Skocz do zawartości

Bayonetta

_mike

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hideki Kamiya (DMC i Okami) jest twórca tej gry.

bayonetta006vf9.jpg

"Seven years ago I created Devil May Cry. Many of you have said that it kick-started the action genre into 3D, but did it really? Have action games really progressed past what we accomplished seven years ago? I don't believe they have. We as creators have squandered the opportunity to make things better, smoother, more intense, more engaging; that is why I have come back to 3D action. It is time to make good on the promise of seven years ago and I feel that we are the only team who can do it. The era of style and action is over. Today we take action to its climax."

Gra ma sie pojawic w 2009 na PS360

bayonetta-021.jpg

Bayonetta-995.jpg

Bayonetta-999.jpg

cala galeria

Trailer HD

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34061.html

linki:

pierwsza zapowiedź

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/bayonetta/preview-942.html

skany z EDGE

http://platinumgames.faction.gametrailers....ews&id=3492

z bloga twórcy:

Hideki Kamiya: Bayonetta will be better than anything i ever created!

http://platinumgames.faction.gametrailers....ews&id=3561

W następnym numerze EDGE będzie obszerny artykuł o grze.

W sumie na chwile obecna ciężko cokolwiek powiedzieć o tej grze. Trzymam kciuki żeby to był prawdziwy przełom w grach akcji! (w końcu stworzenie takich gier jak Okami i DMC do czegoś zobowiązuje :))

Edytowane przez the_m
Ale czemu SEGA nie CAPCOM? dry.gif

Bo Capcom zlikwidował Clover studio (po klapie finansowej OKAMI) z którego jest pan Hideki Kamiya i jego team, a Sega przygarnęła ich zmienili nazwę z Seeds na Platinum Games no i tworzą teraz 3 gry: Bayonette (PS360), Mad World (Wii - są szanse ze będzie port na inne systemy - gra prezentuje się klimatycznie i będzie mega brutalna) i jeszcze jakaś grę na DSa (typu popierdulkowatego)

Oby gra nie odbiegala graficznie od DMC4, bo sega ostatnio w tej kwestii daje ciala, ale jak to sega, zazwyczaj dobry Gameplay
Kamiya stworzył tylko DMC1, a z 4 nie ma nic wspólnego. O grafikę bym się nie martwił bo jak do tej pory ten team raczej nie zawodził. Poza tym Sega to raczej tylko wydawca i pewnie niewielki ma wpływ na sama grę. Edytowane przez the_m
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Nowe info:

• The names of Bayonetta's guns are Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme.Together, they're known as Scarborough Fair.

• Enemies drop weapons, which Bayonetta can pick up and use for a limited time.One of this is a tuba, wich functions as a bazooka.

• When Bayonetta jumps or double-jumps, gossamer butterfly wings temporarily sprout from her back.When she lands, dozens of tiny butterflies appear at her feet.

• Bayonetta's outfit isn't actually leather despite the stitching you see in the CG art - It's magical hair that covers her entire body, and it's used in her attacks.The most powerful ones render her almost completely nude.

• Similar to how Devil May Cry used red orbs, Bayonetta features angel halos as currency, wich you use to power up your weapons, unlock skills, or buy items.

• When Bayonetta fires her guns, the bullets ricochet off walls, causing additional damage to nearby enemies.

• Bayonetta's most powerful attacks summon a giant, smoky dragon or a giant, smoky stiletto heel out of the sky to stomp on her enemies.But again, it's not smoke that surrounds these summons - It's a hair.So, yes, that dragon is a giant, slithering hair dragon, and that stiletto heel is a giant, sexy hair boot.You have to enter specific button commands in order to summon the hair monster, though, adding an element of skill.

• When one of these powerful summons exits the area, it's punctuated by the appearence of purple sparkles.

• Control comes in the form of a shoot button, a punch butto, and a kick button.But you can purchase others, stronger combinations.

• Bayonetta uses "Witch Time" - Bayonetta's sense become especially accute, and the environment (and enemies) around her slows down.

• Sometimes, an onscreens button prompt appears during combats, wich means it's time to mash buttons in order to inflict extra damage on an enemy.Tapping the button fast enough results in over-the-top supermoves - such as guillotinedropping from the sky on your enemy (with predictable results) - called Torture Attacks.

