Skocz do zawartości

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Faka

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

W dniu 29.04.2019 o 19:33, Czezare napisał:

W ogóle to ta spec-snajpa jest OP pod każdym względem. Po kilku upgrade`ach na zwiększony damage ostatniego bossa z pierwszej twierdzy Tier 1 (tej związanej z najazdami Kłów) ściągnęła jednym strzałem w baniak, a ciut mniejszych kozaków zabija po trafieniu w paznokieć dużego palca u nogi:obama:

Im wyższy tier tym jest niestety coraz mniej OP. Na T5 na wymagającym ściąga bossowi może 1/3 pancerza co jest dobrym żartem. Oni już chyba sami nie wiedzą czy dawać zwiększony drop specjalnej amunicji a mniejszy DMG czy odwrotnie. Coś tam ludzie na to narzekali (na zbyt mały DMG tej snajpy. Czasami był nawet zbliżony do snajpy w zwykłych slotach) więc pewnie poprawią.

Edytowane przez Ryo-San
2 godziny temu, Ryo-San napisał:

Im wyższy tier tym jest niestety coraz mniej OP. Na T5 na wymagającym ściąga bossowi może 1/3 pancerza co jest dobrym żartem. Oni już chyba sami nie wiedzą czy dawać zwiększony drop specjalnej amunicji a mniejszy DMG czy odwrotnie. Coś tam ludzie na to narzekali (na zbyt mały DMG tej snajpy. Czasami był nawet zbliżony do snajpy w zwykłych slotach) więc pewnie poprawią.

Dokładnie i tak Nemesis dużo lepsza broń od tej specjalistycznej snajpy

A wracając do tej specjalnej snajpy to pomimo tego, że wydałem punkty snajpera na odblokowanie lunety ( lewa dolna część drzewka) to jak chcę zrobić Modyfikację to co prawda pokazuje mi, że niby mam lunetę ( "01") to jest na niej kłódeczka i du.pa zbita:frog: WTF?!

10 godzin temu, Czezare napisał:

A wracając do tej specjalnej snajpy to pomimo tego, że wydałem punkty snajpera na odblokowanie lunety ( lewa dolna część drzewka) to jak chcę zrobić Modyfikację to co prawda pokazuje mi, że niby mam lunetę ( "01") to jest na niej kłódeczka i du.pa zbita:frog: WTF?!

Tak jak kolega powyzej pisze. Ale za to mozesz tego celownika uzywac na innych broniach. Ale tylko jesli masz wybrana specjalizacje snajpera.

Dzięki za wyjaśnienia. Mnie tylko dziwiło to, że skoro mówicie, że ta spec-snajpa nie ma modyfikacji to po kiego jest aktywny przycisk "X" Modyfikacja przy podglądzie tej broni? Zdziwiło mnie również to, że jest na niej kłódeczka (na lunecie).

Edytowane przez Czezare

Mam taką sytuację. Jestem w Tier 3, a poziom wyposażenia tylko 351. Aby móc zaatakować następną twierdzę (Capital Hill) muszę dobić z poziomem wyposażenia aż do 375. Jak mam to najszybciej uczynić, skoro wszystkie misje główne i poboczne mam już zrobione? Czy samym zdobywaniem punktów kontrolnych da się? Strasznie długa farma się szykuje :(

Edytowane przez Czezare
3 minuty temu, Czezare napisał:

Mam taką sytuację. Jestem w Tier 3, a poziom wyposażenia tylko 351. Aby móc zaatakować następną twierdzę (Capital Hill) muszę dobić z poziomem wyposażenia aż do 375. Jak mam to najszybciej uczynić, skoro wszystkie misje główne i poboczne mam już zrobione? Czy samym zdobywaniem punktów kontrolnych da się? Strasznie długa farma się szykuje :(

powtórz ze dwa razy jakąś misje i wpadnie Ci gear na odpowiedni lvl

• Dzięki 1
45 minut temu, Czezare napisał:

Kuśwa, nie wiedziałem, że można dwa razy te same misje robić:D

Uuu panie w jedynce podczas globali żeby szybko nabić global pointsy to taki Lexington przechodziło się np 50 razy pod rząd xD a żeby zdobyć niektóre maski to czasami ponad sto razy xD to była farma przez duże F :D

• Plusik 1

Mam wrażenie, że drop sprzętu powinien być lepiej zrobiony, bardziej przemyślany. Wogóle przejście z tier 1 na 5 i lvl sprzętu jest takie z du.pu. Lecisz misje na pałe, zgarnasz loot i ubierasz go nawet nie patrząc jakie ma staty żeby tylko gear był na wyższym lvl i nie grindować.

