Skocz do zawartości

Batman: Arkham Origins

ShtaS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

- prawdopodobnie nie będzie trofeów Zagadki ale developer obiecuje, że dadzą coś innego dla maniaków zbieractwa

Zbieranie to jedno, chcę by było przynajmniej tak pomysłowe jak w Arkham City. Nie wystarczy odnaleźć trofeum, trzeba pokombinować jak się do niego dobrać. Nie powinno też zabraknąć za to bonusów. Jakieś szkice, notki wzbogacające historię, taśmy do odsłuchu, mapy do odblokowania itd.

• Odpowiedzi 765
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Chyba jednak Conroy wcieli się w Batmana.

Apparently the source of our last Arkham Origins voice-actor news, the writers of NAG Magazine, had jumped the gun on announcing that Kevin Conroy was not voicing Batman in Arkham Origins.

During a Q&A session at Dallas Comic-Con, Kevin Conroy has announced that he has been working on the "Next Arkham game" for the past "nine or ten months". He discusses the Non-Disclosure Agreement that the actors signed and the success of the games briefly at the beginning of the Q&A.

He doesn't call the game by name, but the fact that he has been working on it for so long already suggests that it is Arkham Origins. It is also worth bearing in mind that we still don't know what Rocksteady is doing next and that it's entirely possible that he's been recording the games back-to-back (although this is just conjecture).

http://news.arkhamverse.com/

Deathstroke prawdpodobnie  ma być grywalny, ale w pre-orderze. :confused: Info z Amazonu zniknęło, chyba za szybko zostało to ujawnione. W każdym razie znając politykę Warnera jest to bardzo możliwe.

Earlier this week the the preview trailer for the upcoming prequel to the ‘Batman Arkham’ series, called “Batman Arkham Origins”, and now new details have emerged ahead of the official trailer. Customers who pre-order the game can pick up Deathstroke as a playable character.

We spotted the DLC on Amazon, which updated its promotions earlier today (3am EST Sunday). In the pre-order bonuses for the game you can clearly see that Deathstroke will be a playable character as DLC. There was no official announcement (the new trailer will be released this week), but after the trailer is released you can expect more pre-order options to pop-up. Customers who pre-order the game from Amazon will get the DLC for free but will also get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

You can check out the official listing on Amazon below for all of the details and to pre-order the game for yourself.

http://theslanted.com/2013/05/5221/deathstroke-to-be-a-playable-character-in-batman-arkham-origins-with-dlc/#.UZi902NQNSv

Edytowane przez Zwyrodnialec

Deathstroke prawdpodobnie  ma być grywalny, ale w pre-orderze. :confused:

To dla Ciebie jakis problem? :)

Znając polskie realia, to zamiast tej postaci w sklepach będą mapy, albo stroje.  To nie to samo co Catwoman dodawana do każdej nowej gry. Tak samo było z Arkham City. Potem resztę trzeba było brać oddzielnie.

Deathstroke prawdpodobnie  ma być grywalny, ale w pre-orderze. :confused:

To dla Ciebie jakis problem? :)

Znając polskie realia, to zamiast tej postaci w sklepach będą mapy, albo stroje.  To nie to samo co Catwoman dodawana do każdej nowej gry. Tak samo było z Arkham City. Potem resztę trzeba było brać oddzielnie.

Bedzie zapewne jak z Robinem. Po chwili i tak wszystkie DLC beda dostepne. Looz.

Jeśli chodzi o grywalną postać w trybie wyzwań, to nikogo.

Dla mnie to podstawa, tak samo nie wyobrażam sobie po czasie braku Robina i Nightwinga w AC. To nie są jakieś tam skiny z tymi samymi ciosami i gadżetami co Batman, tylko zupełnie nowe postaci z unikalnym stylem. 

Ciekawe, czy Deathstroke będzie mógł masakrować oprychów, w końcu ma m.in. miecz, spluwy i kij. Rating 16 może to utrudnić i co najwyżej będzie przebijanie ciał na wylot, a o rozczłonkowywaniu można pomarzyć.

W Batmana wcieli się gość od Ezio i Chrisa Redfielda. Jak dla mnie wybór niezbyt dobry.

182920_634830703213633_1420655264_n.jpg

Preview z GI

Warner Bros. hosted a pre-E3 event in Santa Monica, California last week where I got the opportunity to play the game. I beat up some new thugs with martial arts skills, diffused a plot laid by Anarky, and stormed a hotel hijacked by The Joker.

This prequel focuses on Bruce Wayne’s formative years as Batman, but he’s in the same fighting shape as the other two Arkham titles. Countering attacks and managing a crowd of bad guys is just as satisfying as ever. Developer Warner Bros. Games Montreal has done a great job maintaining the pitch-perfect combat controls. New enemies with fighting skills comparable to the Caped Crusader mix up standard fights. I like the gonzo, kung-fu film feel of these counter-heavy battles. These nimble bad guys should keep players on their toes.

