Skocz do zawartości

Konsole NextGen  

296 użytkowników zagłosowało

1. 1. Na którą konsolę nextgen czekasz najbardziej?

• PlayStation 4
    • Xbox 720
    • Wii U
    • Jestem zawiedziony konsolami, nie zakupie kolejnej.
  2. 2. Nazwa następcy Xbox 360 to?

3. 3. Premiera nowego Xboxa będzie?

4. 4. Premiera PS4 będzie?

5. 5. Ile RAM będą posiadać nowe konsole?

6. 6. Nowe konsole będą kosztować...

• 299-399 € (1199-1599 zł)
    • 400-499 € (1600-1999 zł)
    • 500-599 € (2000-2399 zł)
  7. 7. Ile rdzeni będą mieć nowe konsole?

8. 8. Czy granie na PS Network dalej będzie za darmo?

• Tak, będzie dalej za free.
    • Nie, będą opłaty podobne do XBL GOLD.
  9. 9. Czy liczysz na wsteczną kompatybilność?

• Tak! Chcę czasami ogrywać tytuły ze starych platform.
    • Nie, wolę już żeby konsola była trochę tańsza.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość DonSterydo

Wbrew temu co sugeruje pierwsze zdanie, to cały ten tekst nie znaczy zupełnie nic. Co z tego, że będzie GPGPU - WiiU też ma :P To samo z bibliotekami analogicznymi do DX11 bo jakie standardy mieliby niby wspierać, analogiczne do DX10 kiedy wszystko jest robione pod DX11? :P

Gość Szprota
Przyszła generacja konsol powstanie nie tylko dzięki wielkim staraniom Sony czy Microsoftu. W sieci pojawiły się kolejne plotki na temat śmiałej działalności AMD. Nowy Xbox będzie hulał na chipie tejże firmy (kryptonim 'Oban'). Serwis SemiAccurate pisze także o opóźnieniach w jego produkcji - o problemach konstrukcyjnych. Zatem jak przysłowiowy bumerang wracają doniesienia sprzed kilku tygodni. Pełnowymiarowa produkcja "serca" konsoli określanej jako ‘Kryptos’ ma ruszyć dopiero w przyszłym roku.

Chip dla PS4 (platforma o nazwie kodowej ‘Thebes’) będzie produkowany jeszcze później. Dlaczego? Bo premiera następcy PS3 jest szykowana na jesień 2014 roku (dlatego Sony nie rozpoczyna jeszcze szerszej dyskusji o nowym sprzęcie). Centralny układ powstaje pod skrzydłami AMD. Kwestie wykonania na masową skalę zostaną oddane w ręce IBM lub Global Foundries. Wcześniejszy i bardzo realny obraz kolejnego domowego PlayStation znajdziecie w TYM miejscu.

http://www.grasz24.pl/newsy/kryptonimy-konsol-xbox-znow-wyprzedzi-playstation,1,1,14186

Mi to samo.

Odkąd wiadomo, że w maju wychodzi TLoU, wierzę, że Ps4 wyjdzie na jesień 2013. Ewentualnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee początek 2014.

Chyba już każdy grzebie przy next genach, mniam

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/12/11/rockstar-hiring-for-new-tech.aspx

Edytowane przez SłupekPL
Gość Szprota

Przecież to już dawno potwierdzone że ps4 wychodzą pod koniec 2013,a takim dobitnym potwierdzeniem tego jest premiera The Last of Us na wiosne. Już nawet zapowiedziane są tytuły nextgenowe(Watch Dogs,Star Wars 1313,BF4)

GPU, CPU, rdzenie i RAM nie mają tak wielkiego znaczenia jak dyski, które planuje się zamontować. Wiadomo, że Blu-ray wolno się kręci, dlatego wymagane są instalacje gier na dysk HDD, który ze względu na starą technologię też potrzebuje czasu, żeby wczytać dane w locie. Według mnie największego kopa dadzą konsolom wkładając do nich dyski SSD, ale nie dość, że te są cholernie drogie, to jeszcze o połowę mniejsze niż pojemności dzisiejszych dysków w PS3. Chyba, że wykombinują coś podobnego do Applowskiego Fusion Drive, symbiozy SSD i HDD wymieniające między sobą najpotrzebniejsze w danej chwili dane, bo jeśli dalej będą siedzieć HDD to konsole nie wycisną soków z reszty komponentów.

mi tam jakoś nie śpieszno do nowej generacji ale nie umiem patrzeć jak coraz więcej gier nie trzyma stałych 30fps. Taki FC3 chodzi w stabilnym 20fps na konsolach...to jest żart...niestety devów już się nie zmieni i pozostaje czekać na nową generację by znowu cieszyć się płynnymi grami w pełnych rozdzielczościach hd

Crytek: Next-gen won't be leagues ahead of top end PCs, hints next-gen has 8-10GB RAM

The high cost of memory and processors will make it "impossible" for next-gen consoles "to have the same kind of impact on the console business" as the previous generation, Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli has told VideoGamer.com, before suggesting that next-generation horsepower won't be too dissimilar to the current capabilities of top-end PCs.

When asked what he would like Microsoft and Sony to factor into their next-generation consoles, Yerli stated that more memory would allow developers to do "so many more techniques and tricks".

"As a person who likes to drive technology-meets-game design as art, you can never have enough memory. Ever. Simple as that," Yerli told us. "Memory is the single most important thing that is always going to be underbalanced - I've never seen a console where the memory was the right balance.

"Xbox 360, underbalanced. PlayStation 3, underbalanced. Simply because memory is the most expensive part, hence I wish there would be cheaper ways of doing memory so that memory doesn't become an issue anymore.

