Skocz do zawartości

Bioshock 2

Mastah

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 3 tygodnie później...

Z jakiegoś niemieckiego magazynu:

- Bioshock 2 will have much more (facial) animations for it's characters, especially the Little Sisters.

- Tannenbaum is indeed back and during a gameplay presentation, Tennenbaum wakes up the player.

- According to Melissa Miller, returning to Rapture wont be boring because of three reasons: 1. You can go outside of Rapture, 2. You will mainly visit places, you only heard of in B1 and 3. a secret aspect, she wont mention.

- Compared with the Big Daddy in Bioshock 1, you will be faster and your field of view will be better.

- Vita Chambers are back, but when you respawn there, the health of the enemies (e.g. Big Daddies) might be regenerated for a certain amount.

- There are more greytones added to your moral choices. So there is not just black and white. Moral choices are also integrated into the game mechanics and not just to the endings.

- Splicers will now search for cover, jump off balconies and use their enviroment. They can also catch grenades and throw them back.

- The Big Sister will change during the story.

- Guessing from artworks and screenshots, Splicers look more ill. One had more claw like fingers, eczemas...etc.

- Concept art showed Rapture Metro Station North, one small screenshot showed a hall in Fontaine Futuristics.

- In an interview with Jordan Thomes, he said: "Ryan and Fontaine were a part of the big ideologic war, which made Rapture fall. While the story of this characters is somehow over, they are still important to show people whats up with Rapture...."

- Jordan also said that the player "creates" alot of corpses. The Little Sisters may show which are worth to be harvested.

achtungbigsis.JPG

P.S.W tym tygodniu w GTTV ma być premierowy pokaz B2.

Z jakiegoś niemieckiego magazynu:

- Vita Chambers are back, but when you respawn there, the health of the enemies (e.g. Big Daddies) might be regenerated for a certain amount.

Bullshit. VC are back, ale nie dla nas - działają tylko na organizmy z genami Ryana (jak Jack z BS1), a BD raczej takim nie jest...

Ale dla nas będzie coś zbliżonego do VC, żeby tak jak poprzednio nie frustrować Graczy...

A ja żałuję że nie będzie co-opa. Już nie będe miał szansy pobiegać małą siostrą z wielką strzykawką, a tatusiek (na żywca) osłaniałby mi plecy :/

tyyyy. to by było dobre, jeden biega kurduplem i stosuje stealth a drugi ciśnie czołgiem i prasuje wroga

Butch, VC były dostrajane, a na dodatek to skąd wiesz jaka jest geneza pierwszego BD?

Dla mnie źle, nie przepadam za mega ciemnym i mrocznym klimatem w grach.

Hehe nie no sorry ale trochę pojechałeś, nie przepadasz za ciemnym i mrocznym klimatem to czego ty oczekujesz po Bioschocku? Etapów w lesie, na polanie na pikniku, kolorów z Vivy Pinat? Przecież to jest horror musi być mroczno, strasznie klimatycznie.

Co do trailerka sam początek z BS łoł klimat klimat i jeszcze raz klimat.