Skocz do zawartości

Battlefield 4

_Blizzard_

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ułomne rozwiązanie. Dostaniemy preloada od jutra a i tak 3 dni poczekamy na granie. Kompletnie tego nie rozumiem. Skoro cała gra będzie dostępna do pobrania to dlaczego blokują dostęp? Jak się boją o infrastrukturę sieciową to niech chociaż singla udostępnią.

Edytowane przez Kymel

Ja tam jestem oburzony że w wersji polskiej możemy tylko zainstalować polską lub ruską... a ruscy tak samo, polską lub ruską, żadnej angielskiej. Lecą sobie w kulki z nami panowie z EA, z MOH Warfighter było tak samo i Crysis 3, jeszcze się nie nauczyli, czekamy aż ktoś wymyśli jak podmienić języki bo polski dubbing to masa mułu.

Pograłem trochę w singla (3 misje skończone) i jest coraz lepiej.Zawsze podobała mi się widowiskowość serii Call Of Duty i tutaj też poszli w tym kierunku.Momentami tak wiele dzieje się na ekranie że ciężko się skupić na strzelaniu.Dużo robią te latające pyłki i leżące wszędzie jakieś przedmioty świat gry przez to wydaje się "nabity" :D.Jedyne co mnie dziwi że singleplayer zjada 50% cpu a multiplayer już 100%.No i nie ma co się martwić o sprzęt na gtx 660 gram na high/ultra z wygładzaniem mając powyżej 50 fps przez całą grę z spadkami do 40 czasami.No i te zdobywanie punktów w singlu nawet ciekawe .

Ja (pipi)e widzę że to większa afera z polską wersją, zmiana w rejestrze nie pomaga, podmiana plików też, a support nie zmienia języka

KUR.WA MAĆ!!!

daj ktoś linka do tego EA Chat supportu bo chce zrobić dym

Edytowane przez MaZZeo

Ja (pipi)e co za tumany na tym EA supporcie są. Gościu próbuje mi wmówić, że sklep zamieni mi kod z polską wersją na angielską wersję (co jest nieprawdą bo mają tylko wersję polską) i że to nie ma problemu.

Cały zapis rozmowy, nie śmiejcie się z mojego angola bo od 3 lat się nie uczyłem tak naprawde.

SauravThanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Saurav. How may I assist you today?
SauravHello
SauravPlease go head and let me know the issue so that I can help you.
youHello
youI'm asking about BF4 Language Version
youI bought version with polish and russian languages only.
youI want to change it to english but there is no option
Sauravcould you please elaborate the issue
youin main menu or origin settings
Sauravokay
youmy main issue is the fact that I cannot change language to english
youwith my copy of BF4
SauravI have understood this issue, let me see what could be done to fix this
SauravMay i know from which store you have purchased?
youit was local store in my town in Poland
Sauravokay
SauravWould you mind holding for a couple of minutes while I fetch some relevant information for you?
youokay
SauravMay i know if you have purchased the physical disk version?
youYes
Sauravokay
SauravNo worries, i will help you
youok, I am waiting
SauravOkay i have consulted my senior supervisor regarding this issue.
SauravAnd i have information for you
youYes?
SauravActually as it is the physical disk version so for the same you need to contact your store, And ask them for the replacement
SauravHad it been digital download version then i would have been able to do it for you
youBut i registered the game on my origin account
youthe cd-key is used
SauravYes i understand this
youmy store will not replace game because of this
Sauravwell had it been the download version then i would have had option in my tool to change it to English. As the version purchased by you is physical disk so i don't have option in my tool to make any changes.
SauravSo in this case should contact your retailer with the purchase receipt and ask them for replacement
youeven if this will happen
youwhat about cd-key that i used on my origin account?
SauravWell your retailer will provide you with the replaced version and also with the cd key
youThis is strange you know, because it's obvious it won't happen
youany local store won't provide my second cd-key
youespecially in this case, this is a small shop with games, not a big market or something like that
SauravAs i have provided you with information that had it been digital download version than it would have been possible at our end to fix it
youis this any difference? even If i had physical disks, I could just download it from Origin
SauravWell if you replace the polish version that you have with the English version from your retailer than the you will get new key with new version
SauravSo no worries, regarding that
youMaybe, but really you cannot just change it to english or multilanguage version?
youthis is just a game, why is language such a problem?
SauravActually that would not be possible, how ever what could be done best in this scenario is to contact the retailer with your purchase receipt and get it replaced
SauravActually i don't have option in my tool to do it. had it been possible on my end. i would have done it straight away for you
youand if they don't have any english version?
SauravWell no worries,as they should arrange that version for you.
SauravAs you are valuable customer to them, and you have paid for it, so you should get the replaced version for it
youyou can't guarantee that
SauravAnd the replaced version comes up with new cdkey
SauravWell you have purchase from the retailer and mistakenly you have purchased for the different language so you should ask your retailer for the replacement. And they should do it for you
SauravIs there anything else I may assist you with today rather than this issue?
youYou didn't answer question about cd-key which I used on my account
SauravWell the cdkey will have no effect
youOkay, so let me get this straight
youmy store will provide another key
youwhich I can use on another account, don't you know it?
youor, I don't know, I can sell it to someone else
SauravWell the replaced version comes up with new cdkey all together
SauravWell i would suggest you to get it replaced from your retailer, and if you find any issue than we are available for you 24*7
SauravIs there anything else I may assist you with today rather than this issue?
youbut store doesn't have any tools to replace the code
youthey can just give me another one
youwhich won't happen because they will think that is a fraud
Sauravwell the other replaced version itself comes up with new code
SauravWell it is issue of mistake in purchase. so your retailer will also understand this.
SauravSo no worries, just contact you retailer, and i am sure they should replace it for you
SauravAnd if you find any issue after that then we are available 24*7 for your help
youokay thanks