• Bayonneta ahs a spinning jump attack that fires her guns in 360 degrees.She can also perform a handstand and aim the guns on her feet at enemies.

• Bayonneta also wields a katana, but Platinum Games won't reveal the name yet.You can charge this blade for a more powerful attack, which causes a heart to appear on the pommel.The heart beats as you charge it up, and dark fumes billow from the sword.

• More weapons will be added and revealed closer to the game's release.Each weapon has a monster spirit, which makes it stronger, and the context of the combat situation dictates which hairy summon appears.

• Miniboss battle: Angelic foe at the end of Big Little City zone.It's got some huge attacks courtesy of its giant two-handed ax - and this baddie pauses for a dramatic split second with every swing.Luckily, Bayonetta can jump over these attacks with or without Witch Time.Humorously, the giant miniboss has pathetically tiny angel wings, gold piercings, and the requisiet angel's halo.

• A fine mist covers the ground during the miniboss battle, designed to create a "holy atmosphere".The battle ends with an onscreen button prompt, which summons a giant hair dragon who bites the angel miniboss in half.

• The reward for besting this miniboss is a gold record with the descriptor "Angel Singing Voice" but we're not sure whether it unlocks a music track or some other feature.

• Bayonetta has a huge chain and sickle that she uses for both ground-based and airbone attacks.

• The right trigger button on the Xbox 360 controller shoots.Yuo can equip all four guns at once, or you can opt to swap out the pistols in her hands with the sword and use the guns on her feets as well.Certain weapons are specifically designed to be equipped on her hands, feet, or both.

• Bayonetta has been in development stages for a year and half - work started a little after Okami shipped.

• As Bayonetta attacks the enemy angel forces, she breaks of layers of their outer armor.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329767

• 3 tygodnie później...

Hicior na miare pierwszego DMC? Jestem nastawiony raczej sceptycznie, czy aby przypadkiem to studio nie jest odpowiedzialne za przeciętnego God Hand'a?

Mam nadzieje, że nie wyjdzie z tego drugi Chaos Legion (który też początkowo był zapowiadany jako DMC killer, a okazał się zwykłym slasherem).

Bayonneta also wields a katana

:teehee:

Kij z tym przecież nie wydadzą gry z taką grafiką, do premiery wszystko ładnie podciągną, ważne że już widać odpowiedni klimat, bo z początku obawiałem się czy tytułowa wiedźma nie będzie latać po jakichś wieżowcach itp. Hela - bardzo ciekawe info, zwłaszcza to - całe ubranie bohaterki, to tak naprawdę włosy za pomocą których wyprowadza się specjalne ataki, a przy największych powerach, zobaczymy wiedźmę bliską całkowitego negliżu :o To tylko japońce mogły wymyślić :P Jeszcze jakieś summony z tych włosów będą :D

http://polygamia.pl/gc08-pierwsze-wrazenia...etta#more-23177

Polygamia jest w szoku gdy zobaczyli grę,uważają,że obok Heavy Rain to gra targów.Podobno efektowność tej gry o kilka długości bije serie DMC ,a walki z setkami przeciwników na raz na ekranie to normalna.....ostro....trzeba będzie obserwować ten tytuł

Polygamia jest w szoku gdy zobaczyli grę,uważają,że obok Heavy Rain to gra targów.Podobno efektowność tej gry o kilka długości bije serie DMC

A wiesz że ta Polygamia ostro objechała DMC 4 ?, koleś który ją recenzował wydawał się w dodatku antyfanem gier takiego typu + brakowało mu jakiejkowliek wiedzy o poprzednich odsłonach !.

Edytowane przez Dr.Czekolada

Eh, po prostu rozwala mnie to dystansowanie sie do Polygamii bo jest to jeden z niewielu serwisow, ktore jeszcze mozna przegladac - przytyki sa w obie strony, jak trzeba pojechac Sony - jada po Sony, gdy trzeba wysmiac dzialania Microsoftu - to wlasnie robia. Nie ma niezdrowych podnietek grami (tzn. teraz juz tak - Bayonetta i Heave Rain).

Pojawia sie jakas graficznie koszaca gra, ktora nie jest exem na PS3 i juz szukacie xboyow albo wytykacie to, ze komus nie podpasowalo DMC4 i wystawil 7/10 (chyba) ...

Edytowane przez Ins