Skocz do zawartości

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ale będzie granko ja pienię :banderas:

Trailer jest lepszy niż dwa ostatnie sezony Gry o Tron razem wzięte, bohater wygląda świetnie, co prawda w Odyssey też był spoko, ale ten wygląda jak prawdziwy nordyckich killer. 

Wiem, że większość Forumka pluje na AC, ale ja uwielbiam Origins i Odyssey dlatego jaram się jak mało czym. 

Edytowane przez chris85
  • Plusik 1

Dla niektórych to pewnie będzie bluźnierstwo, ale Valhalla to w tej chwili najbardziej oczekiwany przeze mnie tytuł tego roku. :reggie:

Z Gameinformera:

1. Eivor is pronounced “Ā-vōr.”

2. You can choose whether your Eivor is male or female.

3. Customization options let you change Eivor’s hair, clothing, war paint, and more.

4. The game takes place in Norway and England.

5. England has three major cities to visit: London, Winchester, and Jórvík.

6. You can dual-wield almost any combination of weapons.

7. Every piece of gear is unique.

8. Gear can be upgraded and customized, and you can use the same equipment from beginning to end if you want to.

9. You earn new abilities through a system mechanically similar to a skill tree.

10. What you can accomplish is more about gear and skills, not character levels.

11. Words the team have used to describe combat include “brutal,” “crunchy,” and “weighty.”

12. The team is putting extra effort toward enemy variety to keep encounters surprising.

13. You have a longship you use to go on raids.

14. Your longship has a crew, including warriors you can customize.

15. Assaults are big setpiece moments. They are different from raids, and involve attacks on large fortifications.

16. You build a settlement that serves as your base.

17. Your clan and others you recruit live in your settlement.

18. Hidden Ones and Order of Ancients (a.k.a. Assassins and Templars) are in the game.

19. At some point, Eivor meets Assassins, works alongside them, and uses a hidden blade.

20. King Aelfred of Wessex (later known as Alfred the Great) is an antagonistic figure.

21. Layla’s story in the present day continues.

22. Ubisoft Montreal is leading development on Valhalla. The studio’s last two Assassin’s Creed games were Origins and Black Flag.

23. Twelve other Ubisoft Studios are supporting Valhalla’s development, along with external partner Sperasoft.

24. Valhalla is a cross-gen game, coming to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X alongside currently available platforms.

25. The game will release during the 2020 holiday season.

Edytowane przez Bigby
  • Plusik 1
  • Lubię! 1

5e8b45295cdf9a12c868c876-6.jpg?sw=1084&s

edit:

https://press-start.com.au/features/2020/05/01/we-spoke-to-assassins-creed-valhallas-creative-director-ashraf-ismail-and-got-all-the-juicy-new-game-details/

Polecam poczytać.

Cytat

So as an example, we have this giant skill graph. It’s a really large skill tree where players can really customise the kind of Viking they that they want to play as. Hopefully people see a lot more play style customisation within that. Our angle is much more about letting players, sort of, enjoy the experience of the game as they want. In terms of of the RPG progression. So a lot of effort has gone into these skills. We have the return of abilities, but of course all the abilities are again anchored and rooted and very Viking themed. We’ve gotten rid of the idea of levels as well. Instead we now have power, so again power is something that is rooted in the skill set of the hero. So based on the skills you’ve learned you gain power, and so there’s been a shift in the way we handle RPG and progression to make it a more play-style centered and focused on what players out there want to do in the game.

Cytat

The combat itself, if you’re going to do a game that represents a Viking and the Viking experience, you have to nail combat in all its visceral nature. So the weaponry, the feeling of impact, the feeling of that thump when axe hits into something we needed to deliver on that, so combat has had a huge reinvention towards that sort of more brutal weighty angle.

Cytat

And so, players will go out into the world into England, we are we’re at the time period right now where there are four major kingdoms. There’s North Cumbria, East Anglia, Mercia and New Essex. So during this time period we go out into these various kingdoms, and we meet the leaders, whether they’re friends or foes or people that we have to work with and you go on a journey to try to either subdue your enemies, remove them, make alliances and that’s the higher level questing structure, if you will. It’s really about going out into England and trying to create a sense of place for your settlement within the rest of England, and making sure that your enemies will not hurt your settlement or your people.

