Skocz do zawartości

Returnal

Square

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

No właśnie chyba nic, ale niektórzy czekają na jakieś cuda na kiju. Ten pad może a) wibrować z różnym natężeniem w różnych miejscach, b) stawiać opór na triggerach.

Tylko tyle i aż tyle. Myślę, że poza tym co zaoferowały już na rynku gry obsługujące te rozwiązania nic więcej developerzy nie wymyślą.

Cytat

Another comparison with the famous game, which has been on my tongue all along, is Metroid Prime.

Running around with a gun and the mysterious technologies around you are reminiscent of the game Control.

Loading in the game is practically non-existent (it takes a second or two, as in Demon's Souls).

The movement is perfectly responsive and smooth, the game controls are top notch.

There are literally items in the game whose description says, "Collecting will either cure you or hurt you."

Minibos may surprise you, but gradually you will learn to anticipate them and not be afraid of them.

Both minobosses and bosses are simply about learning their moves and abilities.

By using specific weapons, you increase their strength and abilities for the next cycle (life).

At the beginning of the game, some routes are not accessible because you do not have the equipment / skills.

When you wear a full number of parasites, you look like Cthulhu.

The parasite that automatically heals you is MUCH stronger than everything else in the game.

The heroine looks believable, human, charismatic. Reminiscent of Brienne from Game of Thrones.

I don't like that the alien civilization was humanoid (it doesn't look like a real alien).

I don't like the "turbines" on the sides of the spaceship Helios - otherwise the technique is perfect.

Even the design of game menus is taken from intruders: old "analog" screens and sounds.

The marketing team made the big mistake of not showing the atmosphere and SOUND of the game better.

Shooting is always the most important, but sometimes you can't do without melee.

If it was a fantasy, it might be a lot like Bloodborne.

Tak, grałem, a gadanie a akcje gdzie wciśnięcie do połowy triggera i opuszczenie go daje alternatywny tryb wystrzału brzmią jak ratchety i sunset overdrive. 

a te wibracje to już miał i Steam Controler i ma Switch :reggie: 

2 minuty temu, Square napisał:

No fajny bajer, na ktory masa ludzi będzie narzekać, ale twój wpis sugeruje nie wiadomo jaką rewolucję.

a ja myślę, że masa ludzi będzie się jarać świeżym podjeściem do shooterów i nowe odczucia bo od lat wszystko wyglądało tak samo. Dualsense to z pewnością będzie jeden z atutów returnala i z pewnością wpłynie na oceny końcowe.

Edytowane przez PanKamil
3 minuty temu, maxoffe napisał:

Coś czytałem dziś ale nie wiem czy to 0rawda ale w grę będzie lipa jeśli chodzi o zapis... 

Niech ktoś wytłumaczy bo jak zginiesz to co, zaczynasz od początku grę? 

Tak samo jak wyłączysz konsole? 

Pojebało ich czy ja po prostu źle zrozumiałem??? 

Wiesz czym się charakteryzuje gatunek rogue-like ?

Zacznij od tego. 

Edytowane przez giger_andrus