Skocz do zawartości

DIABLO IV

ornit

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Dobra, zagłębiłem się trochę w poradniki i na redku znalazłem trochę wiedzy, która ma sens.

Cytat

1. Beat the campaign with one character, blitzing through it without side quests.

2. After beating Act 6, do the normal capstone dungeon to hit nightmare.

3. In nightmare, complete all available side quests, altars of Lilith, and dungeons at the end till you max out. Once you've completed all renown in the 5 regions, you don't have to do it again, even with a new character. You can skip the campaign and power level, which I'll discuss later.

4. By finishing all renown, you should be level 60+. Start farming nightmare dungeons and upgrading your gear and glyphs.

5. Focus on higher item power rares (sacred gear), which are significantly better.

6. For offense, prioritize crit chance, crit damage, core skill damage, vulnerable damage, and +ranks to your main skill.

7. For defense, focus on total armor, maximum life, damage reduction, damage reduction from close enemies, and damage reduction while fortified.

8. Check out maxroll.gg for detailed character guides, item suggestions, and paragon leveling tips. There are a lot of sites out there, but maxroll has been in the business since the d2 days and they always have an up to date tier list that is updated with every patch.

9. Once you can easily do a nightmare dungeon tier 20, tackle the nightmare capstone dungeon to progress to torment and higher tier dungeons.

10. In torment, push nightmare dungeons as high as possible and upgrade your gear from sacred to ancestral.

11. At level 80+, add hell tides into the rotation and use helltides.com to track the mystery box for farming 1,000 cinders and all 4 mystery boxes.

12. Higher tier monsters in hell tides have a rumored higher chance of dropping certain uniques like shako and grandfather. As a result, it's not worth farming hell tides for those drops at low levels. Nightmare dungeons are a 3 for 1, meaning you get great xp, great drops, and you can level your glyphs. Also, it is easier to push nightmare dungeons to fight monsters that are 10 levels higher than you for a higher chance at a shako drop at a lower level, which you can't do in hell tides until you're 80+.

13. If you want to make a new character, only do it after you've beaten the campaign and completed all renown on your first character. Then, when you create a new character, you can skip the campaign and power level by following this process:
    a) Have someone do your normal capstone dungeon
    b) Have someone do your nightmare capstone dungeon
    c) Have someone spam blind burrows in torment
    d) A few notes, this process can easily be done within an hour to 2 hours. You don't need to follow anyone around. Once you are in a dungeon, experience is global, meaning: you can stand in the dungeon at the beginning while someone clears it and you will get xp.

14. In my experience so far, rares seem to roll higher than legendaries. Remember, the only difference between a rare and a legendary is the aspect. So if you find a rare with good rolls on stats (maybe it has 3 of the 4 core stats you need, so now you can reroll that 4th slot), just extract the aspect from a legendary at the occultist and imprint your rare. All of my current legendaries are high roll rare ancestral items that I imprinted.

15. Unlike most Diablos, Diablo 4 is one of the first games of it's time in which LEVELS are extremely important. Paragons are extremely broken and can make you power spike much harder than some items. There are rare and legendary nodes on your board that have higher stats than can be rolled on items. Glyphs (which can be upgraded to level 21), significantly improve your character. So as you level and move through the boards, keep checking to see if you can push higher tiers. Also remember to upgrade the glyphs you use to level 15 FIRST, then go back and max them out at 21. This is because you get a radius increase at level 15. Then you can go back to your paragon board and subtract some points if you have were able to achieve your bonuses on glyphs from a radius increase.

Anyhow, I hope this helps you out. If you have any other questions or need help, please comment below. I don't know everything, but I'm a D2, D3 veteran and have grinded this game so hopefully I can help.

Edytowane przez ginn

Po przejściu na tier4 wymienialiście od razu na byle jaki gear ancestral bo ma większy item power czy od razu patrzyliscie na statsy pod build? Robię teraz na 68lvlu pustaci dungi z mobkami na 75 i jakoś idzie cały ubrany w sacredy, no i lecą te ancestrale niby mocniejsze ale mają gówniane staty 

14 minut temu, bartiz napisał:

Po przejściu na tier4 wymienialiście od razu na byle jaki gear ancestral bo ma większy item power czy od razu patrzyliscie na statsy pod build? Robię teraz na 68lvlu pustaci dungi z mobkami na 75 i jakoś idzie cały ubrany w sacredy, no i lecą te ancestrale niby mocniejsze ale mają gówniane staty 

Brałem jak leci, broń jak mi wyleciała pierwsza to miała ponad 500 wiecej dmg. Aspectow i tak miałem w chuj, wiec moglem wkladac w byle co.

Patch jest 18tgo. Po tym jak juz bedzie na serwerach, zanim zaczniesz sezon i zrobisz nowa postac, musisz sie zalogowac ze stara postacia. To pozwoli zapisac progres kapliczek i mapy, ale nie questow. Te beda do zrobienia od nowa w sezonie. Tak ja to zrozumialem. Na T3 nie polecisz bo zaczynasz od zera.

Zdecydowanie polecam skonczenie kampanii i kapliczek przed sezonem. Tutaj jest fajna mapka z trasa:

https://old.reddit.com/r/diablo4/comments/14dtis4/altar_of_lilith_peregrination_get_all_the_altars/

mcjgk482127b1.jpg

Edytowane przez El Loco Chocko
  • Plusik 2
1 minutę temu, PanKamil napisał:

Szukanie tych kapliczek daje jakieś boosty? Zupełnie mi to z głowy wypadło.

+2 do którejś ze statystyk jak siła czy zręczność na każdą kapliczkę, lub zwiększenie maksymalnych oboli. Jeszcze trafiają się dodatkowe paragony ale rzadko bardzo. Na każdy obszar masz około 30 altars.

Ja według tego robiłem i szybko to szło, tu masz przykładowy rejon Kedżystan https://www.polygon.com/diablo-4-guides/23744394/altars-lilith-statue-locations-kehjistan

1 godzinę temu, MichAelis napisał:

Ile ten sezon będzie trwał? Generalnie mogę sobie spokojnie skończyć grę i potem wejść w sezon?

Gdybym chciał stworzyć inną postać to lepiej w sezonie czy "normalnie"?

Jak zaczniesz normalnie to nie będziesz mógł tą postacią grać w sezonie także lepiej zaczekać te kilka dni. Po zakończeniu sezonu postać przechodzi do nazwijmy to "podstawki" i zaczynasz od zera sezon kolejny. To chujowe bardzo rozwiązanie jak sobie tak głębiej o tym pomyślę.

Ja z poczatku myslalem podobnie. Najbardziej mnie irytowal fakt farmienia renown od nowa. Dobrze ze drama sie z tego zrobila i zmienili zdanie. Przynajmniej polowicznie. Milo by bylo miec dodatkowe zrodla do farmienia tych punktow, a nie te durne questy. Na przyklad wiecej twierdz, albo jakies punkty na zakonczenie lochow itp.

Jednak im dluzej nad tym myslalem, to w sumie idea robienia nowej postaci, nie jest taka zla. Mam przynajmniej jakas motywacje sprobowac innych klas. Ale nie ukrywam ze np pierwszy sezon mogli by zrobic taka hybryde. Gdzie mozna by bylo passa rowniez w eternal realm robic. A dopiero z drugim, gdy ludzie juz ogarna jak to dziala, przejsc na ten ich model. Odnosze wrazenie, ze nie spodziewali sie az takiego sukcesu. Szczegolnie wsrod bardziej casualowych graczach i stad te "usprawnienia" jak odkryte kapliczki itd.

• Plusik 1