Skocz do zawartości

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

MBeniek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Dokładnie tak panowie. Customowy park i macie trofea w kilkanaście sekund. Jest kilka parków z 1000000 w tytule. Na większości wskakujecie grindem na przeszkodę i reszta dzieje się sama. Nie trzeba nawet balansować, wystarczy trzymać trójkąt.

Jezusku ale jest grane :banderas:Tony jest jak jazda na rowerze - tego się nie zapomina. Przez pierwsze 10 minut główka, mojego podstarzałego Jaszczembia biła o ziemię, ale teraz? Panie, skacze jak za najlepszych lat. 

Grafika na  XoX jest obłędna, nowe kawałki są cudowne, tak jakby od zawsze tam były i ten gameplay :fsg:  

@Rozi szczerze Ci dziękuję za to, że tak hajpowales ten tytuł. Bez twoich spustów w tym temacie, pewnie bym zwlekał z zakupem, tej gry. 

• Plusik 1

Skończyłem jedynkę na maksa i zacząłem dwójkę. Aż szkoda mi tak szybko przechodzić, to sobie odpoczynek robię co jakiś czas xd

Ależ proszę, panie Hubercie *tips Fedora*

W ogóle to Lizzie:

6031_900.jpg

:wub:

Szkoda, że w grze jest w wersji z niebieskimi włosami. 

Edytowane przez Rozi

Ogólnie gra oczywiście zasługuje na każdy hajp, bo podobnie jak przy okazji Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled udało się zrobić doskonałego rimejka, uszanować materiał źródłowy i jednocześnie odpowiednio go ulepszyć, unowocześnić i dopakować zawartością. 

Jak tylko odpaliłem tytuł i zaczęło się wyświetlać intro z klasyczną muzyką to moja reakcja przed TV wyglądała tak:

tumblr_lv9gy159oI1r2avnn.gif.e6776682a20878fa899600b3c92d56b3.gif

A potem? Wsiąkłem na kilka godzin, aż do bólu kciuka, ale nie wiedzieć kiedy wymaksowałem THPS1. Czysta wspaniałość i nieskrępowany fun płynie z tej gry, zawsze płynął.

Liczę, że gracze docenią, autorzy będą rozwijać tytuł, a gdzieś na boku już klepią THPS 3+4 (może być w ramach DLC).

• Plusik 3
  • Lubię! 1
  • Haha 1

Dobra, wyskakujcie ze swoich skaterów:

AlNg96d.png

Bluza ZERO, dresy Adidasa z edycji deluxe, na stopach Busenitz Pro (miałem takie w rzeczywistości), decha Santa Cruz, też z deluxe, zmieniłem w sumie po przejściu jedynki, wcześniej miałem z brzoskwiniami (brzoskwiniowe kółka included). A u Was jak tam?

Ja wróciłem o 24 do domu, myślę sobie no chyba nie ma sensu odpalać ty hory poyebue, no i odpaliłem xD.
4 mapy z 1 pękły.
Gierka złoto wiadomo.
Na Chicago się trochę męczyłem, głównie dlatego ze klępie już tricki po 100k ale czesto na koniec spartole taki pazerny jestem xD.
Wiecie mozna na lajcie zrobić 3 runy po 130k i wygrać a ja piłuje opór bo gruby combos leci :)
i gleba czas się kończy i kończę z żałosnym wynikiem.
To jest piękne w tej gierce ze startuję z założeniem zrobię to to i to ale flow człowieka ponosi.
A przecież levele z 2 byly duuuzo lepsze wg mnie, wiec najlepsze przede mną.
Ale jutro będę naqrwial.

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

• Plusik 1

Jak ktoś się nie wychował na Thps parę fajnych tipsów 

• You can change your manual, lip trick, and grind while performing the trick with double button combos, e.g., Square square / square circle / triangle circle / triangle triangle and so on. This excludes the ollie button obviously. (Note: Didn't realize was in loading screen, but hopefully this will help those who didn't catch it.)

