Skocz do zawartości

Far Cry 3

Słupek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

No widzisz, z jednej strony liczne patrole nie dawały graczowi spokoju, ale z drugiej utrzymywały poziom adrenaliny (i wkur...zenia) na wysokich obrotach - coś za coś.

Pamiętam jeszcze, jak we wczesnych spekulacjach na temat "FC3" mowa była o umieszczeniu akcji na lodowcu (or sth) - mimo wszystko "ciepłe" klimaty chyba bardziej pasują do FPSów.

• 6 miesięcy później...
- There is also “a blobby, butterfly-winged shadow of a Rorschach ink blot fill the screen, with peeks of lush foliage visible between splotches of darkness”

- Open-ended combat

- Plan bouts with enemies well before you face off

- You may decide to charge in for a frontal attack, hang back and snipe enemies from a distance, or place C4 on the side of a jeep and send it to an enemy encampment

- Freedom is tied to the story

- Unlike Far Cry 2′s “hard-edged political cynicism”, Far Cry 3 is “a focus on the personal, charting one man’s spiral into violence, and quite possibly madness, on an archipelago where everyone else seems to have a head start”

- No weapon degradation

- Game designer Andrea Zanni: “We have land animals and sea animals. They’ll be there as threats, they’ll be there for you to utilize – you can go out into the jungle and go hunting, which is all part of Jason growing and surviving on the island. If you go deep into the jungle, you’re going to have some encounters that may not be so pleasant. So they’re a part of the ecology of the island, and really making the island this savage place for the player.”

- Although Brody was your typical guy on holiday with friends/his girlfriend, he is now thrown into a situation “that threatens to send him off rails”

- Players will have to contend with native fauna and domesticated animals

- Dev. team wanted the game “to be emotional and raw”

-There are numerous villains

- Open-world designer Jamie Keen: “It’s about making sure that the player is constantly feeling enabled by what you can do in the world and enabled by the world itself. You feel like the world’ inviting you to make you feel like you constantly want to move through it, constantly want to know more about what’s going on there. Recently, we put a mineshaft just on the way down to a lighthouse. And players heading to the lighthouse see it, and everyone just goes, ‘Oh look, a mineshaft!’ and they have to explore. We want to constantly surprise people [with] how much they’re going to find when they do go exploring and follow their nose.”

Brzmi fajnie, zobaczymy co tam na trailerze pokażą.

- No weapon degradation

No i fajnie. Karabiny z Far Cry 2, które zacinały się po wystrzeleniu kilku magazynków doprowadzały do szału. Jeszcze wywalić respawnujących się wrogów na posterunkach (o ile takie będą) i gra może będzie "zjadliwa".

Edytowane przez SzczurekPB

Nie wiem jak wy, ale ja się tylko uśmiecham pod nosem na widok tych 'super informacji'. Tyle razy już to widziałem i się napalałem, a potem w grze się okazywało, że to nic specjalnego nie jest :P

- Open-ended combat

- "damy dużo rodzajów karabinów!!!"

- Plan bouts with enemies well before you face off

- "zaplanuj w jakiej kolejności będziesz do nich strzelać z krzaków obok, bo i tak po pierwszym trupie wszyscy będą wiedzieć gdzie jesteś i strzelać do Ciebie z kilomera. Nawet jak siedzisz schowany daleko"

- You may decide to charge in for a frontal attack, hang back and snipe enemies from a distance, or place C4 on the side of a jeep and send it to an enemy encampment

- Freedom is tied to the story -

"powtarzamy to co wyżej, żeby było więcej, a to z C4 to typowa zagrywka, która fajnie brzmi a i tak nikt z niej nie korzysta"

- Unlike Far Cry 2′s “hard-edged political cynicism”, Far Cry 3 is “a focus on the personal, charting one man’s spiral into violence, and quite possibly madness, on an archipelago where everyone else seems to have a head start”

- będziesz sam walczyć z dzikusami

- Game designer Andrea Zanni: “We have land animals and sea animals. They’ll be there as threats, they’ll be there for you to utilize – you can go out into the jungle and go hunting, which is all part of Jason growing and surviving on the island. If you go deep into the jungle, you’re going to have some encounters that may not be so pleasant. So they’re a part of the ecology of the island, and really making the island this savage place for the player.”

Masz iść wyznaczoną przez nas ścieżką, ewentualnie przejść 10 metrów w las, ale jak spróbujesz wyjść za daleko, to zabije cię nieśmiertelny tygrys. Dla odamiany zamiast niewidzialnych ścian.

-

Although Brody was your typical guy on holiday with friends/his girlfriend, he is now thrown into a situation “that threatens to send him off rails”

- pierwsze 2 minuty fabuły, które i tak nie mają żadnego znaczenia.

- Players will have to contend with native fauna and domesticated animals

- znowu powtarzamy to co wyżej, żeby było więcej tekstu! Uważaj na nieśmiertelne tygrysy!

- Dev. team wanted the game “to be emotional and raw”

- będziesz oglądał z bliska dużo scen, w których będą odcinane głowy.

-There are numerous villains

- będzie dwóch bossów

- Open-world designer Jamie Keen: “It’s about making sure that the player is constantly feeling enabled by what you can do in the world and enabled by the world itself. You feel like the world’ inviting you to make you feel like you constantly want to move through it, constantly want to know more about what’s going on there. Recently, we put a mineshaft just on the way down to a lighthouse. And players heading to the lighthouse see it, and everyone just goes, ‘Oh look, a mineshaft!’ and they have to explore. We want to constantly surprise people [with] how much they’re going to find when they do go exploring and follow their nose.”

będą AŻ DWIE drogi do latarni morskiej. Eksploracja na pełnej (pipi)ie.

Nie żebym hejtował, bo na grę czekam z zaciekawieniem, ale te bajki devów to niech zatrzymają dla siebie :P

• Plusik 1

O grafę bym się nie martwił na miejscu niektórych. FC2 przecież nadal wygląda świetnie miejscami, a konwersja pierwszego Crysisa też chyba pokazała, że na konsolach "da się" ;-) Bardziej ciekawy jestem tych obietnic dotyczących samego gameplayu i trzymam kciuki za to, by spełnili wszystkie.

• 1 miesiąc później...

Dwie sprawy:

- zwierzęta. Rekiny, dzikie świnie, jakieś warany, ptactwo no jaram się jak prosie na ognisku. Widać jak trzymamy mięso z tej bodajże świni (Pumby), mega czyli co pojawi się polowanie, żywienie? Jeżeli tak to 11/10, ałsome - fajnie, że po RDR w końcu uderzają w te bębny; zwierzyna, polowania (AC3 kolejny ze zwierzętami).

-druga sprawa, mniej przyjemna. IMO za cholerę, choćby nie wiem co, nie wierzę, że tak gra będzie wyglądać i chodzić na Ps3 :( No fucking way, to jest na 99,9% gameplay z pc.

Dlatego suma sumarum nie jaram się, czekam na pierwszy gameplay z Ps3. Tylko taki 100% z Ps3 a nie pc z podłożonymi przyciskami...