Skocz do zawartości

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Daffy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nagrywanie głosów postaci zakończone.

“A remake of Final Fantasy VII required substantial preparedness,” Kitase told Dengeki PlayStation. “The voice actors have almost finished voice recording of the main story. Fans may have the image of the Cloud from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, but since this is the ‘prime’ Cloud from before Advent Children, the performance may feel fresh.”

Kitase also touched briefly upon the key visual unveiled last month. “I’ll leave the meaning of the Sephiroth that doesn’t exist in the original (the black wing?) to everyone’s imagination.”

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/final-fantasy-vii-remake-main-story-voice-recording-almost-complete

Edytowane przez Figaro
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 miesiące temu...

Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII remake to launch 'in the next three years or so'

Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda has some bad news for people expecting a surprise 2017 first chapter release of Final Fantasy VII Remake -- a slide during a fiscal year presentation has revealed that it's expected "within the next three years or so." Marvel also mentions its Marvel IP project (which I totally forgot they had) as something on the horizon.

While I could probably wait 20 more years for Kingdom Hearts III (all of the algebraic spinoffs and sequels are a pretty good way to pass the time), I'm extremely anxious to see how Final Fantasy VII plays out. People are already divided over the episodic treatment, and if they take a year or more to drop each episode, that would be a pretty crazy sight to behold.

It's also perhaps the most brazen use of nostalgia yet, and Capcom has been giving Square a run for its money. Exciting times! What's old is new again.

https://www.destructoid.com/ouch-kingdom-hearts-iii-and-final-fantasy-vii-remake-to-launch-in-the-next-three-years-or-so--438128.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Rak branży.

Jak zrobią taką samą randomową kichę z summonami jak w FFXV to nie zniesę. Przez całą grę dosłownie raz mi się trafił, bo zauważyłem w porę mikroskopijny napis "press R3 to Ramuh".

...tylko dlatego, że byłem pochłonięty batalią za pomocą "Press :circle: to win" na zmianę z "Press :square: to potion"