Skocz do zawartości

Xbox Series - komentarze i inne rozmowy

ASX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

11 minut temu, ASX napisał:

To byłoby trochę bez sensu bo wg plotek Series s nie będzie miał napędu wiec pudełka nie będą potrzebne

A co jeśli maluszek na jednak napęd? Osobiście dla mnie ta konsola będzie bez napędu skreślona. Mase gierek z poprzedniej generacji i aktualnej mam na płytach, które będę mógł sobie wsadzić. Nie w konsole. Więc wolałbym Series S z napędem. I fajna marketingowa przewaga nad Sony. 

Ale napęd to jakieś 20 dolarow. To nie jest rzecz na której mogą przyciąć gigantyczna kwotę. Owszem. Dla gamepassa ma to sens. Ale już przy tak mocno promowanej wstecznej i ogólnie podejściu pro konsumenckim, nie. Na 99% nie będzie napędu, ale chciałbym się miło zaskoczyć. Plus zrobili by tym sobie dobry PR.

13 godzin temu, bluber napisał:

Patrzysz na to z złej perspektywy, patrząc po wpisach ludzi jak Randall, Klobrille, Jeff Grubb czy Tom Warren to jest zdecydowanie coś jest na rzeczy i to wszystko zazębia się w sensowną układankę, zrezygnują z golda ale własnie część z osób, które opłacało xbl gold może się skusić na gamepassa, zyskają wizerunkowo, co zresztą Spencer lubi podkreślać ostatnio jak przy okazji potwierdzenia, że xcloud będzie częścią UGP, że chcą graczy stawiać na pierwszym miejscu. Wiadomo to korporacja, ale wiele elementów w walce o klienta powoduje, że takie ruchy mogą przyciągnąć nowych odbiorców, zresztą skoro chcą mieć cały ekosystem Xboxa na konsoli pod TV, aplikacji na PC czy aplikacji na TV i telefonach i tylko posiadacze konsoli są zmuszeni do opłacania paywalla za granie online, które nie oferuje nic poza tym (o tych odrzutach w postaci gier z GwG nie warto nawet wspominać) to trochę średnie stawianie graczy na pierwszym miejscu. 

Jedyny sensowny argument to że tylko gracze konsolowi płacą za granie online, co do wizerunku MS już dawno się ogarnął, teraz tylko pokaz kilku dobrych gier.

Tak czy siak dla mnie to durne ploty bo zdjęli możliwość kupna Golda na rok.

Do poczytania z przymruzeniem oka przed jutrzejszym pokazem. Moze cos sie sprawdzi.

"Hi everyone, so I posted this almost a month ago and never realized that automod killed the post. Going to share it again here, though I'm pretty late.

First and foremost, the event is planned for mid-July, with a placeholder date of July 23rd.

Here are the games being shown in the future. Not ALL will be shared at this event, and some have been moved to XO2020. This is in wake of covid19 but most of these will leak either way.

Perfect Dark - Third person stealth shooter. Worked on by 4 developers. Initiative with development assistance by The Coalition. Splash Damage will support. Rare is "supervising". Open world section with the Institute. Reminds me of Splinter Cell Blacklist, with the plane open area before main missions. Cyberpunk/future retro theme, there will be some flashes of the city at night and hi-tech gadgets. Multiplayer included. Would be a fall 2021 title but it's very ambitious and likely will be pushed to 2022 due to corona. A few second teaser may be shown, but I'm 50/50 on this. I'm expecting this to be shown at XO2020

Fable Awakening (Code Title FA-362SH) - reboot with series motifs present, kind of like how Final Fantasy approaches it. Expect a morality system, heroes guild ect. New additions to the franchise are different events like a full card game and horse racing. Was initially to be a launch title, will now release Spring 2021 (bar any further delays). Trailer will show off some procedural rock thing. Awakening is a codename, may not reflect final title.

Psyconauts 2 - self explanatory. Will be a launch title for Series X/S. Gamepass.

Capcom IP will be shown off. No it isn't street fighter.

Double Fine project - they are making a smaller indie style game. Limited details but the game is smaller in scope (I believe a small team is working on it akin to Grounded or Bleeding Edge). I asked if it was Costume Quest 3 and got laughed at.

