Skocz do zawartości

Gry na PSN

Musiol

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Na Neogafie znalazłem dość ciekawą recenzję Anarchy Rush Hour:

Good God.... what an embarrassing game. Do everyone a favor people: spend 10 bucks more and just get Burnout Paradise!

For $7.99, you get can Burnout: Takedown and Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition in bargain bin, and you will STILL HAVE money left to buy yourself a condom to fap to those games after you get over this shit...

I WISH I had video capture device. Someone, please lend me one so I can show you the abysmal that this fucking game is.

The PS1 style cutscene (It even makes Mortal Kombat 4 cry cause MK4 thought it hold the reign of worst CG cutscenes).

The "story", if you may call it, MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

You play as Max, a Duke Nukem wannabe who has a robotic personality who, at the start of the story, has a gun to his head while he is driving. This chick in the passenger seat, forgot her name cause she had no reason to be remembered, screams bastard and shoot him as he hits a speedbump... barely missing him. Must've been pretty strict driving regulations in Russia where a driving instructor has the right to kill you if you fail.

Right after the flashy "BANG", the studio hires Quentin Tarantino and pulls a "five hours earlier"... or was it five days earlier? WHO THE FUCK GIVES A CRAP! So five hours/days earlier you see Max win a race (hurray, I guess) and gets a call from his girlfriend in Moscow or whatever city it was. She invites him over for some lovey dovey and he flies over to see her. You enter her apartment, make yourself feel comfy and your girlfriend realizes that she has to go see someone and she leaves. Max tunes in TV like any boyfriend would do and you see this unimportant-yet-important-news that "Burglars with unmarked and unidentified vehicles robbed some place which had some high-tech gadget and it could be used for a ... gasp.. a bomb! Oh and someone else robbed some other trucks a few days ago and they could be the same peeps... In other news... "

*yawn*

your girlfriend gets kidnap outside the apartment. "HEY! THAT CAR LOOKS FAMILIAR! ITS THE SAME ON TV!!" is what I hope Max is thinking...

Max gets in his car (wait... I thought he flew into the city) and "chases" them down for 5 seconds before he decides to call a cop.... and hang up on him while the cop hellos his way through.

Cutscene ends... and the car you were driving is not the car you're in. Great!

Now let ME hire Quentin Tarantino and tell you what I did before I started the game. I tried out the tutorial. Controls are simple yet they are way too many for a racing game. Cha-cha or whoever the fuck you communicate with TYPES WAY TOO MUCH WORDS! I AM NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE ON WHAT HE TELLS ME!

Game has certain abilities called "Adrenalin" which allows you to do stuff like Boost, Ram, Shockwave (Rockstar Games' lawyers are already writing the letter for cease and desist as I type this) and more... sadly, they don't work like the way they should.

Controls... FUCK! FUCK!!! A mix of Ridge Racer 7, Burnout, Midnight Club, and Mario Kart. Yes, fucking Mario Kart. Anyone played Modnation Racers Beta? Preferred the broken controls? Good... this game is for you!!

Game has a habit of auto-drifting and failing to come out of a drift and can get very annoying. I know it snows in Russia and this game is snowless, but that doesn't mean that roads are fucking Icy all the fucking time!

The HUD... so much to read, so much MSPaint-ing, so little time.

You know something is fishy when MSRP is $8 and the bullet points are "over 100 vehicles on screen". 100 dumbfounded A.I. traffic that just shits there and at times drive in a straight slow line. The traffic is the same amount of that of Burnout party modes... ALOT!

Game has day/night system that doesn't work the way it should. Game is suppose to be open-ended yet it is not. every section is split-up into tracks. Game has a radar that has no legend on what the fuck do each icon means. Races are randomly scattered in a closed-location (no need to drive up to them as you can read text messages by pressing select and just jump straight to the race).

Wait... WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? MAX, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS KIDNAPPED AND YOU DECIDE TO PAINT YOUR CAR AND START A RACE WITH FUCKING UNKNOWNS? Damn SON! YOU KNOW HOW TO BE A PLAYA!! Duke is rolling on his grave!!

