Skocz do zawartości

Xbox Series - komentarze i inne rozmowy

ASX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

O ile nie martwię się o Beastboxa to o tyle zastanawiam się ile wstanie będą wycisnąć z XSS. Czy pocisną w 1440p/30 czy nacisk będzie na 60, ale przy odpowiednio niższej rozdziałce. Zwłaszcza, że nie mieliśmy jeszcze gier dedykowanych, a i sam MS późno dostarczył te narżędzia. No z chęcią zobaczyłbym na co stać malucha.

5 minut temu, lpcl napisał:

Ale o tym piszę. Bo jeśli rozdziałka w stylu latającego 1440p, klękającego do 1080p przy 60 fps to ta moc to tak średnio, cnie? 

Nie wiem co to za giera ale już teraz mogę powiedzieć, że to jacyś partacze zwyczajnie. Szukanie tutaj problemu w konsoli jest raczej błędnym kierunkiem. Taki assassyn lata w 60 fps w rozdziałce wyższej niż 1440p(nie wiem jaka tam jest dokładnie bo nie mam miernika w oczach) i problemów nie ma:potter: 

Edytowane przez PanKamil
Gość lpcl
4 minuty temu, PanKamil napisał:

Nie wiem co to za giera ale już teraz mogę powiedzieć, że to jacyś partacze zwyczajnie. Szukanie tutaj problemu w konsoli jest raczej błędnym kierunkiem. Taki assassyn lata w 60 fps w rozdziałce wyższej niż 1440p(nie wiem jaka tam jest dokładnie bo nie mam miernika w oczach) i problemów nie ma:potter: 

Nie chcę się tutaj kłócić ale wydaje mi się, że tam była, mniejsza rozdziałka niż 1440p na obydwu konsolach. 

7 minut temu, Paolo de Vesir napisał:

O ile nie martwię się o Beastboxa to o tyle zastanawiam się ile wstanie będą wycisnąć z XSS. Czy pocisną w 1440p/30 czy nacisk będzie na 60, ale przy odpowiednio niższej rozdziałce. Zwłaszcza, że nie mieliśmy jeszcze gier dedykowanych, a i sam MS późno dostarczył te narżędzia. No z chęcią zobaczyłbym na co stać malucha.

Pewnie będą celowali w 60 fps ale w niższej rozdziałce bo inaczej procek będzie się 'nudził', jak by mocno się przyłożyli to takie 1080p/60fps powinno być osiągalne. Tylko ta przepustowość pamięci boli.

Co do AC Valhalla: 1440p-1730p 60fps. Przynajmniej tak internet pisze

Edytowane przez łom
22 minuty temu, łom napisał:

Akurat to jest dobre pytanie bo do tej pory żadna gra nie ma tego zaimplementowanego. Mało tego, patrząc na to że sprzętu który to może wykorzystać jest stosunkowo mało na rynku, a żaden (albo prawie żaden) developer nie będzie robił dwóch oddzielnych pipelinów dla starszych platform i PCtów (jeden korzystający z mesh shadersów drugi ze zwykłych LODów) to zanim to zobaczymy w grach minie parę ładnych lat, no chyba że będzie jakiś system hybrydowy (trzeba czekać na wydanie UE5).

Pewno, że to dobre pytanie, wiedza nie boli chłoń ją, ale miej też jakieś opanowanie skoro czegoś nie wiesz, a nie zaczynaj rzucać tekstami wiem  więcej niż 95% osób tu obecnych. :)

Edytowane przez Soul

Publisher of iconic gaming franchises will expand Xbox’s diverse portfolio on Xbox Game Pass

This is an exciting day for Xbox. Today we officially complete the acquisition of ZeniMax Media, parent company of Bethesda Softworks. It’s an honor to welcome the eight incredibly talented development studios – Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, ZeniMax Online Studios, Arkane, MachineGames, Tango Gameworks, Alpha Dog, and Roundhouse Studios – and their passionate global communities to the Xbox family. Now that everything is official, we can begin working together to deliver more great games to everyone. At every step building toward this moment, I’ve been inspired and motivated by the creativity, insight, and community-first approach of the talented people at Bethesda. Our goal is to give these teams the best foundation for doing their greatest work and to learn from them as we continue to build Xbox into an inclusive platform for all players.

This is the next step in building an industry-leading first party studios team, a commitment we have to our Xbox community. With the addition of the Bethesda creative teams, gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.

As we shared previously, it’s vitally important that Bethesda continues making games the way it always has. We look forward to empowering Bethesda’s creative teams to reach even more players around the world, helping make future Bethesda titles the biggest and most popular games in their history. Xbox and Bethesda have long shared a common vision for the future of gaming. Both as fans and as creators, Bethesda understands the potential of Xbox Game Pass.