Rozwalił mnie moment kiedy wszystkie misje inwazji przeszedłem i chcąc zdobyć wyższy poziom sprzętu powtórzyłem 2 misje na wymagającym i nie wypadło mi nic na wyższym lvl niż posiadałem.. bez pomysłu juź postanowiłem przejąć obszar na mapce i jakie było moje zdziwienie kiedy wypadły graty o 20 lvl wyższe niż posiadałem. Po chu.j więc robić te misje na trudniejszych poziomach?:/

Akurat szybkie przeskakiwanie z tiera na wyższy to dla mnie normalna rzecz tak samo było w Jedynce, natomiast system lootu jest zyebany totalnie. Powtarzają dokładnie te same błędy które miała jedynką na premierę i właśnie za te błędy była tak jechana w recenzjach. Kompletnie nielogiczne podejście ze strony Massive. Liczę że w patchu z raidem wejdą jakieś poważne zmiany bo jak nie to zarżną grę na własne życzenie. Na chwilę obecną end game jest taki jak w Destiny 2 na początku czyli chooyowy i nudny. Czekam na dywizyjnego Forsakena.

Edytowane przez Ryo-San

Patch będzie do pobrania po przerwie technicznej (9:30-12:30) i będzie ważył 6.5 gb

These are only some highlighted changes - go to the patch notes to see the full list of changes.

Content
Update 3 will add the first 8 player raid to The Division 2 plus the first Classified Assignment that is exclusive to Year 1 Pass owners.

PVP & Normalization Changes
These changes are ONLY for PVP content and it will apply to Conflict, Normalized Dark Zone and Occupied Dark Zone.

Normalizing mechanics

The Equipment and weapons will be normalized to GS 500 (even if your GS is higher)
They are respecting the rolls on your gear and that means when you had an item with a very high crit chance roll, it will be like that in normalized content.
Skill Power will also be respected and when the mods are active in PVE, they will also be active in normalized content.

Global PVP Modifiers

The PVP damage modifier will be tuned down and that will bring the Time to Kill more in line to what you experience in PVE. In essence, you have more time to react.
The Skill Damage modifier will be increased so that they do more damage in PVP.
Overall the encounters should last longer and the skills should be more useful.

Occupied Dark Zone PVP Modifiers

They have also added a specific ODZ PVP damage modifier.
This way, they have the ability to specifically fine-tune the ODZ modifier depending on how things develop.
That should also help to lower the Time To Kill in the ODZ

PVP Modifiers for Weapon Archetypes

They will add specific PVP modifiers for specific weapon types.
For example, they can specifically buff the Assault Rifle in PVP, as of now it sits at 1.25
That also enables for specific PVP balancing, because the damage of the weapon is overwritten by the PVP Modifiers when you enter PVP content.

Hip fire Changes

In PVP content you will not be able to crit when you hip-fire
PVE is not affected by this change.

Dark Zone
Loot Changes

NDZ and ODZ will drop less clean loot and more contaminated loot, they want players to engage in the Loot Extraction – loop.
Named bosses guarantee contaminated loot and higher leveled landmark bosses have the ability to drop multiple items.

Landmark Cooldown

Landmarks got a cooldown once they are cleared before they become activate again (about a minute)
That should also encourage more player movement and not just farming the same Landmark.

Dark Zone NPC Balancing

The NPCs in the Dark Zone will be less lethal, but they will also have more armor.

Rogue Loop Changes

They removed the Rogue Cooldown when you die
The Rogue-Toggle cooldown will stay, so you will not be able to spam that.
Dark Zone Perk was also changed that it will no longer reduce the Rogue Timer cooldown, but you will lose less XP when you die as a rogue agent.

Dark Zone Pouch increased

You will be able to carry more Contaminated items.
Default is 6 items per bag
The Character Perks were also changed and the Tier 1 Perk will increase the bag-size to 8
The Dark Zone Perk will increase the bag-size to 10 in total.

Preventing Empty Dark Zones

They plan multiple changes to “guarantee” that you encounter 12 players in a Dark Zone instance.
They are reducing the amount of Dark Zone Brackets to 2.
Everyone below Character Level 30
Everybody in Endgame.

Occupied Dark Zone changes

They also lowered the XP loss when you die in the ODZ to players or NPCs.

Thieves Den Changes

Players can weapon swap in Thieves Den to earn Special Ammo for the weapon of their choice.

Conflict
UI Change

The UI will now display the real value of the armor and not a standard value. So when a player has a ton of armor, you will see that displayed accordingly.

Boost Change

The Boosts (damage and armor) that become active over the course of a match will be lowered by 50%. They should have an impact but not that big as it is now.

