Skocz do zawartości

The Dark Knight

Timmy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Co do "pomalowania" to nie jest to do konca wiadome, sa screeny, ktore na to wskazuja, ale prawdopodobnie zostanie tu niedomowienie w filmie. Nolan mowil w wywiadach, ze fabula bedzie bogata jezeli chodzi o Harveya Denta, natomiast Joker ma funkcjonowac jako "nieokielznana sila przyrody". Ma po prostu byc i siac rozpierdziel. Historia jego powstania nie bedzie chyba ukazana.

Co do komiksow:

BizBatmanJoker1.jpg

Lepiej niz Kelley Jones;]

• Odpowiedzi 649
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• 4 tygodnie później...

"Harvey Dent turns into Harvey Two-Face in this movie," Eckhart informed WizardUniverse.com, adding, "I have done scenes as Harvey Two-Face. It's interesting. I won't tell you exactly what we're going for, but I think that I can say that it will use all of today's technology to create this character. He's going to be interesting, and I think that's what makes this character important in the movie -- you get to see him as he was before, as in the comic books. Harvey is a very good guy in the comic books. He's judicious. He cares. He's passionate about what he loves and then he turns into this character. So you will see that in this film."

Eckhart said Two-Face will seek "vigilante justice" in the movie, explaining that "in terms of villains and movies, in anyone's motivation in a movie you're always trying to improve your lot in life and to exact your own code in life and I think that Harvey Two-Face has a code, and his code is killing people for reasons that…will remain secret."

In related news, CHUD.com claims that Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan "is experimenting with a fascinatingly schizophrenic depiction of Two-Face that will blend sane and insane line readings from Eckhart. Basically, Nolan shot complementary takes of Eckhart in Two-Face makeup so he could visually represent the duality of Dent in a less cartoony fashion."

Dent/Two-Face will reportedly be "a fifty-fifty split of the same actor giving two wildly divergent performances in the same shot. And because he has two takes of each scene, Nolan has the luxury of shaping Eckhart's performance in post; it's just a matter of switching the dial between normal Harvey and (expletive) Two-Face."

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Widziałem transformersy, to była taka hiperbola, man! Chodzi mi o to że wolałbym jednak Batmana w mniej futurystycznym stroju (za dużo tych "pajęczynek").

Wiecie że powstaje 6 odcinków animowanych Batman: Gotham Knight jako preludium do filmu, które opowiedzą jak Batman z początkującego łowcy rzezimieszków stał się budzącym grozę mrocznym rycerzem? Coś a'la Animatrix. Pewnie wiecie, ale ja się właśnie dowiedziałem i jestem niesamowicie podjarany. Genialny pomysł.

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5H2-iOsUY

Fajna muzyka, a sama baja taka se.Jakieś paszczury ogromne rodem z jakiegoś sci-fi zauważyłem w tym video, które niezbyt pasują do klimatu Batmana.Poza tym nie podoba mi się "kreska" .Mogliby zrobić w 3d :)

Może mi ktos przypomniec,w ktorym roku toczy się akcja Batmana, bo raz widzę jakąś super nowoczesną architekturę Gotham, superszybkie kolejki, a innym razem przestarzałe radiowozy policji, przypomniające trabanty.;/

Edytowane przez Mordechay
Te 4 dni to podobno do jakiegoś nowego trailera czy cuś. W każdym bądz razie poster znakomity

Nowy trailer byl puszczony pare dni temu na jakims komiksowym conie, ale jeszcze go nie wrzucono na siec, wiec zapewne o to chodzi.

The trailer repurposed some older clips, remixing them into something that seemed more plot-centric than the Joker centered piece from last time. Extended sequences featuring Rachel Dawes meeting the Clown Prince of Crime were shown, and attendees also caught more of a glimpse of what appears to be a love triangle/feud that develops between Bruce Wayne, Harvey Dent and Dawes.

While Two Face was entirely absent, a couple hints were dropped about Dent's dark future. As usual, the Joker was the star of the show. A significant portion of the trailer featured Heath Ledger's much-hyped performance. The trailer revealed what appeared to be the genesis of Joker's rise to power in Gotham, with him meeting with a group of people (the mob?), saying the answer to their problems is to kill Batman. That segued into the amazing sequence from the first trailer where Batman and the Joker have a showdown in the middle of the streets.

Our opinion of what we saw? It's more of the jaw-dropping, drool-inducing stuff we've seen throughout the past year. In a way we weren't as blown away by this trailer as the first because we pretty much just want to see the movie. We don't want any more teasers or glimpses. We know Ledger's Joker is breathtaking. Simply put, we just want to see what has easily become our most anti(pipi)ated film of the year. (And just so you don't rush to conclusions, what we saw was still impressive.)

In a couple weeks, all will be revealed. Keep an eye out for the new trailer, particularly through the Warner Bros viral campaign. Levitz mentioned something to the effect of finding hints and clues to see the trailer again.

Troche osob mnie pytalo gdzie mozna znalezc te pierwsze minuty filmu. Ja mialem na plycie, o dziwo nigdzie na necie nie moglem tego znalezc. No ale juz znalazlem;] - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/147007.html