Saurav to imię hinduskie, nic dziwnego że nic nie kuma
Edytowane przez MaZZeo

ja pier,dole mazzeo, wspołczuje Ci, to brzmi zayebiscie skomplikowanie, i nie wierze ze polaczek  wsklepie zamieni Ci gre na wersje angielska, nie czytałem dokładnie ale ten bocik mysli chyba ze ty kupiles przypadkowo wersje inna niz zgodna ze swoim krajem ;D

zabiorę głos, jak pracowałem w ultimie i była jakaś reklamacja gierki od ea typu nie działa cd kay/płyta, zabierało się od delikwenta i dostawał nówkę sztukę bez żadnego sapania, na czym polega ten myk?

wpółpracowac z ea to "prestiż" nie każdy może w polsce na to sobie pozwolić, mało jest firm co współpracują na lojalce z ea, jak jest jakiś  mały sklepik co bierze gry "z drugiej ręki" nie bezpośrednio z ea (taki jak u mazzeo) niestety tego supportu nie ma (chyba ze ten sklep wymieni mu, a ten z kolei będzie molestował od tego co kupił), serwis ea to zloto, pamiętam jak fifa 12 na pc miała rąbnięte cdkaye sporo klientów kupiło i gra sie nie odpapała, pisze do ea że jest tak i tak, oni mówią że znają problem i wysyłąją mi 100 kluczy do fify, (klientów miałem kilku :D) przytuliłem 3 klucze reszta poszła na konkursy :P good times. takze serwis ea to profeska, serwis sony też sobie chwale, nigdy problemów nie robili, najgorzej wspominam cenege i m$ tam to są patole, no i nintendo bo sie nie psuje. LEM też kozak dobrze wspominam.

Edytowane przez Orzeszek

Tyle że z tego co czytałem nieważne czy kupiłeś w dziurze obok budy z kebabem czy ultimie to nic tego nie zmienia. Chyba że ktoś potwierdzi, że kod z Ultimy, gramy, skądkolwiek, wymienili mu na wersję multijęzyczną

tymczasem solucja powstała, niech ktoś koniecznie ją sprawdzi i potwierdzi, bo ja nie mam ochoty po godzinie 12 w nocy się w to bawić, do roboty trza

www.cjs-cdkeys.com/pages/How-to-change-Battlefield-4-Russian-or-Polish-into-English-%252d-language-pack-with-tutorial.html

