Skocz do zawartości

Resident Evil 8 Village

XM.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ciężko uwierzyć w tego leaka z dwóch powodów:

1. Capcom dopiero co kilka dni temu pytał w ankiecie, jakiej gry remake by chcieli - i czy woleliby RE8 czy remake jakiejś gry

2. Nawet nie wyszedł RE8, o którym jest mnóstwo przecieków, a teraz leaki z kolejnego rimejku?

3. W RE4, prawdę mówiąc, gra się w 90% tak samo jak w RE5 - te gry są za(pipi)iście podobne, RE4 był pierwszą grą w TPP i jakoś zdecydowanie mniej potrzebuje odświeżenia niż np. Code Veronica albo jedynka w TPP

Może jednak nie mogą się doczekać, bo remake legendarnego RE4 sprzedawałby się na PS5/X1 w pytę pewnie.

19 minut temu, Nyu napisał:

Ciężko uwierzyć w tego leaka z dwóch powodów:

1. Capcom dopiero co kilka dni temu pytał w ankiecie, jakiej gry remake by chcieli - i czy woleliby RE8 czy remake jakiejś gry

2. Nawet nie wyszedł RE8, o którym jest mnóstwo przecieków, a teraz leaki z kolejnego rimejku?

3. W RE4, prawdę mówiąc, gra się w 90% tak samo jak w RE5 - te gry są za(pipi)iście podobne, RE4 był pierwszą grą w TPP i jakoś zdecydowanie mniej potrzebuje odświeżenia niż np. Code Veronica albo jedynka w TPP

Może jednak nie mogą się doczekać, bo remake legendarnego RE4 sprzedawałby się na PS5/X1 w pytę pewnie.

Pytanie o remake to już o kolejny raczej. To samo jak pytali się o dmc5 czy ludzie chcą, a było to już 2 lata po rozpoczęciu się prac nad grą.

No i Capcom chce wydawać grę z serii RE co roku więc jestem w stanie uwierzyć w prawdę o tym leaku.

• 4 tygodnie później...

Cytat
Yes please, less tentacles would be nice.

I'll tease this here, not tentacles, a lot more rot and cult/canine imagery going on.

Cytat

Exploration has a much bigger role this time, but differently than past Resident Evils. Most of the game is outdoors for example.

Edytowane przez XM.
  • Plusik 3
  • Dzięki 1
  • 4 tygodnie później...

EXPLORING OCCULTISM
Occultism will play a big part, but there is no magic. There is a cult that worships the abominations created from the new virus.
At first, there are hints at something supernatural but it is explained by the virus, which is in the air, causing hallucinations from time to time.

THE ANTAGONISTS
The main villain of the game is a man called Alan R., a mysterious count living in a castle.
He is the leader or at least a high ranking member of ‘The Connections.’ Alan is also mentioned in an article published by GameRant on May 15th.

The secondary villain is Natalia/Alex Wesker. There are also files hinting that Blue Umbrella is not as clean-cut as they portray themselves to be.

NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTER, EMILY
Parts of the game are played as a Mountain Resident called Emily, a woman in her late 20s, who aids Ethan.
She is looking for her father. Emily grew up in the village and will assist Ethan and later work with him to find her father and escape.

THE FLASHLIGHT WILL PLAY A LARGE ROLE
You have a flashlight and the game is often pretty dark, forcing you to use it, akin to many other games that are in the same genre.
The flashlight can run out of batteries, but slowly recharges by itself over time.

THE LOCATIONS
Aside from the titular ‘Villiage’ (Stylised as VIIIAGE), Resident Evil 8 is set to explore other locations such as Castles, Caves, and Forests.
It will have a larger focus on “Outdoor” locations that the rest of the series.

THE CHILD AND EVIL CHRIS REDFIELD?
Mia and Ethan have a child. Due to their infections during Resident Evil 7, it is deformed and by all accounts, not a normal child.
They live a pretty lonely life in a remote place and try to hide their child. However, Chris Redfield breaks into Ethan’s house, ending in the execution of Ethan’s Mutant child, followed by shooting Mia. Apparently, he is operating on his own and that is not part of an official operation.

When Ethan wakes up, Chris is gone. He did not leave Mia to die but bandaged her. There are some shadowy figures in the room. Ethan is abducted there and then wakes up in the ‘Village’.

ETHAN’S TREK
Ethan has to make his way through the mountains. There have been disappearances in this region that are unexplained.
You will also start off defenseless before getting your first weapon a bit into playing.

THE ENEMIES OF RESIDENT EVIL 8
The main enemies are zombies and pale human-like enemies, that resemble Ganados.
Dogs, wolves, and enemies that resemble Lickers do appear as well. There are zombies with swords, knives and clubs. They appear mainly in the later section of the game, where you enter “The Castle”.

These “werewolf-like” enemies we are going to refer to going forward as “beast men”, judging by the description it seems to be more fitting.
And it seems their build is to more disgusting than normal enemies. This seems to match up with the description of the game being a “serious departure” and “the darkest and most gruesome” entry in the series thus far as reported by AestheticGamer aka Dusk Golem.

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-8-rumor-more-details-surface-story-enemies-characters/

• Plusik 3
  • Lubię! 1
8 godzin temu, Popi napisał:

Trochę mi się kojarzy z RE6 z tymi zombiakami w katakumbach. Tam przypadkiem te zombiaki też nie machały cepem? albo coś mi źle świta...

Tak, kręciły korbką :facepalm: Ciekawe czy w RE8 będą potrafiły też ze sobą rozmawiać i skakać przez skakankę. 

Póki co najbardziej mnie interesuje motyw "złego Chrisa". Pewnie na końcu jakoś o wybielą, w końcu to główny bohater serii obok Leona, ale pościg za nim może być ciekawy.

Ma trochę racji, bo obie gry mają podobne scenerie i na pewno nie unikną porównań. Pewnie idą na łatwiznę, pokopiują sobie jakieś obiekty z RE8 do RE4 remake, nikt nawet się nie zorientuje:kaz:

Żarty na bok - nie jestem fanem gier z perspektywy pierwszej osoby i w RE7 też mi to nie leżało, ale muszę przyznać, że klimat wręcz wycieka z tego trailera i prezentuje się to naprawdę ślicznie. Będzie OSTRE granie. btw, super że wrócili do modelu Chrisa z RE5 / 6 / Vendetta. Wygląda dużo lepiej niż Mireczek z Siódemki. 

• Dzięki 1