We would also like to honor the life and memory of my close friend Robert A. Altman, founder of ZeniMax Media. Robert believed deeply in the power of gaming and we are privileged to be able to continue his work by joining forces with the teams he built and led for many years.  I will miss the opportunity to work directly with him on the future of our combined teams but I know that his spirit will live on in the shared work we do and motivate us to make this partnership all he envisioned.

Thank you to all our players for joining us on this incredible journey and to the millions of Bethesda fans around the world. Now that we’re one team, we can start working together on the future ahead. We will have more to share about what’s next for our teams later this year. In the meantime, to properly celebrate this special moment, we are bringing additional Bethesda games into Xbox Game Pass later this week. Stay tuned for more details!

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/09/officially-welcoming-bethesda-to-the-xbox-family/

• Plusik 1
  • Lubię! 1

I te słowa.

„Jest to kolejny krok w budowaniu wiodącego w branży zespołu studiów first party, do czego zobowiązaliśmy się wobec naszej społeczności Xbox. Po dołączeniu zespołów twórców Bethesdy, gracze powinni wiedzieć, że konsole Xbox, komputery PC i Game Pass będą najlepszym miejscem do zapoznania się z nowymi grami Bethesdy, w tym niektórych nowych tytułów w przyszłości, które będą dostępne wyłącznie dla graczy Xbox i PC.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/09/officially-welcoming-bethesda-to-the-xbox-family/

Cytat

This is the next step in building an industry-leading first party studios team, a commitment we have to our Xbox community. With the addition of the Bethesda creative teams, gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.

Nie podoba mi się to

Cytat

In the meantime, to properly celebrate this special moment, we are bringing additional Bethesda games into Xbox Game Pass later this week. Stay tuned for more details!

Pod koniec tygodnia więcej gierek beth w gp.

• Plusik 1
  • Lubię! 1

Wkleję post klobrille z wczoraj odnośnie ekskluzywności

Cytat

I can not accept that everyone asking Bethesda to release their games exclusively within the Xbox ecosystem always gets that "it actually shouldn't matter to you" treatment, because that doesn't really mirror the complete reality here.

In an isolated case, I couldn't care less if Starfield gets experienced by more players on other systems. It doesn't affect me directly. If it doesn't matter to you, that is perfectly fine.

However, the gaming industry - or let's say the Xbox business - is not an isolated bubble. There is competition and someone who decides to invest his money into the Xbox ecosystem and choses that platform and his primary gaming destination, that user absolutely has the right to express his interest in his chosen ecosystem to get a first class treatment. And exactly that user should also be allowed to have the interest in his chosen ecosystem to grow, because the more subscribers Game Pass has, the more resources Xbox can re-invest in the form of content -- and that mirrors back to the user, who now suddenly has more games to play because the chosen ecosystem is doing well.

I could also word it even more clear: every Starfield copy sold on PS5 is the equivalent of a loss of a customer who potentially would’ve went with an Xbox Game Pass subscription instead.

I'm not "demanding others be excluded". I'm only mirroring reality and how content delivery in the entertainment industry as a whole works, and in that reality Bethesda will release three games exclusively on Playstation this year with Deathloop, Ghostwire: Tokyo and Doom 3 VR, absolutely excluding Xbox gamers as well. You have to give people convincing reasons to jump into your ecosystem, or else the ecosystem you chose for yourself will not grow, leading to a worse experience to you as an individual at the end of that road.

It's easy to give that whole exclusivity topic just a "console wars" stamp, but in reality, it is not about that at all, and not every Xbox user asking for exclusive games should be thrown into that bucket. If Xbox doesn't offer exclusive reasons to enter their ecosystem, someone else will do it. It's as easy as that really.

Mam nadzieję, że Phil wie co robi i to "some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players." nie zafunduje nam kolejnej dominacji playstation. Japońskim devom nawet się nie chciało robić portów, a nie mieli ekskluzywnych dealów z Sony. Oby to się tyczyło tylko ZeniMax Online Studios, Alpha Dog czy Roundhouse Studios.

Edytowane przez 20inchDT
1 minutę temu, 20inchDT napisał:

Wkleję post klobrille z wczoraj odnośnie ekskluzywności

Mam nadzieję, że Phil wie co robi i to "some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players." nie zafunduje nam kolejnej dominacji playstation. Oby to się tyczyło tylko ZeniMax Online Studios, Alpha Dog czy Roundhouse Studios.

Czytając to zastanawiam się czy cieszysz się z zakupu beci bo pograsz w ich giery w passie czy ważniejsze jest aby zayebać playstation xd

BTW. Przypomniało mi się, że kiedyś miałem prey na celowniku :sir:

• Minusik 4