Skocz do zawartości

Wsteczna Kompatybilność- lista gier, pytania i odpowiedzi

Figuś

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 3 tygodnie później...
Gość DonSterydo

reddit user ryu489 noticed that several Xbox 360 titles had gotten performance increases. He posted his findings both to Reddit and captured clips via Xbox One DVR.

The user's initial findings were done on Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and BoltsDirt Showdown andFable 2. He mentioned that "Banjo and Fable are now MUCH smoother in the areas that bogged them down before. Getting around parts of Showdown Town in Banjo was almost unplayable before, but now runs much better. Same with Fable 2. It's still not perfect, and there is the odd hitch here and there that wasn't there before, but I'll take this over the old performance any day."

In the comments of the post, some users are reporting that titles such as Halo: ReachGears of War 2Gears of War 3 and Fallout 3 have seemingly gotten performance increases with regards to framerates and stability. There doesn't seem to be a post from from any official Microsoft source regarding this quiet update either. Naturally, it is a "your mileage may vary" sort of a situation, as some games have not received any improvements at all from this quiet update. Games such as LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean are still having problems from one of the users in the ryu489's thread.

http://www.xblafans.com/xbox-ones-xbox-360-emulator-quietly-improved-games-84860.html

Przetestowałem właśnie poprawioną emulację Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts i jest świetnie. Animacja w mieście nie spada do 10 klatek jak wcześniej, nie mam miernika w oczach ale chodzi dobrze i można grać.

W Halo Reach też poprawa płynności jest odczuwalna.

banjo nie dostał updateu, dla mnie w mieście tak samo się krztusi, za to gow3 jak złoto  :banderas: