Skocz do zawartości

Dark Souls III

Gość mate5

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Tylko właśnie w Bloodborne nie było w ogóle zaskoczenia z tymi bossami. Widać wąskie przejście i za nim dużą pusta arenę? Ciekawe co tam może być.  :dog:

A Demon's i Dark Souls w ogóle nie było wiadomo co jest za fogami. Wolę właśnie to rozwiązanie, przechodzenie przez foga wiązało się z jakimś tam ryzykiem.

prócz pjerdyliarda pomarańczowych wiadomości....

Ej, nie psuj mi argumentu, ok?  :taknieco:

Co tak u was słabo z newsami? Wszystko trzeba robić samemu, eh. Parę fragmentów z jego ostatnich wywiadów.

Souls creator insists that splitting work between Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne won't hurt either.

"The bottom line is, I think I can do it. I believe I can do both the Bloodborne DLC and Dark Souls 3," he said. "This isn’t the first time I’ve had to work on two projects at the same time."

He continued: "When I was doing Demon’s Souls, I was also working on Armoured Core: For Answer. Even for the original Dark Souls, I acted as producer and director."

According to Miyazaki, delegating some of the heavy lifting on development of Dark Souls 3 will allow him to focus on designing his projects.

"In the case of Bloodborne, although I was the lead game director, there was another director level person that also contributed," he explained. "This is the same for Dark Souls 3.

"Actually, [Yui] Tanimura-san, the director of Dark Souls 2, has already joined the [Dark Souls 3] team, which will allow me to work on core gameplay design while other things are taken care of."

He ended by stating that any product with his name on it would be of high quality.

"As long as I am listed as game director on the end credits, there’s a certain level of quality the game needs to meet. I can guarantee that the game quality will reach that."

Asked to clarify if that was the case for both Bloodborne DLC and Dark Souls 3, he said "yes."

(...)

"However, as additional elements - as an evolution - I've added the Battle Arts to each weapon. Something similar will be added to spells in the game, and those definitely provide something new to Dark Souls 3.

Miyazaki also said he hopes to avoid "stereotypical" boss fights in the third Dark Souls game. "I'm aware there are some boss designs that get a bad reputation from some of the fans out there," he said. "I'm aware of that."

While Miyazaki says From Software is not trying to create something no player can possibly overcome, some of those challenges will upset their expectations. Some will make players exclaim, "Oh, my god," he says.

Dark Souls 3 will maintain the same type of cryptic storytelling that the Souls games are known for, as Miyazaki said he prefers to leave the interpretation of the games' stories up to players. Responding to a question about whether Dark Souls 3 is set in the same locations as the first two games, he said that though they share the same "worldview," "I have no intention of using the first two games as a basis for Dark Souls 3."

MZhQo1i.jpg.png

Edytowane przez Figaro

A po co? Jak do tej pory nic lepszego niż mają nie wymyślili to przez te pół roku też nic by nie zrobili. Jak ma wyjść kolejna dwójka to wyjdzie bez znaczenia ile czasu trwa produkcja. Aczkolwiek mam nadzieję, że III będzie bardzo bliska jedynce, bo jak nie to przynajmniej mój portfel nie ucierpi tak bardzo na wiosnę. 

A po co? Jak do tej pory nic lepszego niż mają nie wymyślili to przez te pół roku też nic by nie zrobili. Jak ma wyjść kolejna dwójka to wyjdzie bez znaczenia ile czasu trwa produkcja. Aczkolwiek mam nadzieję, że III będzie bardzo bliska jedynce, bo jak nie to przynajmniej mój portfel nie ucierpi tak bardzo na wiosnę. 

Ogólnie mój problem to zapowiedź tej gry, za wcześnie. 

A dłuższy czas developingu to nigdy nic złego <ok>

Będzie tak:

Bloodborne/DkS/DeS (kolejność tych trzech jak chcecie) > DS3 > DS2.

Czuję, że trójka to tylko taka przejściowa gra żeby coś w 2016 roku wpadło do fromowej skarbonki. Spodziewam się solidnej, pozbawionej irytujących z dwójki rzeczy, ale niewyjątkowej gry.

Pograłem w demko będąc na Gamescomie, no i grając świeżo po Bloodborne przeszedłem szok oczywiście, ale nie był to szok tak drastyczny jakiego się spodziewałem. Po 1 śmierci przypomniałem sobie, że przecież rolka i tarcza no i było już git. W stosunku do demka Bloodborne poziom trudności był tutaj zdecydowanie Soulsowy. Szykuje się kolejny hicior.