Skocz do zawartości

Dragon's Dogma 2

Bigby

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Wyjebane w te dramę - bardziej się zastanawiam czy ta gra jest do polatania na konsolach czy nie - czy to wina silnika i nie da rady tego ogarnąć czy po prostu odjebali coś z optymalizacja i mam zajebac 500npcow żeby to działało

Teraz, XM. napisał:

Wyjebane w te dramę - bardziej się zastanawiam czy ta gra jest do polatania na konsolach czy nie - czy to wina silnika i nie da rady tego ogarnąć czy po prostu odjebali coś z optymalizacja i mam zajebac 500npcow żeby to działało

A na PC ktoś gra już?

Ja dopiero za 20 minut odpalę, jak wrażenia? 

27 minutes ago, XM. said:

Najgorsze że Pro z tym cepem z biedronki też się pewnie ze.. na miętowo :(

Ta grę dusi RT, bez tego myślę że spokojnie w 1440p /60 fps by poszło. 

45 minut temu, Alpha Trion napisał:

Najgorsze że Pro z tym cepem z biedronki też się pewnie ze.. na miętowo :(

Ta grę dusi RT, bez tego myślę że spokojnie w 1440p /60 fps by poszło. 

Na PC pierwsza opcja do wyłączenia w poradnikach na 99% PC na rynku, a konsole znowu zachejali :/

Pograłem 30 minut, na PC 5800 X3D + 7900 XTX (tryb 3440x1440) jest naprawdę nieźle, nie byłem wprawdzie w mieście, ale RT on/off nie powoduje dużego spadku/przyrostu wydajności (podobnie jak w RE4R jest on nieźle zoptymalizowany pod karty AMD), jest FSR 3 i nowe stery może coś dają, koło 100 FPS jest, 110 bez RT, które prezentuje się nieźle, więc na razie zostawiłem.  

Benchamarki z niemieckiej strony również potwierdzają niezłą optymalizację RT, także co innego jest tutaj zjebane (CPU)

https://www.computerbase.de/2024-03/dragons-dogma-2-benchmark-test/2/

1. RT a wydajność

"Benchmarks in Full HD, WQHD and UHD with ray tracing
Ray tracing in Dragon's Dogma 2 doesn't cost too much performance. The GeForce RTX 4080 loses 10 percent of its FPS in Ultra HD, the GeForce RTX 3080 9 percent, the Radeon RX 7900 XTX 12 percent and the Radeon RX 6800 XT 8 percent. A better RT architecture is not an advantage in the game and there are only minimal differences between AMD and Nvidia. Accordingly, ray tracing can also be used without any problems on AMD graphics cards; the performance losses are hardly or not at all greater than on an Nvidia GPU."

2. CPU a wydajność

"ComputerBase did not create any CPU benchmarks for Dragon's Dogma 2, but during testing it became apparent that, in addition to the graphics card, the processor is also important for the frame rate. While this is unimportant for landscapes and interiors, the situation is different for larger villages and cities: then both components are in great demand.

It can then quickly happen that the processor becomes a bottleneck. Even the Ryzen 9 7950X3D, for example, only managed to utilize the GeForce RTX 4080 Super to around 80 percent capacity in the game's first big city - so there was a CPU limit. And this in Ultra HD including DLSS “Quality” with maximum graphics!

Ray tracing is not the culprit. On the contrary: the RT ambient occlusion puts more strain on the graphics card than on the processor. Without RT, the CPU limit increases accordingly."

Także dla konsol nie ma ratunku w tej grze...

Edytowane przez KrYcHu_89
format
  • Minusik 1
10 minut temu, GearsUp napisał:

Podstawowe pytanie, czy jak stworzyłem 1 postać w kreatorze i jednego pomocnika to czy są one dostępne w samej grze bo dużo rozbieżnych opinii na ten temat czytałem

Tak, jak stworzyłeś wcześniej postać i pionka to gra się zapyta czy chcesz zaimportować.

Hełmu chyba nie da się ukryć, tak jak pisze Josh, też nigdzie takiej opcji nie znalazłem.

• Dzięki 1
Do microtransactions suck?
Yes.
The small caveat to that is there are some gamers with less time than others who will happily pay for mtx to help speed up their experience so they don't fall behind their peers - this is like fomo manipulation.