Age of Empire IV - PC release first, console release for "2021"

Killer Instinct 2 - f2p model, will launch with 12 fighters. Spring 2021, was expected for launch.

Halo Infinite - 5-10 minute total. Will show off the continuous first person narrative. Aka it will go straight from a cutscene to direct gameplay (the whole game will happen from the perspective of Chief). Will announce a beta for multiplayer at the end of this (for PC and xbox one players, different dates for each). Oh yeah, a certain hated character gets wrecked. Come back to this post at launch. Yes there's sprint.

CrossfireX - will be free for those without gold (assuming gold still exists by the launch date)- more on this later

Obsidian- expect some Obsidian news on their new IP, and season pass/expansion for The Outer Worlds. Pillars of Eternity 3 - much larger in scope than the first two (not just in size, I mean in gameplay style. Think Greedfall or Skyrim). Might have been pulled from the show.

Hellblade 2 - Spring 2021 release date. Senua joining the celts for revenge for Dillion. Will feature more Druid mythology/lore than Norse mythology. Team has expanded to 43 developers. Ray tracing showoff.

Mara - Project Mara. Will have real world filmed mixed with graphics (such as the monsters placed into the world).

Everwild - open world adventure game with new events added in as free dlc. Long term support planned. Very early in actual development and will likely be delayed, but I'm not a game dev so I could be talking out of my ass.

Forza 8 - was a launch title, will be early spring now. Rumor is turn10 delayed the game to help Halo hit launch date. 120fps, Raytracing show off. Revamped story mode

Japanese studio first party game - Think Ninjas. Will be supported in development by an Xbox studio (Coalition iirc).

Compulsion Games - new british themed IP.

Gears Tactics - short teaser showing it for xbox one/series sx

MechAssault. IP revival. Late in development but will likely not release until 2021(covid delays). Developer will be a pleasant surprise.

Outer Worlds - dlc announcement, Series X enhancements.

Battletoads - get ready to call Gamestop. Or not, they may not be around by then. Was pushed back to fix quality issues. Will release VERY soon.

MS Flight Sim - they've been fairly open with sharing information about this game so there's not much to say. Launching soon.

The June xbox event was meant to focus on xCloud and reveal the Series S. Sony pushing their event back and having a big show led to Xbox restructuring the plan. In addition, the show was being restructured after the controversial May Inside Xbox. There's a reason the monthly events Xbox claimed would happen, were missing in June. Open beta for Windows 10 xcloud will start accepting applications.

Expect two acquisitions this year, one of which may be announced at the show. I don't know the names of these studios. I know one isn't located in the US but in Europe. Fairly certain one of them is Asobo.

Gamepass additions were also pushed back from June (originally intended for e3). I'm not involved with GP marketing so I don't know the titles beyond Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Tell Me Why (first episode releasing in July, all 3 released by Series launch). There will be some "heavy hitters", I'm assuming Cuphead is one of them. I saw some marketing materials for RAD, Tales of Vesperia, and CIV 6, for what I assume is Gamepass.

Speaking of which, there will be a Delicious Last Course trailer and the game will be optimized for Series X (120fps). Pure speculation, but I believe they've held back the new dlc and game for both quality purposes, but also to lineup with the Netflix show release.

The show will close with a reveal of Series X/S. The Series S will have slightly lower CPU and VRAM specs, but perform the same as the Series X outside of GPU. DirectX raytracing will be available by the GPU will cap at 1080/1440p depending on the game. 30 CU, performance around a 5500xt. No disc drive. The shape will be like an xbox one (standard console) aka not a PC tower. Price will not be revealed until the August event (which will be the Series S/xCloud showing intended for June). Week of November 16th. If Sony doesn't reveal their price by then, expect Xbox to hold back as well. The most likely pricing will be $250/$500. I've heard (but I cannot confirm) that Sony has a secret announcement to drop to one up Xbox with. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Silent Hill. Look out for Xbox Edinburg

I know a Banjo game was being considered, but apparently Rare wasn't in developing it. I think a second party studio will work on it, but I don't have any reason to suspect it will be shared at this event. I'm not even sure development has begun.

