The Dark Knight

Timmy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 649
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Jest rekord otwarcia w USA. 67 mln dolarów w sam pierwszy dzień w samych Stanach. Szacuje się, że w cały weekend film zarobi ok. 160 mln $, a więc w ciągu trzech dni zwróciłby się budżet jego nakręcenia. Wielki, wielki sukces. Totalna podjara. Śmierć zawsze pomaga popularności.

No, pozamiatane chlopaki. Seans mozna sobie juz odpuscic i cieszyc sie z 15zl w kieszeni.

@daun:

Let's face it... Movie industry is going down. Nobody can make good movie anymore.

In 2008 I saw only 2 good movies.

First one was DEJA VU with Denzel Washington and second was IRONMAN.

Przestalem czytac.

wczesniej zdazylem upasc z krzesla.

turlajac sie ze smiechu.

Edytowane przez wozek

Moja recka z yahoo...

w sumie nie ma spoilerow ale na wszelki wypadek ukryje

Let's face it... Movie industry is going down. Nobody can make good movie anymore.

In 2008 I saw only 2 good movies.

First one was DEJA VU with Denzel Washington and second was IRONMAN.

I really hoped Dark Knight will be a great movie.

There might be some spoilers in the review but if you're familiar with Batman comic books you should be ok.

Storyline!

Bad experience. If you're trying to show and explain everything and make a complex story you should be aware people will get bored. Batman supposed to be an action movie. Making a Batman movie a morale movie can't be good. Why did Nolan have to preach us? Why had he showed us that people are not bad? Batman is about action, violence and simple choice between good or evil. Complexity doesn't fit here.

Movie was too long and too many things were put together. Ok, maybe overall the whole story made sense but it was just a waste of time. I saw similar scenario in "Seven" with Brad Pitt and it made sense there but not in a Dark Knight.

Christian Bale is terrible as a Batman. If you watched Iron Man you probably loved Tony Starks. Why? Because MAIN CHARACTER HAD A PERSONALITY! Bruce Wayne played by Bale was just a douche bag with no personality at all. Tony Starks had money too, was surrounded by women, fast cars but was funny and charismatic. Wayne was a boring pole which tried to be cool. Not even mentioning when Bale turned into Batman he sounded like he just made 10 *****s and could not speak clear. Sorry Bale you're not being a tough guy buy sounding like a drunk but by the way you act and your acting was terrible.

Maggie Gyllenhaal - who the hell is she? Who did make a decision to put an ugly chick in the role of HOT BABE! Let's get some background here... Batman - Kim Basinger, Batman Returns - Michelle Pfeifer, Batman Forever - Nicole Kidman, Batman & Robin(worst Batman ever) - Alicia Silverstone, Batman Begins - Katie Holmes... all of them are HOT. Maggie is not hot at all. Her acting was decent, but we don't expect from main female character in batman movie to act great but to be HOT. Sorry you failed. Get a plastic surgery before next movie.

Heath Ledger - OUTSTANDING!! Whole performance was great. I loved Joker he played. ONE OF THE BEST EVIL MAIN CHARACTERS OF ALL THE TIME! He was sick, psychopathic and crazy!! TRUE JOKER. REST IN PEACE. You will live forever!

Aaron Eckhart - bad, bad, bad... ok he had a nice scene in the court but that's about it. If Nolan would give me a script and offer Harvey Dent's role the only reason why I would agree to play it is the money. Dent's role was bad from the beginning. He was boring, not too confident and didn't draw any attention. Movie would be much better without Eckhart and Harvey Dent.

There were almost no special effects in the movie. Some explosions, crashes, that's it. The whole chase after Harvey Dent locked in the police armor car was looking good but was also stupid. Batman’s gadgets were boring and bike didn't look cool. Somehow I liked the original car from Batman 1 best, same with the costume.

Overall movie was bad and without Ledger it would be crap. Joker saved the movie and actually only his dialogs or I should rather say monologues were funny, smart and made sense.

Why Iron Man pwns Dark Knight? Because main character was not a red brick with no personality. Because I'm really tired of storyline based on the whole world/city/country/continent is going to be destroyed and only superhero can save our asses. Why can't we go back to stories when hero has to face antihero and stick to that. Why do we have to watch evacuation of the city, morale choices and SUPER SONAR XRAY CRAP?

bylem wczoraj w kinie... strata czasu. Kolejny crap. Ledger jako Joker genialny i to jedyna dobra rzecz jaka moge o tym filmie powiedziec

Fotomontaż!!111one

Koleś od recenzji chyba za dużo na filmie się nie zna skoro mówi, że z lepszych filmow jakie w tym roku widzial to ironman (zgodze sie, niezly byl) i Deja Vu (2006 r n/c).

Edytowane przez Mordechay
Pytanie do Zeratula:

Czy w DK mamy two-face'a na zasadzie pół mordy normalnej, a pół też fajnej?

Two face jest fajnie zrobiony. Po prostu ma spalone pol twarzy. Obrzydliwie to wyglada czyli fajnie. Co nie zmienia postaci rzeczy, ze jest zbedny i wpleciony w film by wytlumaczyc slaba fabule

bylem wczoraj w kinie... strata czasu. Kolejny crap. Ledger jako Joker genialny i to jedyna dobra rzecz jaka moge o tym filmie powiedziec

Fotomontaż!!111one

Koleś od recenzji chyba za dużo na filmie się nie zna skoro mówi, że z lepszych filmow jakie w tym roku widzial to ironman (zgodze sie, niezly byl) i Deja Vu (2006 r n/c).

to wymien lepsze filmy w 2k8...

a co do deja vu chodzilo mi, ze go widzialem w 2k8, a nie ze wyszedl w 2k8... chociaz blu-ray chyba wlasnie wyszedl w 2k8 a takowej wersji go widzialem...

ocena na IMDB mnie dobila

Nie warto wierzyć tym oceną, ale TDK ma wszędzie świetną prase. Ocena na IGN = 10/10. Nie potrzeba mi kolejnego REC czy Blair Witch, dlatego nie mam zamiaru ściagać i ogladać wersji Cam., ale moj znajomy się skusił i nie mogł wyjsc z podziwu dla tego filmu. Chyba nawet dam te 20 zł i pojde do kina.