i bonus kolejna rozmowa z hindusem, tym razem Sushil

You are now ready to chat with Sushil.
SushilThanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Sushil. How may I assist you today?
youHello
youI bought Battlefield 4 today
SushilHello
youAnd i found out it has only Russian and Polish language
SushilWow that`s great
youI want to change it to English
youor add English language in some way
SushilOkay and may i know from where did you buy or order it ?
youI bought a code
youit was retailer from polish auction website allegro.pl
SushilPlease don`t worry we will together resolve the issue for you
SushilMay I have your first and last name please ?
you-----------
SushilThank you for the name .
youI'm from Poland by the way
youmaybe this information will help
SushilMaciej I feel very sorry to tell you that as you have bought the game from some where else so would not be able to provide you any help regarding the language change
SushilHowever you can contact the retailer or the website from which you bought the game.
youyou serious?
youbut I just want to play with english voices
youwhy it's such a problem?
SushilMaciej let me tell you that the Russian and Polish version games are for a bit low price and English version costs to little more.
youand why is that? It's just language
youit's a big deal to me you know, i don't want to hear any swearings in my language, my wife will be upset about this
SushilI am very sorry but we don`t have any clue about that as we provide support for the problems which our customers face in gaming .
SushilI apologize for the inconvenience you are facing and i would have loved to help you out but as you have purchase the game from some other party we can`t provide you help in that case but i am sure the retailer will surely help you out with your issue .
youbut i read today on battlelog that you guys on EA chat support can change this
youchange version of the game, from PL/RU to multilanguage version
SushilSorry Dylan as per EA policy we don't have the option to change the language of the game, if it could possible for me I won't let you disappoint .
youAnd If i bought it directly from Origin, would you change the language?
SushilAnd yes we can change version of the game, from PL/RU to multi language version but for those customers who have bought the game from us.
SushilYes for sure .
youSo what about cd-key that I used
youcan it be restored? or something like that, i don't know how to name it
SushilMay i please know what do you want to know about the cd-key.
SushilAlright please give me sometime to check it out .
youI used a certain cd-key, yeah? So is it possible to make this cd-key new again, because I don't want to play this version of the game
youBF4 is still locked for me, I live in Europe Poland and for antoher 4 hours I can't launch game
youso it isn't used really, jus registred on my account
SushilI am vrey sorry but once you have activated the key it can not be restored.
youAre you serious? So what can I do if I want to play english version?
youBuy another copy of the game? This is a joke
SushilI am sorry but i would suggest you to go to your retailer and convenience him to replace the game for you.
youBut you just told me that cd-key can't be restored
youso they can't replace it, they can only give me another code, which won't happen because they will think I want another copy of the game
SushilYes but there may be another customer who will be needing the game in Polish or Russian so you can talk to the retailer.
youbut the code is used
youany other customer cannot play this game now
SushilYes but you just said the code is not used .
youNo i didn't
youi said the code IS USED
SushilIn my opinion you will have to buy the English version of game and i would also suggest you buy it from ORIGIN as in case you face any issue we are always there to help you
youyeah I bought the same game twice?
youyeah and bought the same game twice, sorry for mistake
SushilLet me tell you whether the code is used or not only retailer can help you out with that .
SushilIs there anything else I may assist you with today ?
youAnd I can't uprgade this version?
youto multilangauge version?
youFor money even
youI could pay for this kind of uprgade
SushilMay i know what are you saying now ?
youYou said and the beggining of this conversation
youthat english version is more expensive than PL/RU version right?
youSo i could pay the difference, just to add another languages of the game
SushilBut that was for those who bought the game from ORIGIN not for those who bought it from third party
youThis is unbelievebale
yousince forever there was an option to change a language in a game
youor you could download it from internet
younow it is impossible, and you tell me that I should but antoher copy of the game
SushilI am very sorry but you will have to contact your retailer for this issue .
youwhich means I should spend another 140 zlotys (50$)
youbut retailer won't help and you know it
youretailer will not provide another code worth 50$
youfor free
SushilBut you can ask you retailer that when you asked him for English version of game why did he provide you the game in some other language ?
youMaybe I didn't ask for this
youbecause it was obvious for me that polish version of the game would have english language too
younot russian language, I don't live in Russia
SushilThen I am very sorry i can`t do anything but if it would be possible for me to help you I would have definitely done it for you.
SushilIs there anything else I may assist you with today ?
youno thank you
SushilYour welcome.
SushilThank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
SushilIf in future you face any issue please give us the chance to assist you .
SushilYou can now end this chat by clicking on "end chat" button .
SushilIt seems that you are away from the Keyboard, please let me know if we are still connected.
SushilSince I've not heard from you, I need to end the chat session. Please feel free to contact us again. We'll be glad to help you.

Edytowane przez MaZZeo