Skocz do zawartości

PES 2012

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Szczerze mówiąc to nigdy nie grałem zbyt dużo w BaL ,także raczej nie pomogę.Męczę cały czas ML.

Jak wrazenia po paru dniach z ML? teamy maja swoj styl? real i te lepsze druzyny zajmuja odpowiednie miejsca? jak w pucharach?

PS: Nie moge w demie za nic przymierzyc przy slupeczku po dlugim...... - PES6 to byla moja specjalnosc szczurki po dlugim

Edytowane przez raulos

amerykanie grają i mówia że online gra sie wolniej od offline, ciekawy post o MLO z evo-web

Many of you are asking about the new Master League Online and the contracts and so on. So, I thought I'd explain to you briefly most of the things about MLO.

First of all, if you just got the game, I highly recommend that you play the "Training" before playing any match. It has some very useful techniques that you will need when you play.

When you start MLO, you need to first choose your team and your currency and then you're set. You can change the team name, team design, squad numbers, home stadium just the like last year's MLO. Of course, you can't change the team name of many groups, but the game will tell you what team you can or can not change its name. There is something new which is called "Team Type". It can either be Balanced, Physical, Speed, Technique, Set Piece, or Teamwork. By default, it's set on Balanced, but you can change it depending on your preferences. I don't have much idea about what the Team Type does, but I think that choosing any of those will gear your team towards this specific style.

There is an improvement in the "Transfer Market". We can now include specific terms when searching for players. You can choose the player's name, group, nationality, position, height, age, overall rating, player index, abilities, and budget. I think that adding player index (the cards) and the abilities was great ! It's easier now to find the players we need for our teams.

Another new feature is the contracts system. When you buy a player, you will have to pay the fees in addition to the player's contract for 10 matches. For example, Messi (98) costs 21 mil and his contract for 10 matches costs 2.25 mil. When you first sign the player, you MUST sign a contract for 10 matches. When Messi has completed 10 matches and the contract is over, you can then renew the contract for either 10, 20, or 50 more matches. You can of course renew the contract at any time. For example, you can renew the contract of Messi even when he was 4 matches left.

If the contract is over and you don't renew it, then the player will stay in your squad, but you won't be able to use him in your next matches. So, don't worry, the player won't leave the team if you don't renew his contract. If the player still has a contract for a few more matches, but you decided to release him, you will waste the money you payed for the contract, and you will only get money of his worth. Say 21 mil for Messi for example. So, before signing a contract, think about whether you want to keep a player for a longer time or not.

If you bought a player and signed for 10 matches, but you kept him in the bench, the player will still have 10 players to play ! The system is precise. So, if you let a player play one half of a match only, he will have 9 matches and 45 minutes left to play.What will happen if the player only has 45 minutes to play ? I think they won't let you use the player the next match until you renew the contract.

Di Maria (75) costs 2.1 mil and 10 matches costs 1.1 mil. However, if you choose to renew the contract for 50 matches, that will only cost you 3.8 mil. So, you save 1.7 mil ! Well, you need to be sure that you want the player for 50 matches.

The price for buying or selling a player is the same. If I wanted to sell Di Maria, I will get 2.1 mil. However, bear in mind that you had to pay 3.2 mil because you must sign a contract for 10 matches when you first buy a player.

The other nice thing about the game is that Stamina is crucial in the game unless you have subs. The stamina of the players decreases every match if you keep using the player and not resting him. Also, if a player gets a red card, he can't play the next game. Now people are going to think twice before tackling our players !!

Having a team full of superstars is not easy. You will need at least 110mil to have 11 players and then 22mil as a 10 matches contract, and then a few other subs. So, unless you win in most of your matches, you will go bankrupt in no time.

You still don't choose who you want to play against, just like like year. But now you don't pay any fees when playing quick matches or entering competitions. Roughly, you get 1.5mil when winning, 1mil when its a draw, and 500K when losing, but this is just roughly ! competitions are not yet opened, but I see that the winner's prize money is 10 mil ! That's very nice.

One last thing I can think of is that at the end of every match, you can give the other person a "Fair play", which means that he played fairly and didn't cheat. I didn't see any use of this so far, but the important thing is that if you disconnect while playing against someone, your fair play rating decreases, and if it keeps decreasing, you will be kicked out from MLO or the team will be resetted, I am not sure.

kontrakty w MLO, utrzymanie składu gwiazd nie jest już takie prościutkie, super wiadomość, dla mnie to oznacza długą żywotność MLO, bo nie będe miał składu allstars po tygodniu

Grałem. Głupie.

Powinienes dostac warna za tak odpowiedz. Dwa słowa i koniec, w szkole podstawowej uczyli pisac pelnymi zdaniami - prezentujesz wysoki poziom kolego. Uzasadnij moze?

Już śpiesze z uzasadnieniem. Wole gry wojenne

Kolejny warn, nie wypowiadaj sie w tym temacie zatem bo tylko sie kompromitujesz, twe sarkastyczne wypowiedzi nie sa zabawne.