Skocz do zawartości

Halo Infinite

ASX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5 minut temu, ASX napisał:

zapisze sobie ten post

Możesz, jak najbardziej. Może być nawet 81 czy 83, ale wyczuwam tendencję spadkową, bo tylko taką zalicza Halo pod skrzydłami 343i. Z resztą nic nie pokazali, więc ewidentnie nie są jeszcze gotowi i nie sądzę, że tu chodzi o jakikolwiek hype.

22 minuty temu, pawelgr5 napisał:

Przeciez SP będzie wyglądał jak to co pokazli rok temu tylko z lepszą grafiką. Niczego więcej bym się nie spodziewał.

I chyba tego właśnie oczekują ludzie, gameplay rok temu wyglądał świetnie, krytyka dotyczyła tylko oprawy wizualnej która ma zostać poprawiona

Są jednak obawy, że mogą nie dowieźć. Zacznijmy od tego, że z 6 lat developmentu pokazano 8 minut rozgrywki, w dodatku pokaz okazał się katastrofą. :reggie: 

Po tylu latach i rzekomym budżecie 500mln dolarów, zawirowaniach w firmie która regularnie dostarcza coraz gorzej przyjmowane przez graczy i branżę odsłony naprawdę nikomu nie zapala się czerwona lampka?

13 minut temu, Square napisał:

To w stosunku tylko do singla, tak? Dobrze pamiętam, że multi ma być f2p? Ciekawe czy recenzje/oceny będą osobno.

Tak, do singla. Będą to dwa oddzielne moduły, więc spodziewałbym się dwóch oddzielnych recek.

statystyki z ostatnich testów

infographic_haloinfinite_v6-b7d1cdf836df4334926f5a4072995038.png

i kilka słów na temat singla od Statena

Cytat

As I mentioned in last week's Development Update, the whole Halo Infinite team is in shutdown mode. This means we're done with feature work and focused on crushing high-priority bugs. We're spending lots of time playing the game, verifying fixes, and generally doing all we can to ensure Campaign (and Multiplayer!) plays great on all platforms—from an original, 8-year-old Xbox One to a brand new, ultra-spec PC. This is a very challenging task, even for a large and experienced team.

In many ways, shutting down a game is like being on final approach to landing an airplane. And if you'll forgive a bit of aviation-geekery, the entirety of the team is essentially in a "sterile cockpit," which is to say: we're at a critical phase in the flight that is Halo Infinite, so it's extremely important to avoid distractions and stay focused on mission-critical tasks only. For Campaign, that means putting maximum effort into ensuring the wide-open, adventure-filled experience you'll all get to play on December 8[SUP]th[/SUP] is a great as it can possibly be. And gameplay demos and trailers not only take a huge amount of effort to do well, they also take cycles away from bugs and other shutdown tasks.

I would like to share, however, that right before I left for Los Angeles, I had to pause a full playthrough of Campaign that I started late last week. I'm going for a 100% run, which means completing all primary and secondary missions, finding all collectibles etc. I've played Infinite's Campaign multiple times. But every time I do, I always find something new, tucked away on Zeta Halo. Sometimes these are quiet little bits of environmental storytelling, such as an abandoned but desperately defended Marine recon post, high on a lonely mountainside (fortunately, the Banished missed the fully loaded S7 sniper rifle that the Marines left behind). Sometimes these are combat encounters with deviously polished scripting, for example: a UNSC forward operating base that seemed abandoned… until I heard the laughter and taunts of multiple, energy sword-wielding and cloaked Elites, as I stumbled into their trap.

I hope all of you take comfort from the fact that, honestly, I can't wait to get back home, fire up the build, and hit "Continue" on the Campaign. No matter how many times I play, Halo Infinite remains, fundamentally, super fun to play—and we're very eager to share all the fun with you through captured gameplay, trailers, and other content once we get this plane safely on the ground. But for now, it's focus-time in the cockpit as we stick the landing. Please, keep those seatbelts fastened, and thank you for your patience and support.

-Joseph Staten, Head of Creative for Halo Infinite

• Plusik 2