Skocz do zawartości

Oddworld: Soulstorm

Ryo-San

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

@Shankor Nie wiadomo co to będzie. Remake'iem (i rebootem?) Odyssey i Exodusa w jednym, był New n' Tasty. Tak przynajmniej ja to rozumiem. Soulstorm to zdaje się kolejna część. Czy mylę się?

Mogliby zrobić remake Munch's Oddysee (3D się bardzo szybko starzeje), albo nawet kontynuację Stranger's Wrath (niekoniecznie jako FPS, i niekoniecznie grając jako jakiś Steeve czy jak one się tam zwały).

Edytowane przez Berion

Ja  "The all new second episode of the oddworld quintology"  zrozumiałem jako remake drugiej części (Exoddus). Nie koniecznie zrobione 1 do 1, jak w New 'n' Tasty. 

PCWorld.com pisze:

Cytat

Soulstorm is a direct sequel to Abe’s Oddysee, or rather to the 2014 remake New ‘n’ Tasty, and it’s also (as the trailer puts it) “The all-new second episode of the Oddworld Quintology epic.” No more different-protagonist-for-every-game. Oddworld is, at least in this reimagined Quintology, the story of Abe, the unwitting slave who sparked a revolution almost by accident. Abe and Abe alone. Sorry, Munch.

“But wait, Abe’s Oddysee already has a sequel. You mentioned it up top.” True enough, and Soulstorm incorporates aspects of Abe’s Exoddus. Both Exoddus and Soulstorm revolve around Soulstorm Brew, an energy drink that keeps consumers stupid and complacent and which becomes the latest target of Abe’s growing insurrection as he liberates those involved in (quite literally) making it.

Soulstorm is not a New ‘n’ Tasty-style remake though. It’s not elevating Exoddus from a so-called “bonus” game to a core part of the series. It’s, at least to hear Lanning tell it, grander and more ambitious than that, lifting elements of the original Quintology plan but refocusing them around Abe.

It’s also an evolution of the classic 2.5-dimension Oddworld mechanics, a fact that’s immediately clear when Lanning starts the demo. “Everything you can see in a level becomes playable, even if it’s way back in the distance,” says Lanning, as we start trudging through a familiar Oddworld factory landscape. And there’s a lot in the distance. Lanning calls it 2.9-D, this sensation of added depth in Soulstorm. The factory stretches back four or five discrete layers, with workers patrolling and machinery clanking around. It’s all real, stored in memory and rendered in real-time, and Abe will eventually enter these areas as he progresses through the level.

It’s impressive. It doesn’t change the way Soulstorm plays really, with each area somewhat self-contained. But it’s cool to see them all laid out at the start, and to get a preview of what’s to come later on.

Edytowane przez Shankor
  • Plusik 1
  • 4 tygodnie później...

Dzięki za filmik, uleciał klimat bo nie ma statycznych ekranów z lokacjami tylko wszystko scrollowane. Co do tej ferii kolorów to faktycznie troszkę dyskotekowo ale przecież mroczne klimaty mogą pojawić się później? Crafting? Jeszcze tylko wbijania expa brakuje i ustawiania skilli/pasywek :blink:

Nic to, czekajmy na więcej info lub finalną wersję gry.

Móc mogą i pewnie będą, ale od Oddworld oczekiwałbym wyłącznie mrocznych klimatów bo i gry te poruszają kilka mrocznych tematów, na których zbudowany jest świat Mudos. Nowy i Smaczny już zatracił trochę klimatu, ale tutaj to już przegięcie. Mimo wszystko staram się być dobrej myśli bo jak im to nie wypali to zbankrutują i nie zobaczymy już żadnej nowej części (a ja bardzo chętnie zagrałbym w drugą część Muncha czy Strangera).

Edytowane przez Berion
  • 11 miesięcy temu...
Godzinę temu, 20inchDT napisał:

@YETI Trailery na konfie u sony nie zawierały informacji, że część z tych gier to timed exy. Może nie kłamali, ale wprowadzają w błąd.

9I8aDM0.png

Bekowo to jest zrobione, duża czcionka na środku informacja że to konsolowy exclusive, a na dole małym druczkiem info że to tylko czasowy ex i gra trafi na inne platformy. Śmieszne