Xbox Live is being restructured. Xcloud and other benefits will be rolled into Gamepass Ultimate/Gamepass. Expect a soundbite about how "Xbox paved the way for multiplayer gaming by trailblazing it and introducing millions of console gamers to it. Today, we are happy to announce we will again redefine online multiplayer on consoles" aka free online.

All in all, it's going to be a blockbuster show. Anything listed here not shown has just be relegated to XO 2020. There are 2/3 announcements with I'm too low on the totem pole to know about, I expect them to be fairly huge. Series X/S was going to launch with what may have been the biggest lineup any console has ever gotten. Covid19 really fucked up a lot of plans but it's nothing that can't be resolved. There will be a new first party game released every two months in 2021.Having just seen the Sony presentation, I think Xbox is in a solid place. Gamers will be pleasantly surprised, and the barrier to entry for Xbox games will be at its lowest. Come back to this post next month.

There will be a nintendo event in the same week, assuming on a Tuesday. I know they were mindful of event timing.

Sorry, no Elden Rings.j23"

Najbardziej dziwi mnie premiera Hellblade 2 na wiosne 2021. Cos za szybko. Japonskie studio i "Think Ninjas". Powrot Ninja Gaiden? 

Edytowane przez bebbop

Przymrużę nawet oboje oczu, bo to wygląda za dobrze. Generalnie na 100% będzie każda z zapowiedzianych dotąd gier na 2020 + gameplay z Halo/Everwild i może jedno nowe IP/niezapowiedziana gra. Generalnie będzie płacz w internecie, że wszystko już było wiadomo i że MS zły.

Edytowane przez Paolo de Vesir
12 godzin temu, zloto napisał:

Ale napęd to jakieś 20 dolarow. To nie jest rzecz na której mogą przyciąć gigantyczna kwotę. Owszem. Dla gamepassa ma to sens. Ale już przy tak mocno promowanej wstecznej i ogólnie podejściu pro konsumenckim, nie. Na 99% nie będzie napędu, ale chciałbym się miło zaskoczyć. Plus zrobili by tym sobie dobry PR.

No ale wiesz, że tutaj nie chodzi o cene samego napędu? Konsola bez napędu może być 100$ tańsza, co w przypadku jednego modelu za 499 i drugiego za 399 robi już bardzo dużą różnice (patrz PS4 vs XO) a Sony czy MS mogą sobie pozwolić na przycięcie takiej ceny na konsoli digitalowej bo odbiją sobie na usługach czy grach kupowanych cyfrowo. 

56 minut temu, bluber napisał:

No ale wiesz, że tutaj nie chodzi o cene samego napędu? Konsola bez napędu może być 100$ tańsza, co w przypadku jednego modelu za 499 i drugiego za 399 robi już bardzo dużą różnice (patrz PS4 vs XO) a Sony czy MS mogą sobie pozwolić na przycięcie takiej ceny na konsoli digitalowej bo odbiją sobie na usługach czy grach kupowanych cyfrowo. 

Na df był o tym filmik i max wg nich to 50 usd/EUR, wszystko ponad tę kwotę to strata (właściwie przy tych 50 jest już strata ale akceptowalna) więc naprawdę nie liczyłbym na 100 USD mniej dla ps5 digital. S to nawet na razie nie wiadomo czy będzie miał napęd czy nie, a dokładniej to nie wiadomo czy w ogóle będzie zapowiedziany. 

Edytowane przez lpcl

Ale to jest strasznie krótkowsroczne spojrzenie. I wiem, że korporacje mają właśnie takie spojrzeniem. Dla mnie to nie jest zrozumiałe, bo typowy Janusz gejmingu kupuje kilka gier w przeciągu całej generacji. To czy konsola ma napęd czy nie, nie wyklucza przecież korzystania z abonamentu czy cyfrowych gierek. Ja rozumiem czemu Sony czy MS nie chcą napędu w swoich konsolkach, po prostu uważam, że bilans zysków i strat nie jest taki oczywisty. Pewnie, że dziesiątki specjalistów to liczyło i według dolarów im wyszło, że się opłaca. Ale moim zdaniem tracą na prokonsumenckim podejściu i PRze.