Skocz do zawartości

Dead Island 2

Zeratul

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

dying light jednak wygląda ciekawiej, ale tu też nie jest źle.

no dla mnie wygląda duuuużo lepiej dying light - tu mamy odtwórczo, tam bardziej mrocznie, duże miasto, parkour, bardziej czuć powiew świeżości

na tym zwiastunie to pokazali chyba tylko przedmieścia LA, hollywood, venice beach itd. może im bliżej centrum tym będzie ciekawiej.

Edytowane przez tk___tk
  • 8 lat później...
Cytat

I just played this at gamescom and like many others I'm shocked just how polished this game feels. I even liked the voice acting lmao. Graphics are pretty great and the level design and amount of details for a random mission in a huge open world game makes me really hopeful. Combat felt meaty. I can see the system with different characters and perks be fun. LA as the sandbox sounds promising. This could truly turn out to be a great game, looking forward to it!

Cytat

The gore systems sounds ridiculous - flesh melting away with fire and so on, it's all procedural.
Meat bombs and other throwables are back also.
Fluid system for fuel and water - create neat sandbox moments and help you with difficult situations.
Drop kick and all the moves you can expect are in.

Skill Deck - earn cards through story or find them, they have great pulp imagery, there are different tiers within categories like
body move cards, suvival cards, slayer cards, plot related secret cards.

The player character is bitten and infected, powerful but also disturbing.

LA is divided by several districts. Some are quite wide and open, ready to explore.

Most zombies are traditional zombies, they were humans of that area. There also the "apex variants" that have been changed more by the virus, might hint at your own changes. But they would be still recognizable as humans.

3 player coop, 6 characters with different starting attributes and skills. You can change skills/cards and respec any time to adjust or just change up the playstyle.

Cytat

https://press-start.com.au/previews/2022/08/24/dead-island-2-preview-its-really-bloody-good/

I was always hopeful that we’d see Dead Island 2 pop up again one day, but I was never expecting to come away this excited for the sequel. The combat is a bunch of fun, the gore delivers hugely, and the game is visually stunning, so it’s easily one of my most anticipated games of 2023.

Wszędzie mega pozytywne opinie. Tego bym się w życiu nie spodziewał.

• Plusik 2