Skocz do zawartości

HALO 5 - Multiplayer: ARENA (ustawki, customy, dyskusje itp.)

Raptor

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

IMO 343i za bardzo stawia na tryb Warzone. Wiem, ze moda, bo Destini, bo Dywiżyn, itp...Lepiej jakby wiecej map do Slayera dali, a tu tylko jedna brand nju tj Tyrant... :/

Niestety. Gdyby nie warzone ta gra by już na bank zdechła i zapewne chłopki z 343 to wiedzą i się cieszą, projektując już nowe skórki na młot i inne badziewie potrzebne gimnazjalistom go gry. Po 14 tys killi odpuściłem H5, słabo. W H4 dobiłem do 44 tysięcy. Coś nie tak jest z tą grą. Beta była za(pipi)ista, początki z pełną wersją też, a potem coś się po(pipi)ało i tylko frustracja waląc do drewna na dedykach z texasu.

Mausenberg, a nie probowales moze "pogorszyc" sobie internetu grajac podczas pobierania jakis duzych plikow jednoczesnie w tle? Przez to ze masz krotki ping na Europe system mysli, ze lepiej bedzie jak pograsz z Hamburgerostwem? Ja ewidentnie z Jankesami zagralem moze raz...

Tyrant to TOP3 jeśli aktualnie chodzi o mapy do Areny, na podium obok Trutha i Torque. Przypomina mi troszkę Havena z Halo 4.

DMR na Swat wprowadzili w tym tygodniu.

a te narzekania niektórych to już ciężko czytać. Niektórzy chyba zapomnieli jakiej "jakości" są inne multiplayery, że narzekają na Halo 5.

Tyrant jest ładna, nawet bardzo, ale tylko ładna. Jako mapa podoba mi sie srednio.Architektura pozostawia IMO sporo do zyczenia. 

Czy 343i zrezygnowali z systemu rang? W menu mam cos takiego: "Sezon kwiecien 2016" a pod spodem Twoja ranga playlist. Mecze do zakwalifikowania 10. Szkopuł w tym,że ranga w ogóle nie rośnie. Jest caly czas na zero. Tylko w samym meczu widze, ze mam Zloto 3. Tez tak macie?

Czy 343i zrezygnowali z systemu rang? W menu mam cos takiego: "Sezon kwiecien 2016" a pod spodem Twoja ranga playlist. Mecze do zakwalifikowania 10. Szkopuł w tym,że ranga w ogóle nie rośnie. Jest caly czas na zero. Tylko w samym meczu widze, ze mam Zloto 3. Tez tak macie?

właśnie odpaliłem halo 5 i naprawili to wyświetlanie.

właśnie odpaliłem halo 5 i naprawili to wyświetlanie.

Chcialbym to potwierdzic, ale nie moge. Przynajmniej u mnie nadal dziala zle...

Rzeczywiscie te nowe mapy to sztosik :fsg: Tyrant mi troche przypomina ta mape z Unreala:

face-1900x1200-1688267496.jpg

Mialem spora przerwe w graniu ale ostatnio znowu nabilem sobie range (Silver 4) i jestem zachwycony jak ta gra dobiera mecze :obama: Ciagle gram jak rowny z rownym, a sytuacja gdzie kazdy ma podobne ratio w obu teamach mozna brac za dowod ze matchmaking dziala wybornie.

Ja jak gram FFA to nie ma takiego meczu żeby różnica pomiędzy graczami to były dosłownie 1-2 fragi

przykład meczu który akurat wygrałem

x3d6S01.png

matchmaking to kosmos jest dla mnie jak to dopasowuje pięknie graczy. Trochę się przez to frustruje, bo nie osiągam jakiś super wyników, ale z drugiej strony wciąga to strasznie.

• 3 tygodnie później...

memoriesofreach_visid_1120x675-jpg-7ddbd

parę fajnych zmian odnośnie matchmakingu. Cały czas mówię ale powtórzę to jeszcze raz - 343 znakomicie wspiera tą gierkę.

FINDING THAT PERFECT MATCH (Matchmaking Preferences)

Over the past few weeks, we’ve been detailing various bits and pieces arriving with Memories of Reach. One of the features included will be new Matchmaking Search Preferences. These options will be present on the Arena and Warzone playlist selection screens and will give you the ability to choose between Balanced, Focused, or Expanded as your search preference. Here’s how these break down:

• Balanced (default): Search for a match based on your fireteam's skill and network connection quality.
  • Expanded: Widen search parameters to find the first available match with reasonable skill matching and network connection quality.
  • Focused: Narrow search to find the best match based on your fireteam's skill and connection. Search times may be longer than normal.

Below is a look at how and where these options will live within the UI. If you so choose, you can easily switch up your preference before you enter a playlist.

matchmaking-preferences-ce6cdd4d9b804294

If any of this confuses you or you’re not sure which to select, you’ve been using the default “balanced” setting all along. Once Memories of Reach is live, be sure to jump in and let us know your thoughts.

