Skocz do zawartości

Targi: E3, GC, TGS

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ale go nie zrobią :)

Jeden z ich pracowników:

New Original IP 3rd Person Action Adventure for a Next-Generation Home Console

http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpeng

Z ogłoszenia o pracę: Ready At Dawn is seeking a Environment Artist to work on our new original IP, 3rd person action adventure game for a Next-Generation home console game system.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/jobs/ready-at-dawn-studios/

Ponoć to będzie The Order 1886, które Sony niedawno zarejestrowało.

• Odpowiedzi 12,4 tys.
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Najczęściej odpowiadający w tym temacie

z amerykańskiego ps blog:

Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we’re planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

Gość Zaqair

40>15

Hahaha. ;)

40 gier lacznie. Nie 40 exow. Jestem ciekaw ile z tych 40 gier to sa gry na vite. Tak z 10 nowych gier fajnie by bylo i w tych 10 z 3-4 nowe ip. No chyba,ze plan sony dla vity to zrobienie z vity kontrolera do ps4.

nie moge się już doczekać tych 15 exów na XO, pod naporem xboxowców zaczynam wierzyć że może serio pokażą kilka mocnych gier... jednak logika podpowiada mi że to będą jakieś kinektowe badziewia i seriale, i żadne płacze i krzyki tego nie zmienią (powiem więcej - trzeba być naiwnym i zaślepionym żeby podejrzewać że te 15 exów to w wiekszości będą jakieś pełnoprawne killery*)

* - żeby nie było - gdyby sony powiedzialo że będzie 15 exów pokazanych na ps4 to też bym miał wielkie wątpliwości co do ich jakości 

no kurfa- ile świetnych gier wychodzi w roku? 4-5? max! , więc nie ma bata żeby nagle przez rok na nowy sprzęt pojawilo sie 15 powalających gier

Edytowane przez Yano

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

Microsoft’s work with the press over the past few weeks has been less than stellar. Instead of delivering a single, cohesive message on the features that the Xbox One will supply players with when it launches this fall, we heard a litany of answers that seemed to paint dozens of different pictures for the future of gaming. For all we know, used games might only work if that always-on Kinect camera watches you do the Macarena right before inserting the disc. It’s obvious that Microsoft needs to work on its press presence, but it looks as if the company is cutting one of those opportunities right out of E3.

After the E3 press conferences take place, most console manufacturers carve out some time for the media. This portion of the show is known as a roundtable, where the press have an opportunity to get any and all questions that weren’t addressed during the event answered. However, it sounds like instead of dealing with all the tough questions head on, Microsoft will be skipping out on this type of conversation completely.

“Microsoft has cancelled its E3 post-press conference roundtable with the media,” said Sun Media reporter Steve Tilley. “Not sure what to make of that.”

If it’s true, we’re not too sure what to make of it, either. It’s possible that the Xbox maker just wants to avoid any more confusion, but you’d think that the best way to do that would be to come out with hard facts about the Xbox One. Hopefully, the press conference itself will be enough for everyone heading out to LA next week.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/15191/article/microsoft-cancels-e3-post-press-conference-roundtable-with-media/

Chyba boją się trudnych pytań. ;)

Edytowane przez YETI
Gość Zaqair

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

Microsoft’s work with the press over the past few weeks has been less than stellar. Instead of delivering a single, cohesive message on the features that the Xbox One will supply players with when it launches this fall, we heard a litany of answers that seemed to paint dozens of different pictures for the future of gaming. For all we know, used games might only work if that always-on Kinect camera watches you do the Macarena right before inserting the disc. It’s obvious that Microsoft needs to work on its press presence, but it looks as if the company is cutting one of those opportunities right out of E3.

After the E3 press conferences take place, most console manufacturers carve out some time for the media. This portion of the show is known as a roundtable, where the press have an opportunity to get any and all questions that weren’t addressed during the event answered. However, it sounds like instead of dealing with all the tough questions head on, Microsoft will be skipping out on this type of conversation completely.

“Microsoft has cancelled its E3 post-press conference roundtable with the media,” said Sun Media reporter Steve Tilley. “Not sure what to make of that.”

If it’s true, we’re not too sure what to make of it, either. It’s possible that the Xbox maker just wants to avoid any more confusion, but you’d think that the best way to do that would be to come out with hard facts about the Xbox One. Hopefully, the press conference itself will be enough for everyone heading out to LA next week.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/15191/article/microsoft-cancels-e3-post-press-conference-roundtable-with-media/

Chyba boją się trudnych pytań. ;)

Bylo w temacie o next-gen,powiem to samo co powiedzial w temacie o next-gen:

Pewnie sie boja,ze sie skonczy jak po konfie z maja. 10 roznych wersji bedzie latac po necie. A tak wydadza oswiadczenie prasowe z niezbednym info i po problemie.

4 dni:

ixJnFCLiYrvzH.gif

Edytowane przez Zaqair

Nintendo E3 Direct bedzie trwalo 1 godz.10AM do 11AM EDT. 16 do 17 czasu PL

char1.png

char2.png

char3.png

char5.png

char6.png

char7.png

char8.png

char9.png

co to ma być? 3 mario, 2 zeldy (?) i jakiś pikminy? 

a gdzie pokemony ?! (zakładam że te 3 postacie z liściami na głowie to nie są pokemony? chociaż cholera wie)

EDIT

dowiedziałem sie że po nintendo direct bedzie 90 minutowe przedstawienie dotyczace pokemonów :>

Edytowane przez Yano

Sony Santa Monica na E3 zapowie nową grę:

Sony Santa Monica will announce a new title during next week's E3, it's been revealed.

According to a report on VentureBeat, the God of War developer is set to stream the unannounced title during a live broadcast on Twitch next Tuesday, June 11.

Sony's press conference takes place at 2am BST the same day, where the game will likely be announced.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/god_of_war_ascension/news/sony_santa_monica_to_announce_new_title_at_e3.html

Oby to była ta gra Stiga, a nie jakaś kolejna gra z PSN przy której tylko pomagają.

Muszę sprostować co wczoraj wrzuciłem:

UPDATE: VentureBeat has updated its listing to reveal that the Santa Monica title is "TBA new content for GoW: Ascension".

meh :down:

zaraz zaraz

- FF15 może i wzbudzi zainteresowanie, ale po FF13 to mam spore wątpliwości czy warto sie podniecać, to jednak nie te czasy co FF7-9, gdzie finale zrywały dupe

- KH to podobno ma być remake na wiiu, więc nie wiem o co chodzi

- FF14 online.... czy po tych wszystkich porażkach jeszcze można liczyć że w końcu naprawili tą gre? ja nie licze

i nie to żebym marudził, ale poprostu czasy świetności finali mineły, a dziwaczne pomysły, i niesamowicie długie cykle produkcji z masą opóźnień powodują że finale mnie nie podniecają, a wręcz odpychają