Skocz do zawartości

Motywacja

YETI

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Q-Jot, ciężko o lepszy film, bo zaryzykuję, że ten wyżej wymieniony jest najlepszym jeżeli chodzi o MMA. Możesz też obczaić ten, ale nie wywołuje już takich emocji:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doJF8S-UqW8&feature=related

A tak to highlighty poszczególnych fighterów, zależy od Ciebie jakiego fightera, mnie osobiście nakręca to:

i

youtube.com/watch?v=v7-Ew_NmDrY

A jak lubisz BJJ:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rWl0KgAstE

Edytowane przez famas_kg
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Swietny material. W koncu cos konkretnego i to w bardzo dobrej rozdzielczosci. Lubie Burneike. Sympatyczny gosciu ale jednak ma jeszcze nad czym pracowac. Przynajmniej tak to widze moim amatorskim i nieznajacym sie okiem. Zreszta wszyscy przy Kai wygladali jakby dopiero mieli zaczac cwiczyc plecy ;p. No, moze oprocz goscia ktory zajal 4 miejsce. Pisalem juz gdzies tutaj, ze Kai na treningu wygladal jakby mial jakies narosla na plecach. Jednak wyrzezbiona dolna czesc plecow, bardzo dokladne zakonczenie najszerszego to jest mistrzostwo samo w sobie.

Nie rozumiem czemu na tych filmach nie ma pokazane jak robia sobie zastrzyki, jak odbieraja wyniki z probami watrobowymi, jak lekarz mowi: "wiecej Twoj organizm nie wytrzyma, nie da sie oszukac natury", itp.

Dziwne, przeciez to tak samo wazny aspekt tego, yyy... sportu(?) jak trening i zarcie.

• Minusik 2

Może dlatego że mają taką opiekę medyczną,że nie mają takich problemów?Ostatnio na MTV leciał program o typku co chciał schudnąć,miał już 45 lat i w 4 tygodnie na HGH i teściu zjechał z bf 23% na 13%,bez strat na zdrowiu.Jeżeli wymagasz by tutaj było coś takiego,to np. od szachistów też dobrze by tego wymagać,gdyż oni też biorą leki na szybszy przesył neuroprzekaźników.

“I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I

know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 pounds

or jump 30 feet. But all the time I was taking steroids,

I knew they were making me play better. I became very

violent on the field and off. I did things only crazy

people do. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble

when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support,

and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish?

That no one else ever dies this way.”

– Lyle Alzado (1949-1992), NFL Football Player

Tevor Smith, 33

––Trevor Smith was just 33 years of age when he passed away on March 6, 2004. According to the September 2004 issue of MUSCLEMAG International, Smith, owner of Nuclear Nutrition, weighed 300 pounds when he died of a brain aneurysm and was found at his home five days later. Reports say he used massive amounts of anabolic steroids as well as Synthol, a product manufactured by his company. According to friends, at one time he weighed almost 400 pounds but never felt he was big enough or strong enough. (Does that sound familiar to some of you?)

Louise Halliwell, 38

––Louise Halliwell, 38-year-old Scottish bodybuilding champion, also known as Scotland’s Strongest Woman, died on December 10, 2003 after spending nearly two years in a coma. Insulin overdose was the suspected cause of her death although there has been an aura of secrecy regarding the particulars of her case. Halliwell operated a popular gym with her brother and won several bodybuilding and powerlifting titles. She was also highly sought after as a personal trainer. According to officials, the insulin overdose, which she apparently was using to improve her bodybuilding efforts, caused irreparable brain damage.

Mike Scarcella, 39

–– According to the Dallas Morning News, a medical examiner ruled that heart disease, coupled with withdrawal from gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), led to the untimely death of former AAU Mr. America and Mr. USA Mike Scarcella. Associates of Scarcella report that he had been battling GHB addiction for several years. Coincidentally (?), he was busted for felony possession of steroids in May 1999 and placed on probation for 10 years.