Back to story, you jump into a paintshop and it's more of a main menu, with access to races, options, etc etc. It has a full-blown livery system. Good, right?, WRONGGG!!! IT'S ALSO BROKEN AS SHIT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! Changing color-bars take shit amount of time. Ofcourse, I "customized" my entire car in 5 minutes. Here's what I have:

- A stainless steel fox head on the hood. MGS fans would be proud.

- Two stainless steel gatling guns on the door. Twisted Metal fans would be proud (and pissed cause it's only for decoration purposes).

- Bull horns on the roof.

- Intake on the hood.

- Neon lights BITCHESS!!!!

- TINITED WINDOWS BITCHES!!!

- SHITTY MOONLIGHT BACKDROP ON THE TRUNK, BITCHES!!!!

- Random pieces of art and flaming skulls.

- Piss Yellow color.

- Some "adrenalin" packs.

You start off with $50,000 and each race gives you approximately $10,000 (atleast in the beginning. I expect the wager to increase).

There are loads of cars and adrenalin packs that you can unlock and pay for. Car paint/decal is free though (I seriously doubt you will want to do that though).

Now here comes the shitty part. Those who are planning to play for trophies: prepare to dedicate ALOT of time in this game (atleast the same amount as Burnout: Paradise, if not more). Unless ofcourse the winning wager in the game increases dramatically [Note: YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOU COME FIRST. SECOND PLACE IS FOR BITCHES, BITCH!], the car prices range from $50,000 all the way to $10,000,000+. If each race gives you $10,000 or $20,000, expect to race 500+ times and WIN them all to unlock the cars! You need all cars to get trophies so trophies whores: enjoy!!

I have not tried online mode but I'm sure you can also earn money that way (and if it does, then expect to earn most of it online if the wager doesn't increase dramatically).

Under "Quick race", there are three game modes (Deathmatch, Race and Time Trial) and thirteen or so tracks with access to ten cars, day/night change, weather change and all the stuff you expect from "Quick race". I expect the same from Online racing.

Those interested: I will update you with the story mode. Though, since this is a remake of "Streets of Moscow", just youtube the damn game since I'm pretty sure they are using the same cutscene assets.

That said, I will INDEED finish this game for the sheer boredom and epic lulz and Nostalgia that I can get from this game (and the PLATINUM TROPHY!).

I rate this game 2 Bargain Bin PS2 games out of 10. No wait, even those bargain bin games will be better than this. I rate this game...

Chyba spasuję...

Na Neogafie znalazłem dość ciekawą recenzję Anarchy Rush Hour:

Good God.... what an embarrassing game. Do everyone a favor people: spend 10 bucks more and just get Burnout Paradise!

For $7.99, you get can Burnout: Takedown and Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition in bargain bin, and you will STILL HAVE money left to buy yourself a condom to fap to those games after you get over this shit...

I WISH I had video capture device. Someone, please lend me one so I can show you the abysmal that this fucking game is.

The PS1 style cutscene (It even makes Mortal Kombat 4 cry cause MK4 thought it hold the reign of worst CG cutscenes).

The "story", if you may call it, MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

You play as Max, a Duke Nukem wannabe who has a robotic personality who, at the start of the story, has a gun to his head while he is driving. This chick in the passenger seat, forgot her name cause she had no reason to be remembered, screams bastard and shoot him as he hits a speedbump... barely missing him. Must've been pretty strict driving regulations in Russia where a driving instructor has the right to kill you if you fail.

Right after the flashy "BANG", the studio hires Quentin Tarantino and pulls a "five hours earlier"... or was it five days earlier? WHO THE FUCK GIVES A CRAP! So five hours/days earlier you see Max win a race (hurray, I guess) and gets a call from his girlfriend in Moscow or whatever city it was. She invites him over for some lovey dovey and he flies over to see her. You enter her apartment, make yourself feel comfy and your girlfriend realizes that she has to go see someone and she leaves. Max tunes in TV like any boyfriend would do and you see this unimportant-yet-important-news that "Burglars with unmarked and unidentified vehicles robbed some place which had some high-tech gadget and it could be used for a ... gasp.. a bomb! Oh and someone else robbed some other trucks a few days ago and they could be the same peeps... In other news... "

*yawn*

your girlfriend gets kidnap outside the apartment. "HEY! THAT CAR LOOKS FAMILIAR! ITS THE SAME ON TV!!" is what I hope Max is thinking...