"If they find ways to cheapen the cost to a degree they could triple or quadruple their memory. Just say, 'Hey we're going to have 32 gigs of memory'. That would be quite amazing because memory can do so many more techniques and tricks."

Triple or quadruple the amount of RAM to 32GBs? Could that be a hint as to what to expect from next-generation consoles? Both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only carry 512MB of RAM, with the latter split equally between system and video resources.

But given the added costs and the industry's transition towards the free-to-play market, Yerlie says that "the focus of next-gen is in a different area" besides graphical horsepower.

"The current generation consoles, when they launched, were far ahead compared to PC," Yerli continued. "But PC has caught up. With current generation consoles and what's on the horizon – new ones – due to the fact that the cost of CPU and memory are so much more expensive than they were in the past, it is simply impossible to have the same kind of impact on the console business; to be so far ahead of PC.

"The world has changed because there's so much more free content now that the AAA market is losing business, and the AAA market has to reclaim that business or they'll have to move to free-to-play too."

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/crysis_3/news/rising_cost_of_memory_and_processors_will_impact_next-gen_specs_crytek.html

ch.uj mu w dupe z tym free2play

Bo powiedział co się dzieje w branży?

Wy tu pitupitu nie na temat, a dzisiaj dużo plotek:

SemiA Rumour: Durango is Kryptos, Orbis is Thebes and PS4 may slip to 2014

Xbox 720, Xbox Next, PS4, the Orbis – whatever you want to call Microsoft and Sony’s next-gen formats – it’s no secret they have internal codenames at their respective companies. Fresh reports have shed light on what those codenames are, where their components are being produced, and what lies under the hood. Get the rumours below.

SemiAccurate reports – via supposedly internal sources – that Microsoft’s next console will run on an AMD chip codenamed ‘Oban’, which was rumoured to go into mass production before the end of 2012. However, the same site also reported onproblems with the chip’s manufacturing with one source calling the component quality ‘painfully low’. The issue is rumoured to have cause production delays.

The site also claims that its inside sources are now referring to Xbox 720 as ‘Kryptos’, rather than the much-touted ‘Durango’ moniker that is apparently used internally at Microsoft.

PS4′s internal codename is ‘Thebes’ claim the site’s sources, and states that AMD is also supplying its base chip. This ties in to what our own sources told us back in October. You can read our full, rather massive report on the issue here.

The report added that the PS4 AMD chip will likely be manufactured at Global Foundries or IBM, and will enter production after Microsoft’s Oban chip. The site suggests PS4 will launch Spring or Autumn 2014. The belated release could be likely, given Sony’s Shuhei Yoshida’s recent comments, in which he deemed it too early to start talking about PS4.

There you go. Now, what do you think? Horse-shit, or plausible? Let us know below.

http://www.vg247.com...etailed-rumour/

Edytowane przez Hela
Bo powiedział co się dzieje w branży?

bo daje zly przykład. f2p to wyciskacz pieniedzy i nic wiecej. kazdy zwęszy łatwą kasę, predzej czy pozniej zacznie sie pay2win itd. bedzie jak z dlc, niby spoko i fajnie a skonczy sie na maksymalnym dojeniu graczy jakimis gownianymi gierkami. zamiast na jakosci będą skupiac sie na jak najwiekszej ilosci rzeczy do kupienia, zeby maksymalizowac zyski

Edytowane przez Dahaka

We talk to people. It's part of our job. And lately we're not hearing any big bombshells about the next generation of game consoles, but we're hearing the same buzz we've been hearing all year: the next generation of Xbox and PlayStation are right around the corner.

If you talk to people about the next-gen games at, oh, I don't know, a major gaming trade show or a major gaming awards show, the persistent impression given is that these new systems will be powerful. The old comparison I heard—and saw backed up by a solid report on IGN—was that the new Xbox would be eight times more powerful than the 360. That's old reporting, from earlier in the year. We've also heard that Durango is roughly as graphically capable as the second-most powerful PC on the market today, which, yes, is quite the indirect statement. The chatter we hear is that Durango and Orbis are close in power to each other or at least both in the same league past the current gen. Much may have changed since then and, as any Wii U owner can tell you, it's damn hard to assess how powerful a system is even when playing the first batch of games a developer made for it. (Or don't ask a Wii U user... ask an Xbox 360 user to compare 2005 360 launch games Kameo: Elements of Power or Perfect Dark Zero to 2012's Halo 4).

The vibe I get when I hear about Durango is that Microsoft is on the mark. Sony appears to inspire less confidence, though I've had a hard time nailing down why and discerning how much lost confidence is due to the on-and-off troubles of the PlayStation 3 and the struggles of the Vita vs. how much lost confidence is due to any problems looming for PS4. What I do know is that confidence is high that the next Xbox will be out in time for next Christmas. Confidence is less high that Sony will pull off the same feat, though they want to.

http://kotaku.com/5968211/reality-check-theres-a-strong-chance-well-have-a-ps4-and-xbox-720-a-year-from-now

Gość DonSterydo

Widać serwisy chcą sobie przed świętami nabić oglądalność i ponownie wysypują z rękawa "informacje" na temat nextgenów. Hitem dnia dzisiejszego będzie 16 rdzeniowy procesor w NextBoksie :D Serio, czekam na pierwszy serwis, który napisze o 20 rdzeniach i 12 Gb ramu :)

http://www.omnigamer.com/will-the-xbox-720-be-more-powerful-than-the-ps4/

It is rumored that the Xbox 720 is using power7 CPU, more than likely it is a derivative of that chip. This makes a lot sense since some of the rumors suggest the Xbox 720 dev kits are coming with 16 core processors.