Skocz do zawartości

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Figaro

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Mimo wszystko troche zabardzo to przeciagneli i zbyt wiele razy powtarzali jednego bossa - do tego design tego Imprisoned to jakis kiepski zart.

Ghirahim za kazdym razem powtarza, ze rozwali Linka po czym dostaje w dupe, pozniej znowu mowi, ze tym razem pokona Linka i znowu dostaje, no i znowu bredzi, ze tym razem to juz naprawde go pokona..... Przesada.

Edytowane przez saptis

Nie wiele wiem o tej odsłonie ale liczę na mniejsze trzymanie gracza za rączkę bardziej by trzeba było myśleć nad dalszym rozwojem zabawy, a do tego mnóstwo sosu starej dobrej Zeldy a będzie orzeszek. A SS nie takie złe może ma kilka wpadek, miło się w nią gra niewątpliwie grywalność ma na plus ale Skyloft jest za mały co mam nadzieje teraz poprawią  w nadchodzącej edycji.

Edytowane przez Xord
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Miyamoto o Zeldzie Wii U i Zeldzie na 3DSa

Investor: When will you announce more information about the new Legend of Zelda game for Wii U? Will it be before E3 next year?

Miyamoto: Although this Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is a special opportunity, I am afraid I cannot give you any information other than what has been officially announced. At this point, there are a few titles under development in “The Legend of Zelda” series, so please look forward to their completion.

“Hyrule Warriors,” a tie-up with another company’s “Dynasty Warriors” series that we have shown at E3, is more or less an action game in which you cut down enemies, and it received very positive reviews at E3 for enabling players to choose from a variety of characters and for offering exhilarating action.

In addition, we have already announced that we are now developing the next title for the orthodox “The Legend of Zelda” series for Wii U, and that it will be an “open world,” as announced at E3. I prefer not to use the generally used term “open world” when developing software, but we used this term in order to make it easier for consumers to understand. This term means that there is a large world in which players can do numerous things daily. In the traditional “The Legend of Zelda” series, the player would play one dungeon at a time. For example, if there are eight dungeons, at the fourth dungeon, some players may think, “I’m already halfway through the game,” while other players may think, “I still have half of the game to play.” We are trying to gradually break down such mechanism and develop a game style in which you can enjoy “The Legend of Zelda” freely in a vast world, whenever you find the time to do so.

At the halfway point to achieving this goal, we released “The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds” for Nintendo 3DS last year. We created the games in the traditional “The Legend of Zelda” series in steps that players could easily understand and follow; the player would obtain a new item in each dungeon, use the item to clear that dungeon and be able to enjoy applying the items in different ways after acquiring about eight items. However, in “The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds,” we broke that down and let the player rent different items from the beginning, so the player could use different combinations of items. In this way, we are gradually changing the structure of “The Legend of Zelda” series, and we are preparing to newly evolve the series for Wii U. In addition to that, we have ideas for Nintendo 3DS which we have not announced yet, so I hope you will look forward to them.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/stock/meeting/140627qa/index.html

gif-girl-cute-look-995315.gif

• 4 miesiące temu...
This week’s issue of Famitsu has an interview with Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma. While much of the discussion focused on Majora’s Mask, the magazine also managed to ask a couple of questions about Zelda Wii U.

Aonuma mentioned that many styles were considered to suit a Zelda game set in a wide world before deciding on the current visuals. On the topic of graphics, Aonuma teases: “Now it looks more amazing than what was shown at E3.”

Aonuma additionally notes that the enemy shown in the debut trailer is something not previously seen in the series as you have to come up with a strategy while escaping on horse. He stresses that “If an enemy like this appears, how would you beat it?” is a situation which the team has tried to include in the game.

So when will we see Zelda for Wii U again? Aonuma thinks that Nintendo may have new things to show at E3 next year.

:banderas:

Chociaż po tym zdaniu mam wrażenie, że gra wyjdzie w 2018 roku :P

"So when will we see Zelda for Wii U again? Aonuma thinks that Nintendo may have new things to show at E3 next year."

Edytowane przez Figaro

Raczej wątpliwe, żeby rok przed premierą dużej Zeldy Nintendo prawie nic o niej nie mówiło. To nie jest jedna z tych firm, która chwali się byle czym i co dwa tygodnie wrzuca nowe focie na twittera, ale bez przesady. Pierwotny termin 2015 wydaje mi się mało prawdopodobny na ten moment. Pewnie 2016. Na Skyward Sword czekaliśmy właściwie 6 lat, właściwie generacja zdążyła się zacząć i skończyć, a niektórzy w ogóle nie są z tej gry zadowoleni.

2009 - N pokazuje parę zajawek i mówi o największych bajerach nowej Zeldy, zapowiada premierę 2010

2010 - N pokazuje konkretne fragmenty gry w działaniu i mówi, że jednak wyjdzie w 2011

Analogicznie spodziewam się w tym przypadku.

Edytowane przez ogqozo

In this week’s Famitsu column, The Legend of Zelda series producer Eiji Aonumadiscussed the upcoming game briefly, stating that the game looks even more amazing now that development has progressed than when the game was shown off at E3.

This will be the first original Zelda title for the Wii U, with a small scene revealed at E3 showing someone riding Epona and fighting a large beast. When asked about plans for E3 2015, Aonuma said that the game will make an appearance, but didn’t elaborate on the details. We’re excited to see what he’s been working on and small teases like this make the wait even more excruciating.

http://wiiudaily.com/2014/11/aonuma-says-the-new-legend-of-zelda-looks-better-than-it-did-at-e3/

Stawiam, że najwcześniej zima 2015.