Synchronizing Team Spawns

The chance that you spawn with a teammate is increased so that you don’t just spawn alone and die

Skill Cooldown Respected

The Skill cooldown will be respected now after you die.
So when the skill was on cooldown, it will stay on cooldown when you respawn.
That should also lower the skill-spam

NPC Changes
The NPCs also got a general Health and Damage balance pass to make them less spongy in the higher difficulties and some popular Gear Talents less a requirement.

Other quality of life changes
Text chat will now lose focus after sending a message
Group tab will be populated with all raid members
Added a Neutral Lighting setting to all platforms.

More Ammo Drops

It has been reported that there is an ammo problem in longer fights.
To counter that – you will get more ammo drops from enemies when you are low on ammo.

Gear Score Drop Changes
You now get items that are at your current average Gear Score and higher.
Once you hit GS 500, high-end drops can drop on GS 500, purple items will be GS 490 (that is their cap).
GS490 items can still be valuable for recalibration, deconstructing, and selling.

GS 500 Farmlocations
With Title Update 3 you have a clear structure of how to obtain guaranteed GS 500 items.

The rewards for daily Priority Hard and Challenging missions have increased. Once you reach gear score 500, those activities will guarantee gear score 500 drops.
Heroic Mission bosses, Stronghold bosses, and Bounty bosses, as well as Control Point Alert Level 4 reward containers, guarantee gear score 500 items if your average gear score is at 500.
Dark Zone contaminated loot does not drop below player's average gear score. When you reach an average gear score of 500, contaminated loot will guarantee gear score 500 items.
Loot has been balanced across the board to reduce the chances of items dropping at a lower gear score than that of your character.

Recalibration Changes
Recalibration has been changed to allow for the majority of stats to be moved as they are, from one item to another, while making it less likely to reach the cap of the stat moved.
To achieve this goal, the recalibrated power is a separate number, next to the gear score. As such, the recalibration will no longer increase the gear score of the item. All existing recalibrated items will have their recalibrated additional gear score converted to the new format.
This should also help you to retain the values you want to recalibrate.

New Blueprint Sources
You can buy blueprints from Inaya al-Khaliq (the crafting NPC)
The blueprints from other vendors (as well as the weekly vendor) has been moved to Inaya.
There will now be two new weekly blueprint projects (one per settlement) – so in total, you can earn 3 blueprints per week from those.
There is also a new Daily Project in the Base of Operations, where you can donate Crafting Materials and then you can get a blueprint from that.

Crafting
Increased the base cap for Receiver Components and Protective Fabric crafting materials by 200, meaning that their caps now start at 350 and end at 600 with all material capacity perks.
Crafted Exotic weapons will now always upgrade to the maximum Gear Score of the World Tier they are crafted in when the Upgrade Blueprint is used.

Skill Mods – New Auxiliary Battery Mods
When you are not going specifically for a Skill Power build, they are introducing a new “AUX Battery” mod for specific skills. (Turret Aux Battery for example)
AUX Batteries can be equipped in the Skill Mod Slots and they provide you with Skill Power for that specific Skill.
This should allow you to get higher Skill Mods in the remaining slots working.
This way you are sacrificing 1 Mod-Slot for the battery, but you can get the high-end mods working that you would not have been able to use otherwise.
You can find AUX Batteries as drops or if you craft a random Skill Mod, you can also get it from there.

Commendation Update
The following Commendations have been removed:

28 Days Distinction: Record 672 hours (28 days) of time in-game.
Distinguished Service Ribbon: For 30 consecutive days, on each day play for at least one hour and complete one mission.
Supreme Response Distinction: For seven consecutive days, on each day complete four main missions and rescue five civilians.
Year One Merit: Play on 14 days per month, on a total of 12 months.
Division Service Merit: For a total of 100 days, on each day play for at least one hour and deliver 20 resources to control points.
Vanity patch will be added for those that have already earned the removed Commendations.
The following Commendations will be added for Operation Dark Hours:

Full Deck Distinction: Acquire all Snitch Cards.
Distinguished Service Distinction: Complete 30 hours of service.
Supreme Response Distinction: Complete all main missions and Strongholds on Hard difficulty (or above).
Control Point Takeover Merit: Take over 50 Level 4 Control Points.
Invasion Service Merit: Complete 10 Invaded Strongholds.”

Dawno już nie włączałem division 2. Trzeba będzie sprawdzić ten raid. Przez ten system lootu i rekalibracji nie mam ochoty w to grac na powaznie i bede wracal tylko po to, żeby ukonczyc dlc i achievementy. Zieloni będziecie grać? Chyba w tym forumowym klanie było powyżej 8 osób? :p

Edytowane przez 20inchDT