• You can double tap square, triangle, and circle to get secondary moves. Ever look at your tricks menu and wonder what the second trick is after the forward slash? That's the move your character does when you double tap a button. For example, hitting up and circle does a Nosegrap. Hitting up and double tapping circle changes the trick to a Rocket Air. This applies to all grinds, flips, and grabs. (Note: Didn't realize was in loading screen, but hopefully this will help those who didn't catch it.)

• Having a full SPECIAL meter makes you faster and jump higher. The best example of this being needed is the roof gap in downtown. With full SPECIAL meter it becomes much easier to ollie roof to roof. (Note: I missed that they said this during the SPECIAL tutorial. I've seen a lot of people having problems with gaps and things though since they didn't know this, so hopefully it still helps someone.)

• You can go higher and further during a transfer with a late ollie. Most notably this is great for getting on the railing above the half pipe in the Skatepark. Making sure your special is full, holding forward going up a ramp and waiting until your transfer starts and jumping in air as opposed to at the top of a ramp gives you a considerable boost to height and distance.

• You can ollie higher with a no comply or boneless. Tapping up and ollie at the same time will cause your character to do a No Comply. Double tapping up then ollie will cause your character to do a boneless. The later with a slight increase in height over the former.

• Take away stat points. Can't get enough height or speed? You can take stat points away from anything else at any time, even preset stats, and use the stat points to boost other things. Also, maybe there is something that you are trying to do that may be too hard because your stats are too high (Perfect Balance gap at School). Take speed stats away, or anything else for that matter, and make things easier for yourself. (Note: Applies only to CAS, not PROs, though you can still take away stats from PROs for stats you already spent and reassign them elsewhere).

• R2 isn't just for transferring. Sometimes holding forward up a ramp is just too much when you are trying to get on top of something small and you end up overshooting it. Holding R2 instead will take you out of the ramp right at the lip and even your character out.

• Doing tricks in a switch stance gives you a 20% increase in score. If you have the stat maxed out, try staying in a switch stance for higher combos.

• You can turn on a dime. Miss something and trying to turn around but you keep hitting things with your wide turns? Double tapping down and hitting R1 will make your character instantly head the other direction. Credit /u/Coolscientist1 .

• You can ollie directly into a wall and ollie off of it, switching directions immediately. In the middle of a grind combo and the railing ends directly into a wall? You can keep the combo going and reverse directions by ollieing directly into the wall and hitting X again right when you are about to smash your face into it to wallplant off and turn yourself around. Credit /u/Astroman129 .

• You can Nollie, Fakie Ollie, and Pivot. Pressing L2 while on the ground changes the foot position on your board to either a Nollie or Fakie, depending on your stance, which gives you an additional 200 points and a +1 to your multiplier as soon as you jump. Additionally, while in a regular manual or nose manual, you can hit R2 to pivot the board around 180 to give you 250 points and a +1 to your multiplier. Credit: /u/LordeRupertEverton

• You can exit or drop from a grind without jumping by pressing R2 or L2 during a grind. Very useful for when you’re trying to reach a high spot but can only grind the edge. This let’s you exit the grind onto that high spot without having to jump. If you double tap either trigger while you’re grinding a half pipe, you’ll use the “drop in from grind” move and follow it up with a revert. Credit: /u/Dank-

• Plusik 1

Kurde weź ktoś pomóż bo czegoś nie rozumiem. Skończyłem thps2 mam wszystkie park goals, wszystkie złote medale a nadal mi pokazuje 1 park goal to unlock skate heaven. TOUR PROGRESS 99%. 7/8 parks complete.

Na głowę już dostaje z tym. Sprawdzałem wszystko 7582826472 razy. Tak mam wszystko odchaczone. Ktoś wie co jest grane?

Edytowane przez Zgredziula