Skocz do zawartości

LittleBigPlanet

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Problemy z sejwem? Dobrego Ci nie odeślą, ale przynajmniej naprawią w patchu.

We'd like some more problem saved games to help us test our fixes, so if you have experienced these problems & you still have the save game please send your save data to savegames@mediamolecule.com (please do not use this address for anything other than sending saved games through). ow to get Save Data off your Playstation 3 and send it to us

1. Connect a removable memory device into your PS3; such as a USB Memory stick, External Hard Drive, PSP, Flash Memory Card

2. On the XMB go to the âGameâ menu and scroll to the âSave Dataâ folder.

3. Enter the âSave Dataâ folder and scroll to your LittleBigPlanet save file.

4. Press Triangle and select Copy.

5. Select to Copy your data to the memory device connected to your Playstation 3.

6. Once the copy has completed, back out to the top level of the XMB and remove the memory device connected to your Playstation 3.

7. Connect the memory device to your computer.

8. Compress (zip/rar) the PS3 folder that was created, and attach it to an email. OR Enter the folders \PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS98148 and attach the 5 files in the last folder to an email.

Ogólnie, polecam tą stronę > http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/news

hejka mam pytanie. Po wczorajszym updacie softu mam problem z LBP a konkretnie z zapisaniem stanu gry. Aktualnie kończę grę i łapie wszystkie stickery i bez straty życia (ktoś chętny na plansze gdzie potrzeba 4 ludków?), no więc przechodziłem wczoraj ostatni "świat" bez straty życia, zostawiłem tylko bossa, włączam grę wieczorem i co stan gry się nie zapisał. Więc przeszedłem jeszcze raz jedną plansze bez straty wyłączam i włączam grę i znowu nie zapisało. Ma ktoś podobnie czy tylko mi coś się sypło?

Oki poszukałem na necie jak się okazało to znany bug podobno pomóc ma skasowanie kilku fotek i itemków z community levels

Edytowane przez ZakOnIck

Wie ktos (chodzi mi o 100% pewnosc) czy nasze itemy, stickery i levele w edytorze w LBP sa przechowywane w savie czy w game data? Chcialbym usunac game data i od nowa zainstalowac i sciagnac update. Ostatnio (jak juz pisalem) przy wylaczaniu LBP resetuje mi sie PS3. Ale to nie jedyny problem. Przed chwila robilem nowy level i w momencie jak wyskoczyl komunikat o zbyt skomplikowanym obiekcie konsola zawiesila tez zwieche i cala praaca poszla sie (pipi)ac :/

Chcialbym sprawdzic czy ponowna instalacja naprawilaby ten problem.

Patch do LBP:

http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/article/...dam_is_live_now

Edam contains a set of bug fixes and is currently in testing. Specifically the fixes are:

* Failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.

* Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.

* Failed to load profile issue: where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.

* Text not displaying in the text chat window.

* Slow rewind due to moderation check.

* Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.

Patch do LBP:

Edam contains a set of bug fixes and is currently in testing. Specifically the fixes are:

* Failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.

* Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.

* Failed to load profile issue: where the user is thrown out to the XMB due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present in their pod.

* Text not displaying in the text chat window.

* Slow rewind due to moderation check.

* Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.

Jednak nie "Edam"

"This patch has been confirmed as a content-only patch, installing the latest costume textures (required for players to see other people online who are using the latest DLC costumes). It’s *not* Edam."

nic nie znaczący patch ;)

Gość pawel_k

ja przeglądając plansze graczy napotkałem na "8 trophies in 30 seconds" ;) 2x, 8x, 20x, 1mln, wysoki skok, długi (pod względem czasu) skok, super szybkość i coś jeszcze ;)

Edytowane przez pawel_k