Skocz do zawartości

Bloodborne

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 9,4 tys.
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Nieważne, że 4 post z rzędu.

Sony Tokyo Game Show Livestream Event Schedule Includes 30 Minutes of Bloodborne; Booth Map Revealed

Today Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia released the full map of its booth at Tokyo Game Show and the schedule for its stage events, which will all be livestreamed on Nico Nico and available for everyone to check out online.

September 18th (times are local, you can use this page to convert them to your time zone):

• 12:00 PM – Dragon Quest Heroes (world premiere of live gameplay on PS4)
  • 1:00 PM – Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (latest information and live gameplay)

September 20th:

• 11:30 AM – Destiny
  • 1:00 PM - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (latest information and live gameplay)
  • 2:15 PM – Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (torunament)
  • 4:00 PM - Dragon Quest Heroes (world premiere of live gameplay on Ps4)

September 21st:

• 10:30 AM – United Front Tournament National Finals (tournament of PS Vita United Front games)
  • 12:30 PM – Driveclub (torunament)
  • 2:30 PM - Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (tournament)
  • 4:30 PM – Bloodborne (gameplay challenge and latest information)

Looks like we’re going to get a nice glimpse on a few quite anti(pipi)ted titles like Bloodborneand Dragon Quest Heroes. Both events will last 30 minutes. The channel for the stream is yet to be announced.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/12/sony-publishes-tokyo-game-show-booth-map-and-livestreamed-event-schedule-including-bloodborne/

Sony Producer Challenges Fans To Beat Bloodborne’s Demo at TGS; No One Managed in Internal Test Meeting

Bloodborne‘s demo at Gamescom wasn’t impossible in general, but the final boss was really difficult. I definitely didn’t manage to beat it, and I didn’t see anyone else making it. Looks like things are going to be harsh at Tokyo Game Show as well, and looks like Sony is preparing to challenge the fans and to put something on the table as a reward, as tweeted by Producer Masaaki Yamagiwa.

Let’s prepare a prize for those that beat the boss in the demo of Bloodborne at Tokyo Game Show! Now that I selfishly said this, Kitaon will be willing to provide something for sure.

“Kitaon,” AKA Marketing Manager Yasuhiro Kitao immediately responded:

Roger! let’s prepare something for this long-awaited opportunity, But will someone who can really beat the boss appear, I wonder… Today there not a single one managed to beat the boss in the play testing session in the sales department…

To a fan asking about Bloodborne‘s difficulty, Kitao-san answered: “The only thing that’s certain is that it’s not easy.”

You can be sure that i’ll try my hardest to beat the demo’s boss at Tokyo Game Show. Of course the chances of me being mercilessly slaughtered are quite high, but it won’t be for lack of effort.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/09/sony-producer-challenges-fans-to-beat-bloodbornes-demo-at-tgs-no-one-was-able-to-in-internal-test-meeting/

Dema Dark Souls 2 też niby nikt nie potrafił przejść, a jakoś nie pamiętam żeby po premierze Mirror knight sprawiał ludzim szczególne problemy, zwykła zagrywka marketingowa, którą już raz stosowali :)

Bo w Dark Souls 2 nie ma mirror knighta, jest Looking glass knight  :sick:

No ktoś musi być tym, który narzeka czy hejtuje, żeby zachować równowagę w przyrodzie, bo inaczej byłby tu circlejerk. Po prostu nie lubię jak ktoś mi wciska kit ;) Już jedną grę marketingowali jako "taką trrrrudną" i wszyscy wiemy jak się to skończyło, więc nie wiem po co robią to znowu (sam Miyazaki przyznawał, że wysoki poziom trudności nie jest dla niego celem samym w sobie, a "efektem ubocznym" tego, jak prowadzi swoje gry).

Edytowane przez Qjon

Nie ujmując nic Wieśkowi, myślę że jeśli chodzi o gęstość klimatu, to z Bloodborne nie ma szans.

Nie ta liga człowieniu, Wiesław wygląda jak pastelowa bajka dla 10 latków przy Bloodbornie.

Najlepszy trailer dotychczas, ta ulica ubrudzona we krwi w 1:06. Najlepsze w 1:08 - takiej epickości i roz(pipi)u się nie spodziewałem - widać, że pójście w ofensywę nie poszło na marne.

Jeszcze tylko całkowite wycięcie magii, tarcz i papa noobki.

Trailer urwał mi jaja. Ruszą się to wszystko FENOMENALNIE! Design niszczy suty, naprawdę to może być(będzie) mega potężna giera. IMO ciężko mi będzie wybrać czy to, czy wieśka...

#SzlachtawLutymTakSieBawi

Wiesiek na 100% się sprzeda, a tej grze jako exowi i IP bez cyferki w nazwie będzie potrzebne wsparcie. Biorę ją już po premierze t.j. TEW i Aliena. Poczekają sobie na ps4. ;]