Skocz do zawartości

Batman: Arkham Origins

ShtaS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 765
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

W przyszłym tygodniu najprawdopodobniej pokażą kolejnego zabójcę. Na oficjalnym fejsbuku wrzucili takie oto foto.

1002607_637439159621913_2079730389_n.jpg

Powiązanie z samolotem "Memphis Belle" czyli Boeing B-17F produkowanym w okresie II WŚ.

Memphis-Belle-Closeup.jpg

Może coś z Pingwinem, w końcu to jego arena.

batman-arkham-origins-screenshot-ME30501

Edytowane przez Zwyrodnialec

Kilka nowych screenów i info o walce z Deathstrokiem.

Batman-Arkham-Origins_Sept-18_3_epic.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins_Sept-18_2_epic.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins_Sept-18_5_epic.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins_Sept-18_4_epic.jpg

The assassin boss battles were designed to test Batman and the player. It serves as progression points in the story that helps make the players improve their skills alongside the young, still-developing Batman. Eventually, it will feel like Batman is able to take on just about anyone. WBGM's hope is that by this point in the game, the players will be just as good in the game as Batman is in fighting crime.

The new rating system will also have a narrative purpose and not only serve as a way to help improve the player's skills by showing them how well--or bad--they performed in a combat or predator fight. It's Batman's way of assessing himself on how well--or bad--he did.

In about an hour and a half into the game, a high-level gang war is brewing between Penguin and the Falcone Family which Batman has to stop. After beating the henchmen and making his way through--what I assume to be, as it was not mentioned in the article--the Final Offer, Batman finds Penguin interrogating a young Alberto Falcone. Just as Batman is about to take on Penguin, a grapnel latches onto Batman from a window, and Deathstroke the Terminator brings him down to an area. Thus begins the boss fight with Deathstroke. This battle is described as not only a way to test the player's--and Batman's--skills, but as the point in the story wherein Batman begins to hone his skills from the brutal fighter he is at the moment to a more efficient one.

Deathstroke's battle is all about timing. Players will have to make use of Batman's fighting skills and gadgets as well as well-timed counters as Deathstroke will also be able to counter Batman's attacks. Eventually--as seen in the trailer--Batman will break off Slade's mask. Even further into the boss fight will have Batman breaking Deathstroke's sword. The fight is said to be exhilarating and challenging but not too hard that new players won't be able to do it as by that point in the game, they should be ready to face Deathstroke.

Certain boss fights will give Batman a new gadget--in the case of the Deathstroke boss fight, it's the Remote Claw. During the fight, Deathstroke will be using it against Batman but at the end of it, Batman will acquire the gadget for himself.

http://www.newsarama.com/18964-batman-arkham-origins-deathstroke-bossfight-shows-how-you-become-the-dark-knight.html

Jest też trochę gameplaya m.in. w biurze Pingwina i pokazany jest sam początek starcia ze Sladem.

http://www.gamespot.com/batman-arkham-origins/videos/meet-a-more-raw-batman-in-batman-arkham-origins-6414566/

• Plusik 1

Chciałem sprawdzić cenę na Amazon.com i przy edycji kolekcjonerskiej znalazłem takie zdjęcie

911q5toqk4L._SL1500_.jpg

Ok, figurka Batmana z Jokerem w edycji europejskiej wygląda świetnie, ale jeżeli USA dostaje Jokera za biurkiem, to ja nie mam pytań O_O. F-E-N-O-M-E-N-A-L-N-E

Ok, dostają to. Na amazonie nie ma jeszcze podanej ceny, ale ponoć będzie to 129 USD. Oby wysylali do Polski.

Edytowane przez ShtaS

Wyciekły trofea i jest trochę spoilerów.

This list, presuming that it is accurate, confirms the following:
- Enigma items as collectibles leading to the first Riddler Trophy
- New Game Plus
- I Am The Night mode (more end game or an Extra hard difficulty?)
- Four ‘career tracks’; Shadow Vigilante, Gotham protector, Worst Nightmare and World’s Greatest Detective
- Lady Shiva

ArkhamverseCom-Arkham-Origins-Achievment

Jest też trochę gameplayu z TGS.

Było miliard razy przerabiane, więc nie nudź o tym, zwłaszcza że samo multi w Batmanie zapowiada się całkiem ciekawie. Chodzi o to, że w Arkham Origins będzie to raczej miła ciekawostka, tymczasem kilka trofików wymaga długich i częstych przesiadówek.

Edytowane przez Kasias