Dan Duchaine, 48

–– Yes, I feel compelled to list the infamous and self-anointed “steroid guru” here since by his own proud admission, he spent a good part of his own life experimenting with steroids. Duchaine was the author of Underground Steroid Handbook, and a man responsible for leading untold numbers of young bodybuilders and athletes down the steroid path. Though no one can say for sure that anabolic steroids led to his premature death, I’ll let you come to your own conclusions. He passed away rather suddenly in 2000 from complications related to polycystic kidney disease at the ripe old age of 48.

Mohammed Benaziza, 33

–– He was at the pinnacle of his bodybuilding career and had just won a top-level European Championship on the fateful night that he died back in 1992. Momo –- as he was known to his close friends –- had set a whole new standard of muscular size for the short man. Of course, to achieve this level of development, Momo resorted to the whole nine yards of drug usage. Just hours after winning his final contest, he lay dying on a hotel room floor. A combination of diuretics and steroids were his downfall. (For more on his untimely death, read the eye-witness account by Steve Brisbois on page 81)

Lyle Alzado, 42

–– From humble beginnings, Lyle Alzado’s combination of quickness and strength provided him with pass-rushing skills needed to start with the Denver Broncos in 1971. From there he went on to play with the Cleveland Browns and the LA Raiders where he was a 1984 Super Bowl hero. His 4.75 40-yard dash time, coupled with his tremendous strength ranked him as one of pro football's top pass rushers. He even had 27 wins as an amateur boxer. His status as a premier defensive lineman was also enhanced by his versatility and he played both end and tackle in the front four with All-pro status. Lyle Alzado was 42 when he died of brain cancer that he attributed to his years of steroid abuse.

Andreas Munzer

–– This world-class professional bodybuilder was famous for his ultra-ripped contest definition. Munzer passed away in 1996 due to internal bleeding on his way back to Germany after competing at the Arnold Classic. Though a mystery still surrounds the specifics of his death, those close to him readily admit that he was heavily stacking steroids and other drugs, including erythropoietin – better known as EPO. (Read more about this dangerous drug on page 41)

Sonny Schmidt, 50

–– Although it isn’t certain that steroids led to the death of IFBB pro bodybuilder Sonny Schmidt, it certainly is curious that this athlete died so quickly of cancer at the age of 50. The 1995 Masters Mr. Olympia winner died in Melbourne, Australia, on January 25, 2003 just a few short weeks after being diagnosed with this dreadful disease.

Taylor Hooton, 16

–– The story of Taylor Hooton’s sad death has been told by several national media including CBS 60 Minutes. The nightmare began for Taylor when his high school baseball coach suggested that the young standout pitcher would be an even better athlete if he were bigger. Taylor saw this as a reason to start using steroids. According to his girlfriend, he made a connection for the drugs at a local gym and then began stacking both pills and injectables. Friends and family reported that there was a noticeable personality change –- including bouts of depression -- in Taylor once he began using the drugs. Seeing suicide as an escape from his psychological drug hell, the young Texan took his own life by hanging himself with a belt from his bedroom door. Taylor wanted to be the number one varsity pitcher, and that vanity, his father believes, may have helped kill him.

WWF Wrestlers

––With several professional wrestlers passing away in their 30’s from coronary disease, it's no secret that steroids and performance enhancers are playing a huge roll in the early deaths of many of these wrestling stars in the prime of their careers.

J. Kyle Braid, 16

––As a high school sophomore J. Kyle Braid was a starter on his school’s varsity football team. During a practice session, a well-meaning coach told the 16-year old to get bigger, stronger, and faster “no matter what it takes.” Kyle, as everyone knew him, turned to anabolic steroids in an effort to fulfill his coach’s request. After several months of secretly using the drugs, Kyle impulsively took his own life. According to his family, Kyle was dedicated to putting a smile on people's faces and laughter in their hearts. He was raised in a loving household with parents who taught him good values and high standards, which is why his death came as such a shock.

––Saddened by his death, his family and friends launched The J. Kyle Braid Leadership Foundation (www.jkbranch.org). As stated on their web site: “If a tragedy like this could happen in the Braid family, then all of our children are fragile-and at risk.” The Foundation is dedicated to helping young adults develop a balance between their family, friends, school, athletics, and God.