A New PGCR

Since the very first neighborhood Halo matches, the Post Game Carnage Report has been a destination for post-match debriefing, trash talk, laughs, recounting epic moments, and tallying career-high statistics. Over the years, the PGCR has evolved, and Halo 5’s PGCR has a variety of changes on the way based on your feedback. Let’s take a look at some of the new additions…

On the below screen, you’ll now see an overview of all of the rewards you earned in the match, and up to three Rare and Legendary medals as well. Medals come in the same flavors as REQs, and you can view any player’s top medals as you move up and down the stats table.

pgcr2-148693e90dbb470ba720e815b8de17ab.j If you want to see more, press A on any player and open the new Player Recap screen, which displays:

• All Medals earned from the match, including quantity, medal rarity, and description
  • Tool of Destruction
  • Killed Most (see who each player killed most, and how many times)
  • Killed By (see who each player fell victim to the most, and how many times)
  • Press LB or RB to view Commendations or Progress from your Recap
  • Press LT or RT to view Recaps of other players from the match.

medals-a6001002030e4034a3f38409e4c04c8a.  pgcr3-c62ca3e921974165a5bfb4d627d2f89d.j

Sandbox updates

In addition to a variety of weapon balance and Campaign / AI balance updates, the Multiplayer and Sandbox Teams have been finalizing adjustments to player movement. Here’s a breakdown from the Multiplayer Team:

For Memories of Reach, we’ve fixed a bug where Spartan Charge would not properly target enemies at the edges of a red reticle on the horizontal plane (you can still get red reticle and miss vertically). Fear not, though – players who skillfully evade a Spartan-Charging player with Thrust will still escape without taking damage. Additionally, Spartan Charge with Speed Boost will no longer be a one-hit kill, and Spartan Charge with the Gravity Hammer will no longer be a one-hit kill.

The last item is a slight increase to movement speed while crouching. This has been increased to allow for crouching to be a more viable choice for players to flank and attack. The speed isn’t drastic, but after months of testing we’ve found it to be the sweet spot.

Memories of Reach REQ Reveal

Just yesterday, you likely caught a few armor reveals over on GameSpot. Today, we’re revealing all of the REQs included in Memories of Reach, and taking a look at a few with some new exclusive screenshots and behind-the-scenes imagery.

h5-guardians-mor-req-infographic-small-3

INDOMITABLE

h5-guardians-indomitable-red-front-small

INTRUDER

h5-guardians-intruder-blue-front-small-1

WRATH

h5-guardians-wrath-red-front-small-f2c6f

VIGILANT

h5-guardians-vigilant-blue-front-small-b

Infection

cryptbanner-c145eb70dd904161af9dc8bbc8c0

Last week, we took a look at Infection game type details as well as medals and medal art, and today, we’re detailing the specifics of the hardware as well as taking a look at a community spotlight map. If you’re anxious to see Infection in action, be sure to keep an eye on Game Informer early next week.

Infection medal details and criteria

Zombie Hunter - "Kill 5 Zombies without dying"

Zombie Slayer - "Kill 10 Zombies without dying"

Hell’s Janitor - "Kill 15 Zombies without dying"

Hell Jumper - "Kill 20 Zombies without dying"

Zombicide - "Kill 25 Zombies without dying"

The Cure - "Kill 30 Zombies without dying"

Infector - "Infect 2 Survivors without dying"

Carrier - "Infect 3 Survivors without dying"

Ravager - "Infect 4 Survivors without dying"

Plague Bearer - "Infect 5 Survivors without dying"

Lord of the Flies - "Infect 6 Survivors without dying"

Last Man Standing - "Be the last man standing in a game of Infection"

Infected - "Infect a survivor"

Ancient One - "Survive an entire round as a Zombie and convert at least one Survivor"

Survived - "Live through the Zombie Apocolypse"

Resourceful - "Kill a Zombie when all of your weapons are empty"

Stalker - "Assassinate a Zombie”

Flatline - "Kill the last man standing in a game of Infection"

Dadzą za rok w walentynki xD Swoja drogą to była najlepsza playlista w H5. Ogień. Szkoda, że skupiają się teraz na infekcjach, młotkach, fiestach, skórkach na pukawki i grupowym gwałceniu się wzajemnie warthogami w Warzonie. Nie zgadzam się z Mazzem tam powyżej, 343 wspiera Halo 5 efekciarsko, pod dzieciarnie. Teraz dają zbroje z Halo:Reach i na bank publika im się posra po nogawkach ze szczęścia, bo kupa - wtedy smarków, zaczynała od H:R.

Może tak biadolę bo mi się cierpliwość do Halo skończyła przy H5 :( 

• 2 tygodnie później...