Skocz do zawartości

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

raVen20

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/10/ninja-gaid...reens-released/

CE for Europe too!!!!

o8s2o0.jpg

Tecmo just confirmed a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Special Edition for an October 2 release for £50.

It’s an HMV exclusive, and can be pre-ordered here.

The pack contains, according to the PR you’ll find after the break:

* A copy of the game.

* Limited Edition 80 page ‘Ninja Gaiden Treasury’ featuring:

- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 prologue comic written and designed by Team Ninzja, “which sheds more light on the intriguing storylines of Ninja Gaiden.”

- Character and concept art gallery.

- “Lite-strategy guide”.

- Commentary from producer Yosuke Hayashi.

* Soundtrack CD.

* Exclusive downloadable costume available through PSN.

Get a shot of the packaging, as well as a bunch of new co-op screens, after the drop.

which sheds more light on the intriguing storylines of Ninja Gaiden

Litości.

Sama edycja mnie w ogóle nie interesuje, ale jak dadzą Fiend Ryu jako bonus kostium to będę mega w(pipi)iony. Chyba, że da się go jakoś ściągnąć ;)

Edit: Jak to było z Fiend Ryu w wersji na Xa?

Edytowane przez estel

Soul -jak cos , chetnie bym "wykorzystal" twojego kumpla do nabycia i dla mnie NGSa ;)

Btw. Na Iberanie piszu ,ze kazda laska bedzie miala po jednym chapterze wiec - na szczescie - w Story nie bedziemy nimidlugo grali :-)

"Also, yes, you are able to use all your collected weapons for the next difficulty level after you clear the game."

Pozostawie to bez komentarza.

Edytowane przez XM16E1
  • 3 tygodnie później...

Zmiany wzgledem NG2 m.in. brak ToV

Primeval_Demon (from ninjafortress.com) said:

Hello everybody. I'm new here. Anyway, I managed to grab a copy of PSM3 magazine yesterday. They have an exclusive review of the game Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Now it is worth noting, I am a huge fan. I want to share some of the information I found out in it with you. Unfortunately, I can't scan, but there is both good and bad news. Lets get the bad news out of the way.

The tests of valour are now gone. The review seems to mention co-op as a replacement for the arena battles. MEH! I thought that replaced mission mode.

There has been people assuming that this game (because its a remake) is easier than NG2. But after what I read on upgrades for weapons, its debateable. The magazine has said, rather than upgrade all weapons with the karma, you are limited to one upgrade per shop, plus you cannot max a weapon until the second half of the game.

Now onto the bosses.

The armadillo is still there. The screenshot I have though, shows rocky mountains instead of the snowy wasteland you battle it in on the 360 version. Marbus is back in this. Even though he was supposed to die. But, you will fight him as Rachel. The statue of liberty comes to life after you beat Alexei. Its mentioned as being "obscure and cheap".

Now for the big one. There are several new screen shots. As said before, we might fight the aramadillo in a different setting. But the screenshot below it is a great hinter. It does mention the final chapters of the game and shows Ryu vs Fiend Genshin. But the costume Ryu is wearing is the Ryuken. This is defo a big hint that the Ryuken is returning in sigma 2.

I have more information if you want it. But I don't want to spoil too much. Hope you all enjoyed this info. :)

This is exactly what it says. I'm going to curse them when they say they "understand" removing tests of valour.

"A far greater problem is some of the content that has been added to the story mode. The much-touted PS3-exclusive boss fight with the Statue of Liberty is a massive let down because it feels so obscure and unfair next to the game's other, better thought-out boss battles. Defeating it is a grind, and there's no obvious way to finish it off - we have no idea how we managed it."

Sounds like the Buddha complainers will enjoy the challenge. :P

Dirty Secrets

"No Tutorial Tutorials are for whimps. Ninja Gaiden thrusts you straight into the action, listing the controls on screen as you're perforated by Black Spider Clan ninja. Brutal.

Taking Liberties So you beat Alexei, Greater Fiend of lightning? Good for you. Fancy a rest? You can have one after you fight the Statue of Liberty. It makes sense, almost.

Two for one Hey Momiji - that mid-level boss fight was pretty tough, right? Well, that guy's back at the end of the level, and he brought his brother as back-up.

Exploding Armadillo You toppled the sky Fortress, fought Genshin, and - well done - you just killed the giant armadillo beast. Then he explodes, killing you. Aaaaaaagh!

Back 4 Good? You're close to the end. The Archfiend is in sight. All that stands between you and the final battle is....all four Greater Fiends you thought you'd killed. WHAT?"

Martial hearts

"Another worthwhile addition to the Ninja Gaiden expirience is Team Missions. These seperate arena style battles let you play online co-op using any combination of character or weapon (once you've unlocked them by playing through the main game). Essentially, they take all the great combat and enemies from the main campaign, remove the hockey plot, and let you experiment with all the cool weapons and moves you've unlocked. You can combine ninpo spells (magic) to create awesome, screen filling blasts of co-op devastation, revive each other, and compete for a share of the overall Karma (points). Check out the full review online soon.

It seems like a fair swap for the Tests of Valour, which appeared as mid-game arena battles in the 360 version, but are absent from Sigma 2. Thats a change we can understand. However, a few of the other tweaks are more puzzling. The well-documented toning down of blood seems unnecessary - there's enough decapitation, dismembering and skewering in this version to justify an 18 rating, so it seems odd Team Ninja didn't go the whole hog and have claret spurting liberally out of every wound. Come on guys - at least let us unlock it as a reward for finishing the game."

What is that? How can you understand removing these? Co-op should have replaced mission mode. Minus three points because that doesn't make sense.

Hands off

"Similary, we're not sure why the Blacksmith options have been changed, either. In the original NG2 you could level up items with hard cash (karma), but now you're granted one 'level up' per shop, and you're not allowed to max out any weapon until the second half of the game. True it encourages you to experiment with different blades, leading to richer overall gaming expirience, but it seems like an unnecessary theft of player freedom. If we want to boost our Tonfas up to the maximum level and use them to literally bust open the head of every fiend we encounter, then that should be our choice. We do appreciate the Guidance button, though, which shows you where you need to head whenever you hold R1."

Boy that was hard work. Thats abut all you need to know. Its probably going to cover half the screen. :?

Steal'nąłem z Iberiana.

Btw. ch.j wie czy wszystko jest prawdą wiec sie nie napalac.

wwwdotuporg95169.jpg

Nowe wdzianka dla lasek.

Edytowane przez XM16E1