to portable mode.

2 tygodnie jeszcze i bedzie grane :obama:

• Plusik 1

There’s a satisfying depth to it all. It’s on the brink of overwhelming, but laid out intuitively.

Chcę milion statystyk i systemów, tak jak w XenoX.

Muzyka w tej grze zniszczy.

Edytowane przez ragus

ktos na reddicie skompilowal aspekty, ktore przewijaja sie w wiekszosci pierwszych wrazen, wyglada to tak:

• The combat seems to start off being a little slow for the first hour or so, but then gradually becomes exciting to play through, and what many previewers are calling the most fun to customize Xenoblade combat experience yet.
  • The story also seems to have a slow start, but it soon becomes interesting and heartfelt.
  • The world makes this a rule of three, it begins as being pretty linear until the next few chapters of the game open it up as fun to explore and breathtaking to look at.
  • The characters are at their most expressive compared to any other Xenoblade game, and their interactions have charm similar to the first game.
  • That being said, the story isn't quite hitting the levels of the first Xenoblade so far for some previewers, but it has still been a good ride so far. Some see potential for a great RPG story once the game fully realizes itself in its later stages. A lot of previewers are eager to continue watching the story unfold, they are very invested.
  • The sidequest management is much better than X, you won't be confused as to what you're supposed to do.
  • One previewer says there are a few cringey moments with designs and animations, but they're not by any means prevalent or distracting.
  • The enemies feel like a natural part of the ecosystem, there is still the classic sprinkling of higher-level foes into even early parts of the overworld, it's easy to get defeated (even one-shotted), but death is easily recoverable as usual.
  • The music is beautiful, and very robust.
  • Game feels fresh and different from the first due to the quirkiness of the Blades and environments.
  • Two previewers comment on the English voice acting, one says it's actually pretty good, the other pretty much says the same thing, but also seems to like the diversity of accents.
  • No loading screens outside of fast travel. Game looks good graphically, but there are some hits to portable mode.
2 tygodnie jeszcze i bedzie grane :obama:

Trochę się po tej lekturze napaliłem :).

Edytowane przez zdrowywariat

Ten rok dla mnie na switchu jak kilka lat na innych konsolach jakie mialem w ostatnim czasie

Hype wielki choc ostatnio czytalem, ze ktos pi 50h nawet nie byl w polowie liczac liczbe chapterow wiec skoncze gdzies pewnie w lutym xdd

Ehhh z farbki2,mk8 czy nawet arms leza i tesknia, tyle dobra, ze czasu brak