Skocz do zawartości

Mass Effect

Wafrzo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 4 miesiące temu...

To brzmi aż za dobrze (no może poza tym, że przeszli na Frostbite). Z jednej strony nie chce się za bardzo w to wierzyć, bo w końcu to ea, ale z drugiej strony są powody by mieć nadzieję, że to faktycznie będzie porządny remake. Po pierwsze, Jeff Grubb pisał, że trylogia nie wyjdzie na switcha - jeśli to miałoby być zwykłe podbicie rozdziałki/tekstur to czemu by mieli rezygnować z nintendo. Po drugie, jeśli to miałby być zwykły remaster, to co by im zabierało tyle czasu jak fani proszą o niego już od lat. I po trzecie, porządny remake ma szansę przywrócić świetność serii mass effect, po tym jak andromeda prawie pogrzebała markę. 

Jeśli okaże się to prawdą, to będzie wyśmienity powód, żeby znowu przejść całą trylogię któryś już raz z kolei. :usmiech:

Cytat

Hopefully this brings some good news to everyone. I work for EA as a QA Tester. You should expect an announcement sometime after EA Play this year as EA wants to show off brand new games at this years event. Expect ME Trilogy Remaster announcement and release date during N7 Day this Year.

I will break it down game by game. All three games have been ported into the Frostbite Engine. Bioware has had a third team primarily working on this game with assistance from multiple EA Game Studios. (Criterion, EA Gothenburg (Formerly Ghost Games), Motive, and DICE).

I am unsure of the official capacity in help from the previous studios but I know all of them are helping in some shape. This remaster has been in the works since early 2017. Bioware didn't start full production of it until after Anthem launched. Parts of the ME:A team lead by Mac Walters are spearheading this remaster with Casey Hudson also heavily involved. However Casey Hudson is also busy helping with Anthem and DA:4.

Mass Effect

• Major graphical and game play changes. Gameplay is more in line with Andromeda fluidity but instead of the original weapon and armor systems in that game its more streamlined like ME3. However this game has the least robust gameplay of the three in the remaster.
  • The change in gameplay has also altered some of the level design and "Boss Battles". Beneziah is no longer in the room with the Rachni Queen it is instead in a more open environment both of Sarens battles have had the environments expanded to offer better options for gameplay.
  • The planet exploration from ME1 has been changed to be more in line with ME3 planet scanning. However there are still a few planets to land on. Do not expect Andromeda size open worlds. I would say every planet combined is about equal to EOS in terms of size and areas to explore. This game is still a very linear experience.
  • Galaxy Map and Galaxy Exploration is ME:3 version but with more to explore in this remaster.
  • If I had to make a comparison the game graphical looks similar to DA:I. Its not a "Next Gen" title but Mass Effect remade in the "Current Gen" Frostbite Engine. Character models look good but look even better in the ME2 and 3 versions of the Remaster.
  • Cut quests from the original game have been added to the remaster. Maybe about 2-3 hours of gameplay. Saren has more backstory shown through cutscenes.
  • Shepards Cabin has been added for ME1. Companions are no longer stashed in the "Cargo Hold".
  • The "Sacrifice" scene has new cutscenes added to show the fates of the squad member from their perspective. You are also able to start romances earlier and if you are romancing the one who was not left behind there is an added moment after with that particular love interest. I was told its one of the few moments that Shepard is "vulnerable".
  • Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are included in the remaster as the base game and not DLC.
  • Hub areas are more lively. On the Citadel there is more NPC interactions, ambient conversations and the clubs/c-sec and certain areas of the presidium are also completely redesigned to give it a fresh look and feel.

Mass Effect 2

• Major graphical and game play changes like ME1. Gameplay is more in line with Andromeda fluidity but instead of the robust weapon and armor systems in that game its more streamlined like ME3.
  • Character models are noticeably improved from the ME1 Remaster. Graphically it still is on par with DA:I overall.
  • Planet scanning is back but improved and more in line with ME3 than the original ME2 game. They have added more to the hub worlds instead of giving planets to explore. The Presidium and Wards from ME1 have been added with obvious environmental changes from the aftermath of ME1. Parts of Omega that was cut from the base game has been added to the remaster.
  • All of the DLC from the base game has been added into the remaster.
  • Cut quests and content have been re added. Also have been told that they have made the game "more adult" as in certain romance scenes/environments are no longer strategically "non nude". If you romanced Kaiden or Ashley from the first game there is extra content with those characters later in the epilogue of the game.
  • After you complete "Arrival" which only activates after you beat the main quests. They have added the extra content of Shepard turning him/herself in to the Alliance. Its during this "epilogue" that you can interact with Kaiden or Ashley briefly.

Mass Effect 3

• Like the previous two games this one also includes major graphical and game play changes. Gameplay is more in line with Andromeda fluidity but keeps the core ME3 inventory system.
  • You get to play an extremely brief "Prologue" as Admiral Anderson prior to the Reaper Invasion. This allows players to see a little bit of Earth prior to its destruction which was a major complaint from the original release.
  • Looks similar to ME2 Remaster Graphically. Character Models might have some incremental improvements but unless you view them side by side its hard to tell.
  • Planet and War Asset System returns but is easier to manage and you cannot unlock Asset Quests until you reach certain points in the game.
  • Like the previous two games they have added more to the Hubs.
  • All of the DLC from the base game has been added to the remaster and are considered main quests so you cant miss them. Some cut content has also been included. About five hours worth. Also something else that is new. If you play as Female Shepard you can also sleep with Aria after the Omega Mission as long as you are not currently in a relationship with anyone else. Apparently Aria doesn't like that. Like the ME2 Remaster they have made the game "more adult" as in certain romance scenes/environments are no longer strategically "non nude".
  • They have also added a bit more to the ending of the game. Any romance interest you have assuming they are still alive will be able to have a physical in person goodbye with Shepard before the final mission.
  • Ending has not been changed in any capacity. However some of the cut content is more towards the end of the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MassEffectAndromeda/comments/habhbi/me_remaster_here_is_what_i_know/

51 minut temu, Bigby napisał:

A już tym bardziej zmiana silnika

Bioware od początku tej generacji jedzie na Frostbite i, z tego co zapowiadali na ea play, na next-genach dalej będą się go trzymać. Pierwszy mass effect to początki jeszcze poprzedniej generacji, 2007 rok, ue3 - więc gra i tak jest cała do przeróbki, tym bardziej, że pewnie będą chcieli dostosować gameplay do tego co było w kolejnych częściach. Więc wydaje mi się, że łatwiej im będzie przenieść tytuł na silnik, który już bardzo dobrze znają niż żeby na potrzeby jednego remastera/remake uczyć się ue4. 

Edytowane przez MBeniek
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Nie no, nibel to chyba też jakiś wielki fan ME, skoro z takiego czegoś robi newsa. Równie dobrze można by zrobić info o gta6, bo też już jest w preorderze w kilku sklepach. W ogóle kilku znanych leakerów/dziennikarzy już mówiło, że nie będzie wersji na switcha (przynajmniej na początku).