:ohboy:

Gameplay w przyszłym tygodniu na Inside Xbox:

Edytowane przez Bigby
  • Plusik 1

Czuję się dziwnie, kiedy forumek jara się nowym asasynem razem ze mną. :D

Jeden z dwóch wymarzonych settingów od lat (obok feudalnej Japonii) w końcu zawita do Assassin's Creed. Ostatnie dwie części to świetna forma serii i zapowiada się na jej utrzymanie. Czemu? Poza tym, że oddanie realiów jak zwykle w AC będzie na najwyższym poziomie to za grę będzie odpowiadał chyba najlepszy reżyser jakiego ta seria widziała - Ashraf Ismail (gość od Black Flag i Origins).

Trzeba koniecznie do końca roku nadrobić zalegające odcinki Wikingów. Klimat jest cudowny.

A technicznie? Sytuacja jak z Black Flag. To jest gra current genowa. Wygląda bardzo ładnie, ale to jest poziom Odyssey. Na nowych konsolach po prostu pewnie będzie płynniej w wyższej rozdziałce i zapewne dojdzie wsparcie dla ray tracing.

Ale tak jak reszta, jaram się niesamowicie. Bardzo dobrze, że seria nie wychodzi ostatnio co roku. Człowiek ma czas, żeby zatęsknić mimo że to oczywiście znowu będzie ubi-sandbox. 

Edytowane przez - V -
  • Lubię! 3

W punkt. 

Wszystkie dotychczasowe informacje brzmią świetnie. Znacząco zmieniona walka, bardzo rozbudowane drzewko umiejętności i rezygnacja z tradycyjnego levelowania, trzy ogromne miasta i wiele mniejszych miejscówek, rozwijanie wioski, walka o wpływy poprzez raidy, zasiedlanie i kontakty z królami, dużo opcji customizacji postaci. Jaranko.

Tutaj trailer z komentarzem Ashrafa i Darby'ego:

Z tym brakiem levelowania to trochę imo drzazga. Nie wiem jak będzie wyglądało rozwijanie bohatera, ale pewnie zbieranie skill pointsów będzie na zasadzie odkrywania grobowców, jakiś fajnych miejscówek. System w Odysei mi jakoś nie przeszkadzał, bo nie miałem problemu ze zrobieniem głównego wątku, a to dlatego, że robiłem poboczne, zbierałem wszystkie fetch questy z tablicy, które same się robiły zabijając fagasów w obozach i w jaskiniach.

Trailer bardzo mi podszedł, jest fantastyczny za wyjątkiem jednego - muzyki. Czy do kórvy nędzy niemal wszystkie trailery muszą zawierać ten chuyovy i na maxa zgrany dupstep? I to jeszcze wymieszany stylowo z Billie Eilish, której muzyki (nie jej osobiście) organicznie wręcz nie znoszę :pechowiec:

Cytat

Raids will be more action-packed and brutal than anything Assassin’s Creed has seen before, thanks to a visceral new combat system that lets you bash, dismember, and decapitate your foes. Eivor will be able to dual-wield axes, swords, and even shields against the greatest variety of enemy types ever seen in Assassin’s Creed. And if you want to mix it up, the return of the Hidden Blade allows Eivor to assassinate targets with deadly precision.

Suteq, please. :reggie:

Grałem w Origins niedawno i nic takiego nie było. Ktoś kto jest o poziom wyżej nie jest żadnym wyzwaniem. 4 poziomy wyżej, co sama gra sugeruje, to już inna sprawa - wtedy albo tłuczesz przez 15-20 minut jednego gościa mając dobry sprzęt albo dostajesz strzała i cię nie ma.

I gdzie tam grind? No chyba że konieczność wykonania powiedzmy 2 questów pobocznych raz w przerwie pomiędzy kilkoma misjami fabularnymi jest grindem. W Odyssey nieco bardziej z tym popłynęli, no ale niestety trzeba się pogodzić że to nie są gry w których zrobisz tylko główny wątek w 20 godzin i do widzenia. ;)

W Valhalli jednak powinno być już lepiej pod każdym względem.

edit:

Niektóre informacje powielone, ale podane w nieco bardziej skondensowanej formie.

Edytowane przez Bigby
  • Plusik 2

Jeśli chodzi o Assassin`s Creed to czeka jeszcze na mnie Syndicate, Origins i Odyssey, ale nie ukrywam, że bardzo jaram się tą najnowszą odsłoną i nie wykluczam, że będzie day one! Przede wszystkim nie było gry w takich klimatach, sama rozgrywka też zapowiada się bardzo dobrze. Mam nadzieję, że nie spartolą tego, bo potencjał jest ogromny.