Abandoned

Square

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

4 minuty temu, PanKamil napisał:

blue = Bluepoint

box  = na ostatnim trailerze death stranding

:obama:

kojima ty chory poyebie powiedz cos:kojima:

go,rwa kamil przestań, bo to się za bardzo klei :obama: nikogo lepszego do remake'u nie ma

Godzinę temu, Bigby napisał:

Nie wiem czy to taki malutki zespół jak to twierdził Hasan w wywiadzie z kwietnia.

Proponuję podchodzić z dużą rezerwą do tego, co to studio ma do powiedzenia, to samo dotyczy Geoffego, który też w tym siedzi. Trzymają się ustalonej wersji. 

Tak, ten informator co "przewidział" rok temu, że microsoft liwkiduje golda i stawia na grę multi bez opłat:reggie: to już drugi jego post gdzie nie może zdzierżyć tego tematu.

BTW

Studio na twitterku powinno się uaktywnić po północy bo w tokio jest teraz 23:54:kaz:

Edytowane przez PanKamil
7 minut temu, Ma_niek napisał:

to nie ten informer od tego ze Microsoft kupuje 4 studia i oglasz to na e3?

nigdy tego nie powiedział, 

ogólnie ostatnio ktoś wziął na warsztat wszystkie jego przewidywania z ostatnich kilku miesięcy i okazało się że zdecydowana większość się sprawdziła

Spoiler

Things he got right

• -Nintendo Direct March 2020 (source)

• There are couple of things he got right here from EA, one being the Mass Effect remasters (source)

• He pretty much got the entire events with dates and some of the reveals last year summer. There are lots of things he got right in this thread, feel free to dive in. (source, it's very long and I'll mention things from this thread but I'll probably miss some claims)

• Pikmin 3 deluxe (source (down below))

• PS5 (edit, game) reveals, June (source)

• Xbox rumours like fable are very likely to be true (I don't have the timestamps but he says it in this video source)

• Mel Gibson's secret June 2 game was Star Wars: Maverick (code name) (Squadrons, a game about riding star wars spaceships) (source, I'm counting this as he was implying something because after that Jason Schreier also said it's a Star Wars game and the code name was Star Wars Maverick, the gif is from Top Gun Maverick movie btw)

• More EA games coming to steam with accurate dates (source)

• Battlefield 2042 (6 on that date) is modern setting (source)

• Blackout is going to return in some form with Black Ops this year. (source)

• Ratchet & Clank (take this with a grain of salt he might just be memeing =) ) (source)

• Also, it's kinda weird but lots of games he said here turned out to be true so I'm thinking he had some information and just wanted to troll some people but you may pass this one. (source)

• UFC is coming (duh) EA will continue to make golf games, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit remastered (this thread, hot pursuit remastered)

• Again Fable, The Initiative game won't be at the July 23rd event and more (source)

• Elden Ring won't be at Xbox Games Showcase on July 23rd (source)

• No Elden Ring at Gamescom 2020 (source)

• Nintendo Direct August 2020 (source)

• EA play and Game Pass merge (source)

• Nintendo Direct September 2020(source)

• Super Mario 3D All-Stars (source)

• I'm not sure if Super Mario Collection is the same with Super Mario 3D All-Stars but I read that

• GameStop was planning to do something for making it easier to buy a next gen console even if you don't have money (source)

• Forza Horizon 5 coming before Forza Motorsports and coming in 2021 (source)

• Elden Ring won't be at TGA (source)

• Something about a Nintendo remaster which probably got confirmed at this E3 but I'm not sure and I couldn't find the link feel free to research (it was something about Skyward Sword I guess)

• Microsoft Bethesda Roundtable event (source)

• Roundtable with an exact date source

• Also in the same source above he got the Paradox event right

• March 26th Xbox event, he said don't get hyped and it turned out to be an indie event. I can't find the exact timestamp but he talks about it here source

• Battlefield 6 may reveal, it was officially going to get revealed at May (Tom Henderson, reliable EA and COD insider confirmed this, but got delayed to June because of the leaks) source

• Some right things here source

• No Gears 6 at E3 source

• Forza Horizon 5 Mexico source

• Battlefield 2021 (2042) won't be called Battlefield 6, early june reveal source

• Everwild Hellblade 2 and Elden Ring won't be at Xbox e3 https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1403829375003361282?s=20

• Starfield is exclusive to Xbox ecosystem source

• Elden Ring will be at Summer Game Fest source(about 10 mins in)

• Xbox e3 at June 13th source

• Zelda BOTW 2 will be at E3 source

• Project Typhoon (Contraband)

• Everwild got rebooted source (not official but got confirmed by a pretty reliable journalist can't remember who

• Battlefield 6 won't be at game pass and there won't be acquisitions at E3

• credit to u/Awkward96 for the below

• Age of Empires presentation in April (source)

• Xbox Live Gold going away from F2P games between April 20-25 (source)

• Yakuza 7 in Game Pass- Microsoft's commitment to PC blog post on April 29 (source)

• No Compulsion game at E3 2021

• Mass Effect: Legendary Edition name, box art and early 2021 release window (source)

• Hazelight game at EA Play 2020 source

• Xbox had games to announce in fall 2020 (Perfect Dark) (best source I could find is this, I'm searching the exact quote)

Things he got wrong

• He said Josef Fares' new game announcement should be close in may and it got revealed in December, I'm counting this as wrong.

• He didn't mention if Obsidian in his what to expect from Xbox Games Showcase event but Avowed was there so I'm counting it as wrong but there are also true claims in this article (source)

• Xbox live Gold going away in 1 month (source)

• He got Elden Ring reveal dates wrong like 3 times.

• There was something related to star wars games at game pass which turned out to be wrong but I can't find it.

• Battlefield 6 reveal June 1th, though he said they moved it to eary June later on.

• Starfield 2021 release, moved on to 2022 after Jason Schreier's report and yes the game is officially in 2022

• We will get snippets of gameplay of Starfield at e3 (I mean, not wrong because the trailer is in game but not gameplay)

• Scarlet Nexus on game pass day 1

• Mass Effect: LE announcement in October (again credit to Awkward96 for this one)

można go lubić albo nie  (na pewno zalazł za skóre kilku fanboyom, nawet z naszego forum) ale nie da się zaprzeczyć że obok Jasona Schreiera to jeden z najbardziej wiarygodnych insdajderów w branży 

Mamy kolejne poszlaki. :D 

Cytat

Okay this is fucking weird the second linkedin account really has 2 followers and 7 connections too. WTF!!

Cytat

The Letter S is the 19th letter in the alphabet. The Letter H is the 8 Letter in the Alphabet. If you combine that you get 27.

(S = 19) + (H = 8) = 27

Edytowane przez Bigby
  • Plusik 1
  • Dzięki 1
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...