Are Dragon's Dogma 2's MTX egregious?
Not really, you can do everything they supply you with in game. You can change how your character looks with in-game currency, you can find and buy fast travel points and stones in-game (Ferrystones and Portcrystals) and you can earn Rift Crystals in-game, they are used to recruit pawns among many other things. But as you progress they are easier and easier but pawns of higher levels cost more and more to recruit (for example) if they're not on your friends list.

Are Rift Crystals a premium currency?
No but Capcom is sort of making them one with the way they're letting you buy them in different quantities on the store. Technically you could spend a lot of money on them IRL and then use them to recruit a higher level Pawn to your team. Rift Crystals are fully earnable in-game.

Can you ignore the MTX?
One million percent yes, you do not need anything they are selling to get the full, enjoyable DD2 exprience.

Are you saying Capcom shouldn't get backlash because of this?
Absolutely not, they should. MTX suck and the way these have been implmented feels like a "oh lets find things in this game's systems we can monietize". I actually think armor sets, weapons...etc if the game had a 'cosmetic transmog' system would have been far less poorly recieved than what they have done with MTX currently. For example imagine a Berserk inspired armor set cosmetic for $10, it changes how your entire character's armor looks to be similar to that of Guts from Berserk - but it doesn't change any of your equipped armors stats...etc.

What MTX are there exactly?
Currently there are 22 pieces of purchasable content on the store, they are (buckle up for a list):
  • 3x 500 Rift Crystals (Currency)
  • 4x 1500 Rift Crystals (Currency)
  • 1x 2500 Rift Crystals (Currency)
  • 4x Wakestones (Revives - Single Use)
  • 1x Portcrystal (Fast Travel Point Creator- Single Use but permanant point when used)
  • 1x Book of Metamorphasis (Character Editor - Single Use)
  • 1x Get out of Jail Key (Single Use)
  • 1x Rift Essense (Change your Pawn's Inclination to a Random One - Single Use)
  • 1x Harpy Lure
  • 1x Gift Pendant
  • 1x Dragon's Dogma 1 Sounds and Music
  • 1x Camping Kit (Single Use)
  • 1x Demo/Character Creator [Free]

A large number of the above are also included in the game's Deluxe Edition.

It looks like you can't just buy the curreny items over and over and over to get tons of them for real world money, so they don't work like most premium currencies in a lot of games.

Why have they done this?
Ask Capcom. But my assumption is they're testing the waters of this style of MTX on larger singleplayer games. To see what the reception to them is and what they need to take away and learn. I doubt they'll not do this again in the future but they may tweak their approach... or double down - who knows.

Wait I can pay to fast travel anywhere?
No.
The article and old title of this thread were inaccurate. "...monetizes the ability to fast travel wherever you want in the game world"
This quote is not accurate and factually incorrect. The item you can purcahse is a Portcrystal, this is a one time use item that creates a permanant point on the map you can fast travel to - but you still need to buy ferrystones in-game and use those to be able to fast travel and one of the points you could choose to fast travel to would be this point you placed down with the 'paid for' Portcrystal. You can also find Portcrystals in the game and not spend a penny of real money on getting those and making your own fast travel points in-game.

W skrócie - wszystko można zdobyć w samej grze. To ma tylko przyspieszyć progres tym co nie mają za dużo czasu.
Rozumiem jeszcze jakby to nie była gra single player ale tak to nie wiem o co się wszyscy zesrali.

Gość powiedział, że Capcom testuje graczy tymi mikrotransakcjami i że w zależności od odbioru może z tym przyhamować albo nasilić podobne praktyki w przyszłości. Więc, mimo że sam nie do końca zgadzam się z tym zesrańskiem, to w sumie stwierdzam, że dobrze że wylało się na nich tyle hejtu, bo gdyby było inaczej, to mogliby się poczuć zachęceni, aby w kolejnych grach już po całości przegiąć pałkę. Lepiej dmuchać na zimne. 

To pisząc wracam do pykania, mając wyjebongo na całą aferę, bo gierka jest po prostu świetna i nie czuję, żebym coś tracił przez to, że jakiś Dżony z drugiego końca świata kupił sobie kryształek do teleportu.

Edytowane przez Josh
  • This 1