kubson

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 740
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

• 1 miesiąc temu...

http://gematsu.com/2015/08/ori-blind-forest-definitive-edition-announced

Microsoft announced Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition at Gamescom today.

Developer Moon Studios said it looked into fan feedback about the original game and wanted to address all the bigger points. Thus, the Definitive Edition will have “a lot” of new content, including new areas that use new mechanics and artwork, as well as new abilities.

@majornelson: Big news for Ori and the Blind Forest. Thomas Mahler from Moon Studios reveals an expansion coming to Windows 10 & Xbox One later this year

W tym roku będzie specjalna edycja Ori jak i również szykuje się duży dodatek, nowe światy, zdolności, itd. :D  Jaram się!

Gość DonSterydo

Guys,

We're super happy to announce this :) The idea behind the DE is that we listened to ALL the feedback you guys all gave us and if you didn't like something about Ori, we'll make sure that you don't have anything more to wish for with the DE. It's literally going to be the definitive version of Ori :)

We're also adding new areas and abilities and I think it's some of the best stuff we've done so far - so if you liked Ori, trust me, the DE will make you very happy. I think we're literally addressing every single thing people have asked for and we want to do a perfect job for you guys. I'm not allowed to say more than that atm, but we'll share more info in the upcoming weeks.

Again, thank you guys for your support. I hope we'll be able to make you proud of us :)

Czyli pewnie będzie New Game+

• Plusik 2
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 2 tygodnie później...