Skocz do zawartości

Dying Light 2

Figuś

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

1 minutę temu, Malibu napisał:

GI, cienie, odbicia 

Spójrz z kim rozmawiasz, a potem najlepiej przestań to robić.

48 minut temu, Bigby napisał:

Windows Central:

My biggest gripe with Dying Light 2's visuals and presentation pertains to performance on the Xbox Series X. At 1080p in "performance" mode, the game settles at around 60 FPS with relative ease, but if you don't have the best TV for Xbox, i.e., one without FreeSync, you may notice screen tearing during frame dips. The game also has "quality" and "resolution" graphics modes, but both of these are utterly unplayable, going from 60 FPS down to roughly 20 FPS, and lower, depending on the situation. Hopefully, Techland can land some new tech to improve the situation here, but I suspect almost everybody will be playing this on performance mode, at least on Xbox Series X.

Dobrze, że DF ich zweryfikowało i framerate sztywniutki, bo bym uwierzył i był smutny po tym fragmencie.

Cytat

Next up, there's the resolution mode which dramatically increases clarity in the image, thanks to a bump to 3200x1800 on PlayStation 5, rising to 3456x1944 on Xbox Series X. That's a 16.6 percent increase in pixel-count for Series X, just slightly beneath the compute differential between the two consoles' GPUs. It is an advantage for the Microsoft machine, but a limited one in practical terms - a touch of extra clarity is delivered, especially on transparent elements, but in truth, it's hard to tell the difference side-by-side. You are effectively getting a fully locked 30fps in this mode, however, with only very, very minor dips beneath this with isolated effects (such as jumping into water). In this respect, PS5 and Series X run in a very similar way. Series S? Think of its single 30fps mode as a slightly less stable version - still very consistent, but a little more prone to screen-tearing.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2022-does-dying-light-2-deliver-on-playstation-5-and-xbox-series-consoles