Max gets in his car (wait... I thought he flew into the city) and "chases" them down for 5 seconds before he decides to call a cop.... and hang up on him while the cop hellos his way through.

Cutscene ends... and the car you were driving is not the car you're in. Great!

Now let ME hire Quentin Tarantino and tell you what I did before I started the game. I tried out the tutorial. Controls are simple yet they are way too many for a racing game. Cha-cha or whoever the fuck you communicate with TYPES WAY TOO MUCH WORDS! I AM NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE ON WHAT HE TELLS ME!

Game has certain abilities called "Adrenalin" which allows you to do stuff like Boost, Ram, Shockwave (Rockstar Games' lawyers are already writing the letter for cease and desist as I type this) and more... sadly, they don't work like the way they should.

Controls... FUCK! FUCK!!! A mix of Ridge Racer 7, Burnout, Midnight Club, and Mario Kart. Yes, fucking Mario Kart. Anyone played Modnation Racers Beta? Preferred the broken controls? Good... this game is for you!!

Game has a habit of auto-drifting and failing to come out of a drift and can get very annoying. I know it snows in Russia and this game is snowless, but that doesn't mean that roads are fucking Icy all the fucking time!

The HUD... so much to read, so much MSPaint-ing, so little time.

You know something is fishy when MSRP is $8 and the bullet points are "over 100 vehicles on screen". 100 dumbfounded A.I. traffic that just shits there and at times drive in a straight slow line. The traffic is the same amount of that of Burnout party modes... ALOT!

Game has day/night system that doesn't work the way it should. Game is suppose to be open-ended yet it is not. every section is split-up into tracks. Game has a radar that has no legend on what the fuck do each icon means. Races are randomly scattered in a closed-location (no need to drive up to them as you can read text messages by pressing select and just jump straight to the race).

Wait... WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? MAX, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS KIDNAPPED AND YOU DECIDE TO PAINT YOUR CAR AND START A RACE WITH FUCKING UNKNOWNS? Damn SON! YOU KNOW HOW TO BE A PLAYA!! Duke is rolling on his grave!!

Back to story, you jump into a paintshop and it's more of a main menu, with access to races, options, etc etc. It has a full-blown livery system. Good, right?, WRONGGG!!! IT'S ALSO BROKEN AS SHIT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! Changing color-bars take shit amount of time. Ofcourse, I "customized" my entire car in 5 minutes. Here's what I have:

- A stainless steel fox head on the hood. MGS fans would be proud.

- Two stainless steel gatling guns on the door. Twisted Metal fans would be proud (and pissed cause it's only for decoration purposes).

- Bull horns on the roof.

- Intake on the hood.

- Neon lights BITCHESS!!!!

- TINITED WINDOWS BITCHES!!!

- SHITTY MOONLIGHT BACKDROP ON THE TRUNK, BITCHES!!!!

- Random pieces of art and flaming skulls.

- Piss Yellow color.

- Some "adrenalin" packs.

You start off with $50,000 and each race gives you approximately $10,000 (atleast in the beginning. I expect the wager to increase).

There are loads of cars and adrenalin packs that you can unlock and pay for. Car paint/decal is free though (I seriously doubt you will want to do that though).

Now here comes the shitty part. Those who are planning to play for trophies: prepare to dedicate ALOT of time in this game (atleast the same amount as Burnout: Paradise, if not more). Unless ofcourse the winning wager in the game increases dramatically [Note: YOU ONLY GET PAID IF YOU COME FIRST. SECOND PLACE IS FOR BITCHES, BITCH!], the car prices range from $50,000 all the way to $10,000,000+. If each race gives you $10,000 or $20,000, expect to race 500+ times and WIN them all to unlock the cars! You need all cars to get trophies so trophies whores: enjoy!!

I have not tried online mode but I'm sure you can also earn money that way (and if it does, then expect to earn most of it online if the wager doesn't increase dramatically).

Under "Quick race", there are three game modes (Deathmatch, Race and Time Trial) and thirteen or so tracks with access to ten cars, day/night change, weather change and all the stuff you expect from "Quick race". I expect the same from Online racing.