Ed “The Bull” Gantner, 30

–– As a young teenager, Ed Gantner was a bit on the small side. But that would all change once he discovered weightlifting and anabolic steroids. By the time he graduated high school and moved on to professional football, he had built his 6’4” frame into a 300-pound hulk. According to his family and his girlfriend, steroids became an inseparable part of his life. After football, he moved on to professional wrestling and of course, the steroids went with him.

–– Before it would be over, Eddie – as his family still fondly calls him – would run the gambit of drug problems. From kidney failure, to a weak heart, to roid rage, to manic depression. In fact, his psychological addiction was so bad that within a short time after a kidney transplant, he was back to weightlifting and steroids. Unable to cope with his health problems and his smaller physical size, Ed Gantner tragically ended his life with a bullet through his heart on New Year’s Eve.

etc, etc, etc...

http://www.athletesagainststeroids.org/pgs/steroiddeaths.php

Litwinku, wytlumacze Ci lopatologicznie ostatni raz, na zdrowy, chlopski rozum - czlowiek przekraczajac bariere ludzkich mozliwosci przyplaca to zdrowiem. Nie ma innej opcji.

Przepraszam, ale jestes strasznie ograniczony i zaslepiony. Jasne, jak sie nie koksujesz dlugo i czesto, organizm dobrze reaguje na SAA, a do tego masz farta to moze Ci sie uda wyjsc bez szwanku z takiej terapii, ale malo jest to prawdopodbne.

Dla mnie jestes steretypowym bywalcem silowni. EOT.

• Minusik 3

Po co znowu poruszasz ten problem?Jak ja się an czymś nie znam,to staram się nie wypowiadać,pewnie większość tych przykładów jest tak naciągana jak ta z Lyle Alzado,o którym było w "Bigger,stronger,faster"i już tam lekarze poddawali pod wątpliwość wiązanie jego choroby z zażywaniem koksu.Także w tym filmie(którego nie traktuję jak wyrocznię)były dane urzędów w usa ile zgonów rocznie powoduje zażywanie sterydów,w czołówce były alkohol i papierosy,sterydy z wynikiem 3 osób były na 143 miejscu,za przedawkowaniem multiwitamin,dla przykłądu tytoń zabił 435 tys,alkohol 75 tys wiec o jakich wartościach my rozmawiamy?Wolę być steretypowym bywalcem siłowni niż moherem w twoim wieku.Taylor Hooton, 16 również występuje w tym filmie i co do niego to mega ciężko stwierdzić cokolwiek,gdyż oczekiwania jego ojca względem niego były tak wielkie ze chłop mógł nie wytrzymać presji,a i zażywanie antydepresantów na pewno nie pomogło.Muntzer?Sam masz zaznaczone że tajemnicza śmierć,wiec czemu podajesz to jako przykład?

Edytowane przez Litwin25
  • Plusik 1
  • Minusik 1

nie chce się wtrącać ale osób biorących saa jest mniej niż palących papierosy czy pijących alkohol.

A zdanie moje na ten temat jest takie że wszystko jest dla ludzi. Ale ogólnie wole podchodzic do tego w sposób taki że na sucho można osiągnąć naprawde zaje.bistą sylwetkę i branie saa przez takich jak my jest glupotą.

Koks jest w niemal kazdym zawodowym sporcie. Więc niech zawodowi kulturysci go biorą. Ale nie my.

Przecież ja nikogo nie namawiam do brania,tylko chodzi mi o to by nie demonizować go.Wiadomo że wszędzie są samobójcy,co przekraczają kilkukrotnie dawki,ale i tacy zdarzają się przy narkotykach czy jak wpadną w cug alkoholowy,mi od początku bardziej chodziło o ocenę minimalnych skutecznych dawek,jednego natomiast nie będę ukrywał,jak przekroczę 40 lat to teść będzie u mnie podstawą :P

Testosterone Boys

Biger, stronger, faster

... coś może mi się jeszcze przypomni.

//

Ajjj... no tak:

Ronnie Coleman: Relentless z tego co pamiętam, to miał chyba 3 albo 4 płyty dvd w tym filmie :D

Markus Ruhl: Made in Germany

Markus Ruhl: XXXL

Markus Ruhl: Ruhling4ever

Edytowane przez famas_kg
  • Plusik 1