Skocz do zawartości

Pozostałe serwisy streamingowe/VoD

Frantik

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

7 minut temu, Frantik napisał:

Ptaszki ćwierkają, że jakoś na przełomie maja i czerwca tego roku, Apple ma ruszyć z własnym streamingiem. W odróżnieniu od już obecnego Apple TV, ma być on ogólnodostępny, tj. nie trzeba będzie koniecznie posiadać urządzenia z jabłkiem, by oglądać

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2019/01/06/apple-and-samsung-bury-the-hatchet-with-shock-itunes-on-tv-deal/#5f558d5c3c95

Już jakiś czas temu można było się tego spodziewać :usmiech:

Chyba pasuje tutaj...

Szykowane perypetie pana Lokiego z Asgardu na serwis Disney + zrobi scenarzysta animacji Rick and Morty, a biorąc pod uwagę zarys ogólny serialu może być grubo:

Cytat

follow Loki as the trickster and shapeshifter pops up throughout human history as [an] unlikely influencer on historical events.

Nieograniczona wręcz liczba możliwości :obama:

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Poniżej pełna lista seriali z reddita:

Amazing Stories” — a reboot of the science fiction anthology series executive produced (in both its old and new versions) by Steven Spielberg.

"Are you Sleeping?" — a crime show about true crime podcasts, executive produced by Reese Witherspoon and starring Octavia Spencer.

"Calls" — an adaptation of a French short-form series emphasizing audio storytelling.

"Central Park" — an animated musical comedy from Loren Bouchard (creator of “Bob’s Burger”), as well as Josh Gad and Nora Smith.

"Defending Jacob" — a thriller adapted from William Landay’s novel, starring Chris Evans.

"Dickinson" — a coming-of-age series about the poet Emily Dickinson, starring Hailee Steinfeld.

"For All Mankind" — a space race-themed science fiction series from Ronald D. Moore, who created the acclaimed reboot of “Battlestar Galactica.”

"Foundation" — an adaptation of the classic science fiction series by Isaac Asimov, with David S. Goyer and Josh Friedman as showrunners.

"Home" — a documentary series about extraordinary homes.

"Little America" — an immigrant-themed anthology series showrun by Lee Eisenberg (“The Office”) and Alan Yang (“Master of None”).

"LittleVoice" — a romantic dramedy executive produced by J.J. Abrams and the creative team behind the “Waitress” musical, Sara Bareilles and Jessie Nelson.

"Losing Earth" — a series based on Nathaniel Rich’s New York Times magazine story and book about the history of climate activism.

"Magic Hour" — a mystery series inspired by the real-life story of Hilde Lysiak, executive produced and directed by Jon M. Chu (“Crazy Rich Asians”).

"My Glory Was That I Had Such Friends" — a series that reunites J.J. Abrams and Jennifer Garner (Garner will star, and both will executive produce), based on the Amy Silverstein memoir of the same name.

"Pachinko" — a series based on the Min Jin Lee novel, a multi-generational saga about a Korean family.

"See" — a science fiction drama written by Steven Knight (“Peaky Blinders”) and directed by Francis Lawrence (multiple “Hunger Games” sequels).

"Shantaram" — A series based on the novel by Gregory David Robert, about a man who escapes from an Australian prison and ends up in Bombay.

"Swagger" — a scripted series inspired by basketball star Kevin Durant’s life.

"The Morning Show" — a drama about the world of morning TV, starring Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Steve Carell.

"Time Bandits" — a reboot of the cult classic Terry Gilliam film, co-written and directed by Taika Waititi.

"Untitled Brie Larson series" — a show featuring the “Captain Marvel” star, based on the real-life experiences of undercover CIA operative Amaryllis Fox.

"Untitled Colleen McGuiness series" — a comedy series inspired by Curtis Sittenfeld’s short story collection “You Think It, I’ll Say It.”

"Untitled Damien Chazelle series" — not much is known about the content of the series, but the “La La Land” director is expected to write and direct every episode of the first season.

"Untitled M. Night Shyamalan series" — a thriller written by Tony Basgallop, with Shyamalan directing the first episode and executive producing.

"Untitled Oprah projects" — Oprah Winfrey has signed a multi-year partnership to produce original content for Apple, though what kinds of content remains to be seen.

"Untitled Snoopy series" — a short-form series starring Snoopy and focused on STEM, which is part of a larger “Peanuts” deal between Apple and Canadian broadcaster DHX Media.

"Untitled Richard Gere series" — a drama based on the Israeli show “Nevelot.”

"Untitled Rob McElhenny/Charlie Day series" — a comedy from the team behind “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” with McElhenny playing an employee at a video game studio.

"Untitled Simon Kinberg/David Weil series" — a science fiction series co-written by Kinberg, a longtime writer and producer of “X-Men” movies

Bardzo dużo crapu i sporo niewiadomych. Ale takie "For All Mankind" zapowiada się zacnie.

Edytowane przez sprite
  • 2 tygodnie później...

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/11/18307030/marvel-studios-winter-soldier-falcon-scarlet-witch-vision-disney-plus-streaming-service

O ile Falcon i Winter Soldier mogą być spoko, tak ten serial o Visionie taki meh. Chyba podziękuje i będzie jak z aplikacjami nie będącymi Netflixem i Hbo Go - do ściągnięcia z torrentów.

Godzinę temu, Kalel napisał:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/11/18307030/marvel-studios-winter-soldier-falcon-scarlet-witch-vision-disney-plus-streaming-service

O ile Falcon i Winter Soldier mogą być spoko, tak ten serial o Visionie taki meh. Chyba podziękuje i będzie jak z aplikacjami nie będącymi Netflixem i Hbo Go - do ściągnięcia z torrentów.

Ciekawie zapowiada się też seria "What If...", czyli alternatywne losy marvelowskich bohaterów. Potwierdzono już Peggy Carter jako pani Captain America i Steva Rogersa w roli Iron Mana. Szkoda tylko, że wszystko jako animacja. Podobno aktorzy z MCU użyczą głosów swoim postaciom. Chętnie bym zobaczył jak Atwell biega w flagowym ciuchu, a Evans w metalowej puszce zrobionej przez Coopera. No nic, dobre i to.

Czy jest w naszym kraju jakaś wypożyczalnia online filmów z dostępem do filmów Marvela ? Nie chodzi mi o to, żeby były wszystkie w cenie netflixa tylko np chcę obejrzeć Black Panther i Infinity War przed nowymi Avengersami i chciałbym kupić dostęp online do tych dwóch filmów na weekend. Mam taką możliwość czy muszę od kogoś pożyczyć odtwarzacz i kupić filmy na płycie ?