Those interested: I will update you with the story mode. Though, since this is a remake of "Streets of Moscow", just youtube the damn game since I'm pretty sure they are using the same cutscene assets.

That said, I will INDEED finish this game for the sheer boredom and epic lulz and Nostalgia that I can get from this game (and the PLATINUM TROPHY!).

I rate this game 2 Bargain Bin PS2 games out of 10. No wait, even those bargain bin games will be better than this. I rate this game...

Chyba spasuję...

Zachecajaca recenzja,chyba sobie kupie

• 2 tygodnie później...

Witam, mam pytanie odnosnie gry Burnout Paradise z "polskiego" ps store.

Chodzi mi dokładnie o Burnout Paradise Complete Edition. Słyszałem ze jest to pelna gra z wszystkimi dodatkami,jednak na sklepie jest napisane "game pack" a nie "full game". I oto moje pytanie, czy rzeczywiscie jest to pelna gra a nie same dodatki?

Grał ktoś może w Aqua Panic HD! ? Jeśli tak będę wdzięczny za opinie, niestety ale nigdzie nie mogę znaleźć żadnej recenzji :/

Zdaję sobie sprawę, że nie jest to gra dla każdego ale ładnych parę lat temu zagrywałem się w Lemmingi, myślę więc, że jest to pozycja dla mnie ale wolałbym przeczytać choć jedną opinię ;)

Z góry dzięki

Edytowane przez Lamkers

Witam, mam pytanie odnosnie gry Burnout Paradise z "polskiego" ps store.

Chodzi mi dokładnie o Burnout Paradise Complete Edition. Słyszałem ze jest to pelna gra z wszystkimi dodatkami,jednak na sklepie jest napisane "game pack" a nie "full game". I oto moje pytanie, czy rzeczywiscie jest to pelna gra a nie same dodatki?

w opisie pisze ze zawiera burnout paradise, wyspe itd. do tego cena 99 zl a same dodatki kosztuja 69 zl

btw. na pss usa sa juz epizody do gta. jutro u nas

U nas w piątek

E: A właśnie. Wie ktoś ile zajmują Episodes form Liberty City? Chciałem kupić box ze względu na to że oba dodatki zajmują pewnie dużo. Zawsze to z PSS 5x taniej ;)

a mnie interesuje, czy beda chodziac bez Plyty Glownej: "Grand Theft Auto 4 "

domniemam, ze nie, ale nie mam pewnosci?

Edytowane przez mevek

powiem wam xd

że to jest denerwujące, też często nie kumam czy ta gra to paka dodatków do głównej gry, czy główna gra plus paczki.

a co do polecania to moge doradzic MagicOrb, dobrze sie bawie przy niej, fajne trofea, nie zawsze latwe... (np. ratowanie rycerza przed smokami w podstawowej grze XD mile i przyjemne)

Mam do wywalenia 20 ojro na irlandzkim PSS. I nie wiem na co się zdecydować. Myślę na Battlefield 1943 (gra ktoś w kto w ogóle?), nad jednym z dodatków do GTA (i tu pytanie czy będzie działało z moją grą? Mam chyba europejską wersję. Jak ktoś powie jak to sprawdzić to będzie nam łatwiej ;) ) albo po prostu sprzedać konto. Jestem otwarty na różne propozycję. A więc co polecacie?

Zgadza się. Więc moge spokojnie ściągać? A i jeśli możesz to powiedz ile każdy z dodatków zajmuje. Ile mb. Ile ten o motorach i ile ten o gejuchu

Ok. Mogę spokojnie pobierać jeden z dodatków. Tylko od którego lepiej zacząć? Który dłuższy?

I podstawowe pytanie. Ile zajmują bo z moim netem to nocke przynajmniej bym potrzebował?

Edytowane przez schab0795

Zacznij od dodatku który wyszedł jako pierwszy czyli chronologicznie czyli TLaD.

Choć dla mnie tak jak wyżej TLAD < BoGT

Co oczywiście nie oznacza, że TLAD jest słaby, nic z tych rzeczy.

Dłuższy jest BoGT choćby przez to, że misje są oceniane. A zaliczyć wszystkie na 100 % nie jest łatwo. I ogólnie jest więcej rzeczy do zrobienia.

Edytowane przez SłupekPL