The bad guys aren’t the only ones who have to worry about new threats – Batman is packing a new remote claw toy that lets him tether items in the environment together. This projectile-based weapons makes linking two guards together from a distance easy. You can string guards up to gargoyles or even tether one to an explosive barrel, creating a surprise they won’t see coming. The new gadget is fun and easy to use, and should open up stealth options.

Big changes are being made to crime scene investigations as well. A helicopter crashes to the ground in one section, and Batman must examine the scene and deduce what happened. Players can playback the disaster, pause, and pinpoint something interesting. In this case Batman scrubs backwards and discovers the tail propeller was blasted by a gunman. He traces the trajectory of the bullet to SWAT member on a building high above. At first glance this officer may seem like the trigger man, but the Master Detective discovers that the SWAT member was killed by another rifleman, and the same round ricocheted off a nearby wall before hitting the helicopter. Bingo. Batman decides there is only one villain that could pull off that shot: Deadshot.

Black Mask is the main trouble maker in Arkham Origins, but other threats are loose on the streets of Gotham City besides he and Deathstroke. At one point in the demo I was grappling and gliding among the snowy rooftops when a giant image was projected onto a nearby building. A message began to play, recorded by Anarchy. This hooded figure is hell-bent on doing away with corporations and governments. He’s planted bombs in the city that Batman must diffuse. I activate my x-ray detective vision to follow a series of wires to the explosives and manually disable them. Warner Bros. says Anarchy and other villains pop up throughout the game for these optional side missions.

Unlike Anarchy, not all evil doers in Gotham can be ignored. Batman makes his way to a ritzy hotel that has been seized under Black Mask’s orders. The fancy lobby is tricked out to the nines with red and green Christmas decorations. I use the remote claw to string up the patrolling bad guys and clear a path to the elevator. On my way up I run into two familiar faces: Bane and Joker. Like Batman, these villains are still proving their “super” status. Bane is ‘roid-raging harder than usual, and the Joker demonstrates his fondness for remote-detonated bombs. He dances among a series of festively decorated explosives plungers, triggering one that blows up an unoccupied construction site in the distance. He threatens Batman that the next explosion won’t be so benign.

Warner Bros. Games Montreal is putting a lot of effort into creating a compelling new chapter in the Arkham series, both on the narrative and gameplay fronts. I like the tweaks and story and combat, but so far Arkham Origins looks par for the course as far as sequels go. But I don’t foresee anyone complaining about another fun Batman game.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/batman_arkham_origins/b/xbox360/archive/2013/05/20/the-joker-appears-in-hands-on-preview.aspx

Świetny trailer. A powrót Conroya to najlepsza wiadomość ubiegłego tygodnia :D.

Podobno głos pod Jokera ma podkładać Troy Baker. :o

Boże, oby to był trolling. Przy tym gościu nawet Boberek wymięknie ;/.

No i co z tego? Gosc dostaje propozycje to je przyjmuje. DeWitta zagral swietnie, Joela pewnie tez zagra. Z Jokerem bedzie musial modulowac glos, licze ze da rade. A to, ze pojawia sie w coraz wiekszej ilosci gier swiarczy o tym, ze jest dobry.

Mam tylko nadzieję, że wśród tych 8 zabójców będzie przynajmniej 4, którzy nie występowali w poprzednich częściach.

I tak ma być ich więcej niż 8, bo będą też w zadaniach pobocznych jak ujawniony dzisiaj Anarky.

Conroy przypadkiem ujawnił, kolejną grę z Batmanem, prawdopodobnie następcę Arkham City od Rocksteady na next-geny. W Arkham Origins jego nie usłyszymy.

There’s been a lot of confusion regarding Kevin Conroy’s involvement in Batman: Arkham Origins. Just this past weekend Conroy told a crowd at the 2013 Dallas Comic Con that he was in “the next Arkham game”. He went on to say “we all signed these contracts that we weren’t allowed to talk about it… but it’s now been announced and it’s an unbelievable game.”

Seeing as Batman: Arkham Origins is the only Arkham game that’s been announced, many (including myself) assumed that Conroy would once again be the voice of Batman. Today we learned that isn’t the case, Batman will be voiced by Roger Craig Smith.

It turns out Kevin Conroy let the cat out of the bag a little early… he was referring to the next Arkham game, after Batman: Arkham Origins. Which by the way, hasn’t been announced yet and probably won’t be for a long time. Check out Conroy’s clarification below, and follow him on Twitter!

Confusion in Dallas! I am in new ARKHAM GAME coming soon, NOT ARKHAM ORIGINS coming this fall.

— Kevin Conroy (@realkevinconroy) May 20, 2013

http://batman-news.com/2013/05/20/kevin-conroy-joins-twitter-clears-up-batman-arkham-origins-confusion/